All Comments on 'My Femdom Wife'

by vietnamvet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love cleanup duties

i looove the humiliation of being made a cuck by a dominant wife. i'm a sub male servant to my Girlfriend and believe Women should always be allowed to roam while the male partner should always be in chastity and feverishly faithful to his mistress. The story talks about the cuck being made to suck off the bull while the wife is making out with the bull. That is soooo deliciously humiliating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Godess

great powerful goddess.I serve wife and her lover.I must call him master and he whips me often with razor strap.I work 72 hrs weekly so they have better lifestyle and on day off i must detail masters car along with wifes.Dont like living this way would rather just serve wife.I am permitted to do cleanup on wife and sometimes get to worship her beautiful feet.To earn that pleasure i must accept 20 with razor strap from master. I get 10 minutes of worship on each foot for taking strapping.I beg master about twice a week for strapping so i can worship her feet!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story of mind control and domination

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF he knows that she's drugging him, and he feel unable to Defy any order she gives him. She never allows him sex or to get an Erection. Plus she fucks other men and women in their bed and he's lock out of their bedroom. So no sex and drugged why does he stay married to this bitch??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry but this isn’t anything but crap. It is non consent to start with and so much more trash belong that. Try putting it in the correct category so those of us who want to read a real story, won’t have to be sidetracked by this nonsense.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

weird how some people have a need to turn self hate into a fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous