All Comments on 'My Favourite Teacher'

by theredbelle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You should...................

be ashamed of yourself ! That's why I only gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved this story

I want more chapters. But why is this in the incest category?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"But why is this in the incest category?"

Because the category is actually Incest/Taboo. Teacher - student sexual relations are taboo in all societies I know of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love the dual first person thing

Loved the way you told the story from both sides, letting us know what was going on in each of their minds , how two people can cross the cultural taboo line into an erotic relationship. Nicely done.

ap2techap2techalmost 9 years ago
Confused

I really liked it but why Incest/Taboo? I understand the teacher/student thing is frowned upon so I get it.

I'm hoping though since her Dad died and no other relatives or siblings were mentioned maybe her teacher is an uncle she doesn't know. That would be an interesting twist for another part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Crap

This is utter crap. Slush this turd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it gave you a big old 5

for your story and effort!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Loved it gave you a big old 5 for your story and effort!!"

Huh? So, if the story was really, really good, where do you go from there? That's like the teacher telling the class, "Hey, everyone showed up, so you all get an A!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Most amazing thing i have ever read!!!

I have read so many stories involving teacher and student. But I have never read one so fantastic!!! I loved it!!!!!!! Totally a turn on.

LalasLandLalasLandover 6 years ago
Good but the errors were distracting

If you don't use an editor, please consider asking one for help. The many errors and recurring run-on sentences really detract from your story. The change in perspectives was a nice touch but was at times a little clumsily done. Perhaps consider including more dialogue in your story to break the monotony of descriptive paragraphs, and to show the reader more of your characters's personalities. Keep writing though - you've got potential :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous