All Comments on 'My Favourite Patient, Sam Ch. 06'

by tyler100

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
too short, but good

I understand why you had to get this part in to the story, although I felt it was too short. I guess Sam needed to explain a little. Hope the final chapter is a good one. Looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm,

ok the forgiveness is creeping in... cant wait to get to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One Two Three Four Five STARS!

Though I love the story (5 stars from me), I can't help but feel that Jake is being too forgiving. But then again,that's my problem, I learnt the hard way in real life, it sucks. However it's stories like these that keep my romantic fantasies alive even though I abandoned real life romance. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sam is seriously loony tunes and I wouldn't believe a word his says. He's the one who let his friends talk him into an orgy, Now he expects Jake to just set aside the way he treated him for those 3 days after lying to him AND letting some guy feel him up? Then when Jake is trying to get on with his life and finally gets a new bf, Sam has the nerve- after everything he put him through- to make him feel guilty over it. Run, Jake. Run far away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ugh

orgies are so gross and to know the guy you love is that kind of disgusting and can't truly love you because you'll never be " enough". ouch. the only solution if they get back together is to drop the party friends completely. no more fucking around.

canndcanndover 10 years ago
In what world....

...is it appropriate to have an orgie bc you miss your bf who risked his job to be with you and had to wait that time before it could go forward? He is immature clearly and what happens when they have a fight...it'll be 'I was upset. I was angry so I fucked my friends again.' Jake should get away from him. he doesn't know the definition of love clearly. He had no right to talk to Jake like he did. He was in the wrong. If Jake found out about the party/orgy and came to check it out, he'd have every right!! Esp. when he was cheated on by the last guy. Sam also lied by omission to him and will lie again. That's not a good sign for a relationship. He didn't make any promise not to do it again. I can't imagine I will be in favor of these two getting together, sadly. They were a sweet couple to start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
poor excuse

That was one poor excuse to let that guy touch jake. Boxing and martial arts my ass. I'd bring in a whole new fight genre if some wacko felt up someone I loved. If he couldn't have stopped the party being at his house, he should have left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I agree with the commenters here. I like Sam and I swear Jake is the male version of me I LOVE Jake. But Sam on some other type shit forreal

thathoe48thathoe48over 1 year ago

These characters are so obnoxious. Jake is whiny and keeps crying over a man he barely knew for 2 months. Sam is an lying cheater and their “relationship” is not safe or cute. Jake just liked Sam because of the chase. Nothing else!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These characters are so obnoxious. Jake is whiny and keeps crying over a man he barely knew for 2 months. Sam is an lying cheater and their “relationship” is not safe or cute. Jake just liked Sam because of the chase. Nothing else!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous