All Comments on 'My Favorite Roommate'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Romance???

More lust than anything. And what horrible characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why the stereotypical DD breast size?

Why does every female character have to be a DD?

My roommate in college is petite (like I am), but had D-cup breasts instead of my barely A's.

I saw her at a recent college reunion, and realized that she has had reduction surgery. Maria told me the surgery was both for health reasons (sore back, couldn't sleep on her back because it causes breathing problems, etc.) and to give her a more proportional figure. She looks great with her (now) B-cup breasts, and also told me that she now has a better quality of male attention instead of the lechers who were always trying to fuck her because they assumed she was an easy lay because of her large breasts.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 7 years ago
Fun story, but horrible grammar

"After 4 months she told Cindy and I she was moving out in a week. Her and Steve bought a house together."

It should be:

After 4 months she told Cindy and ME she was moving out in a week. SHE and Steve bought a house together.

Brian6588Brian6588almost 7 years agoAuthor
Kristie and anonomis

I know my grammar is bad. I am working on my next story with someone to help me. As far as DD size it was her size. The other girl I said was a B. Honestly size doesn't matter to me. I like variety.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Yeah this was not romantic in the least but it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Obviously written by a man who doesn't understand women

You can't get to the g spot with your tongue, no she didn't cum from nipple play.. ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

I am not bragging by any means. But in the right position the g spot can be easily reached by the tip of the tongue. As far as having an orgasm from nipple play alone, I have been with 4 women that have. Not everyone has this ability. I have been with women where there nipples don't get excited at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...