My Favorite Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so wet," he said in low, throaty voice as his fingers slid into me while he massaged my clit with his palm.

I was already so close that it only took few strokes of his fingers before I was overcome by a mind numbing orgasm. I collapsed against Ben's chest as I took a few seconds to recover.

"Wow," he said, "I don't think I've ever made a woman cum that quickly."

"It's one of my special talents," I replied with a mischievous smile, "Although you definitely deserve a lot of the credit."

Ben stepped away to take a drink of water. I took that opportunity to take my dress all the way off. After I had tossed it to the side, I saw that Ben was slowly looking me up and down. I was pretty sure that he was enjoying this chance to get a good look at me.

"You really do have an incredible body- those firm, round tits, tiny little waist, delicious ass, long, sexy legs..."

"Thanks," I said, smiling and blushing, "I wouldn't mind getting a better look at that sexy body of yours."

"Oh, no?" Ben asked a little shyly.

"Not at all," I said, pulling him back over to me. We kissed as I traced the outlined of his arm muscles with my fingertip. Then, I slipped my fingers under Ben's shirt and felt his firm abs and chest. I pulled away long enough to lift his shirt over his head.

I admired the view for a moment, then suggested, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable without those shorts?"

He smiled and pulled them off. I then beckoned him back over to me and took another taste of his delicious mouth. I got a little thrill from the low groan he made when my hand found his hard cock, which was stretching the fabric of his black boxer-briefs to a remarkable extent. Then, wanting to feel him pressed against me, I curled my legs around him again. This time, he grabbed my ass with both hands, lifted me off the counter and carried me into the bedroom. I loved the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around me, taking me where he wanted me to go. I consider myself to be a strong, independent, fully liberated woman, and I always expect respect from my partner. Sometimes, though, I really love it when a man takes the lead.

The bedroom had just a little light coming through the partially closed curtains, so it was dim and cool. Still carrying me, Ben pressed me against the wall and we stayed there for a while, kissing like mad. The feeling of his hard cock pressed against my very wet pussy, with only a couple of thin layers of fabric between them, was driving me crazy.

Just when I didn't think I could stand it any longer, Ben turned and gently lowered me onto the bed. He slid his fingers under my thong and deftly removed it. Then, he looked up at me and said, "I really want to taste you. Is that ok?" I couldn't really manage any words at that point, so I just smiled and nodded. He knelt in front of my and started to lick my pussy. He started out teasing my clit very gently with just the tip of his tongue, but the strokes of his tongue became increasingly urgent as he continued. Then, he slid two fingers into my pussy and started rubbing my g-spot. This very quickly pushed me over the edge into an incredibly intense orgasm. I grabbed his hair and pulled him against me as its waves washed over my body. I think he must have enjoyed that, because he continued until I came two more times.

After all that, he lifted his head and said with a sly smile, "You weren't kidding about that special talent!"

I laughed and blushed a little. "I do have some other talents, you know," I replied.

"I'm sure you do."

"Why don't you lie down and relax so I can show you some of them."

Ben seemed to think that was a good idea, because in a matter of seconds, he was on his back and I was on top of him, my bare pussy rubbing against his cock, just barely contained by his underwear. I started kissing his gorgeous lips, then moved my way slowly down his neck, down his chest, past his belly button. At this point, he very helpfully lifted his hips so I could rid him of that last article of clothing.

I took a moment to get a good look at his cock. It was very appealing- nice and long and pleasantly thick. It was also hard as a rock. I leaned down and savored his moan as I slipped it into my mouth. Just the head at first, then all the way down the shaft, sucking and stroking him with my tongue as I went. I only stopped because it seemed like he was getting close to cumming and I didn't want to miss my chance to feel that hard cock inside my pussy.

He must have had a similar idea because he pulled me up close to him then rolled over on top of me. I spread my legs apart and rubbed my very slippery pussy against him.

He looked down at me and said, "I really want to fuck you."

"I would love that," I replied, returning his intense gaze.

He slid into me very slowly, allowing us both to enjoy every second. I really love that moment when a man first slides his hard cock into my wet, swollen pussy... gradually opening me up... bit by bit. I was glad that he was taking his time.

"God, your pussy is so warm and wet and tight"

"Mmm... I think you might be just the man to stretch it out."

After that, we both lost our capacity for language for a while, lost in the sensation of his hard cock sliding in and out of me, Ben thrusting harder as he got more excited, then slowing a bit so that it didn't end too soon. Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I want a better look at that great ass."

He pulled out of me as I turned over and got on all fours. He grabbed my hips as he thrust his hard cock back into my dripping wet pussy. He entwined his fingers in my hair and pulled, just a little. Then, he reached around with the other hand and started rubbing my clit as he fucked me. All of that stimulation sent me into orgasmic ecstasy once again. I could tell he was close and thought he might cum right then, but he pulled out again and said, "I want you on top."

Ben lay down on his back and I bent over him as I slid my pussy back and forth against his cock. I kissed him just as I brought his cock into me. I rode him, rocking my hips back and forth, lost in how good it felt to have his hard cock so deep inside me while I rubbed my clit against him. I came once, then a second time in quick succession. I could tell that Ben wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He grabbed my hips and moved me against him quickly, until he lifted me up with his thrusts as he came hard. Those final sudden thrusts managed to help me cum one last time before we both collapsed onto the bed.

We both lay there silent for a while as we caught our breaths. After a few moments, Ben turned onto his side, smiled at me and said, "Well, this weekend has turned out to be much more fun than I expected."

"Not bad, for a study break, huh?" I replied.

"No, not bad at all."

I closed my eyes as Ben gently stroked my hair, stomach and hips. We chatted a little- I told him about my favorite little sandwich shop downtown, he told me about the book he was reading- a detective novel set in Paris. It was very comfortable and friendly. Soon, though, I felt that it was time for me to go. I didn't want to be late for dinner with our friends. More than that, though, I was dying to tell Adam all about my adventure.

I leaned over and gave Ben a soft kiss. "So, do you think your mind will be clear for writing now?"

"Yes, I think so."

I told him that I needed to head home and started to gather up the trail of clothes that we'd left strewn around the apartment. Once I was dressed, I found Ben in the bedroom and gave him a hug. From the nervous look on his face, I could tell that he wasn't quite sure what to do next. I smiled and said, "Well, let me know if you need another study break sometime."

He laughed and said, "I definitely will."

He walked me to the door, brushed my cheek with his lips and said good bye.

As soon as I got to my car, I sent a text to Adam:

"On my way home... can't wait to tell you my story!!!"

"I can't wait to hear it!!! Hurry home!"

I drove home in a bit of a daze. I could hardly believe that all that had really happened! Soon enough, I found myself in front of our house, with Adam on the front porch swing waiting for me. I leaped out of the car and into his arms and gave him a big kiss. We went inside and I told him everything that had happened with all the details I could remember, from my first glimpse of Ben at Café Luna to our kiss goodbye. He asked a few questions, but mostly he just listened with a big smile on his face.

When I finished, I looked at Adam and asked, "So, are you sure you're ok with all this?"

"Alice," he replied, taking my face in his hands, "I love it! That is the hottest story I've ever heard... and you're the hottest wife I can imagine." He paused for a moment. "So, it sounds like you enjoyed it," he said with a very naughty grin.

"I did," I admitted, smiling.

I climbed onto his lap, put my hands in Adam's soft, dark brown hair and started kissing him. One of his hands wandered to my ass and the other to my left breast. We were both getting pretty worked up when I realized that it was almost time to go meet our friends for dinner. "We'd better get going," I said reluctantly.

"You mean you're going to make me wait until after dinner?!" he asked, half teasing.

"Yes," I replied with a wink, "that way I know what will be on your mind the whole time we're out... plus think of how much more you'll enjoy it with all that anticipation."

"You are a very naughty woman," he said, swatting me on the ass as I traipsed off to the bedroom to get dressed.

I think my plan worked, because I got a lot of lusty gazes and hands wandering up my leg at dinner. I also got a few knowing grins when Adam caught me daydreaming from time to time. Images from my time with Ben did keep popping into my head.

After dinner, we barely made it to our front door before we attacked each other. After another heart-pounding fuck-fest, Adam and I found ourselves, once again, collapsed on the living room floor.

"How are you, my love?" he asked me.

"I'm great," I replied, "A little sore, but great. I am a little concerned we might wear a hole in this rug, though."

Adam laughed, "A small price to pay!"

Exhausted, we dragged ourselves into the bedroom.

We slept in the next morning and lounged in bed for a long time chatting, fantasizing, laughing, until hunger finally drove us to get up. We took quick showers and drove to our favorite little diner. After our exertions of the past couple days, we both felt like we could use a big, greasy breakfast. It was deliciously unhealthy- bacon and eggs for me, corned beef hash and eggs for Adam and lots of crispy hash browns for both of us.

On our drive home, Adam asked, "Have you heard from Ben?"

"No," I replied, "although I was just thinking about texting him."

"What are you waiting for?" grinned Adam.

So, I did:

"Hey there, just wanted to say I had a great time yesterday. I hope the writing is going well."

I felt my pulse quicken while I waited to see if Ben would respond. It felt a little like I was back in middle school, waiting for a note back from a boy I liked.

A few minutes later, my phone chimed:

"It's actually going really well, thanks."

I was initially a bit disappointed that there wasn't more to his response, when my phone buzzed again:

"Ps yesterday was amazing for me. You were incredible... and a remarkably effective writer's block therapy! I suspect I could use a quite a few more sessions before I finish my dissertation ;)"

"Well, I certainly feel like I should do my part to help advance the field... just let me know when you think you're due for another treatment :)"

"I definitely will."

"Have a great day!"

"Talk to you soon."

"Well," said Adam as he pulled into our driveway, "that sounded promising!"

"Yes, I think so," I replied, handing my phone to him so that he could read the whole exchange.

He handed my phone back as we walked into the house.

"So, what do you think?" I asked.

"I think we'd better start looking for a new rug," he replied pulling me down on top of him once again.

12