My Favorite Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
580 Followers

We went our separate ways. I eventually fell in love and married, moved away and had 3 kids. I was married for 28 years before I lost my wife in a tragic accident 4 years ago.

I poured myself into my work and my children to hide the hurt. I was dining with a client at a local hotel/restaurant when I saw this attractive red head standing in the lobby.

It was Linda, she had not changed a bit. She was a gorgeous as I knew her 30 years ago. I excused myself and went to the lobby. She recognized me right away and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

I asked, "Linda, what are you doing here?"

She answered, "I work here. I am assistant manager and event coordinator."

I said, "Give me 20 minutes and let's visit."

I finished up my meeting and found Linda waiting for me in the lobby.

She offered me a tour of the hotel. As we toured the hotel we got caught up on life. She used her pass key to show me the Presidential Suite.

I was impressed. I jokingly said, "Nice bed, shall we try it."

To my surprise she said, "I was wondering if you were interested."

We kissed like two long lost lovers which we were. Our clothes fell to the floor as we undressed each other while we kissed. Her body still looked amazing. The only hint of aging I could see was a few crow feet by her eyes.

We fell into bed and reacquainted ourselves with each other's body. She went down on my first and gave me a wonderful blow job. My orgasm wasn't as strong as it was from when I was with her in the past. But she didn't complain when I came in her mouth. She simply just swallowed it.

It was now my turn to return the favor. She tasted and smelled as good as the first time I went down on her. She was still very vocal when she had her orgasm.

After she had her orgasm she got up and found her cell phone. She called Steve and said, "Honey, I am going to be late. I just got a big group in from Japan and it's going to be a late night. In fact, I will just stay in one of the empty rooms tonight."

I heard him say, "Ok honey, love you."

She said, "Love you too. See you in the morning."

Linda looked at me and with a devilish grin said, "I hope you can spend the night!"

I told her, "I sure can. All I have waiting at home with me is a tv."

Now at least once a week I get a text message with just a room number and a time. I enjoy the rekindled times. Yet, I know deep down, I still love her.

Brian6588
Brian6588
580 Followers
12