All Comments on 'My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 04'

by athf20111

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
Too bad you just lost your girl but

You didn't really want to marry her anyway.

Once she realized you could no longer make her come she was gone. And you wouldn't want a perpetually dissatisfied partner either.

Enjoy her while you can--at least you won't catch anything from her. But if she needs to escalate again, cut your losses.

Hot, easy, slutty sex with a gorgeous, young, athletic partner is overrated if she's giving you STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for sharing. Some people just can't take a story for what it is. Just a story. If I didn't like a story, I don't even bother to finish reading. Others like to read stories they hate just so they can slam it with nasty crap. Wierd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not 'just' a story

There are many kinds of stories, and people have preferences. THAT is the bottom line, what people prefer, and what their preferences say about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And it was just the beginning...

Absolutely! Court have enjoyed a real man's cock now. And Chris will take care of her needs from now on. What a stud! What a hot couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a start

This is how we started. Soon I was wanting the other guys to bring their friends. And she always says she's doing it for me. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. I IDENTIFIED WITH THE BOYFRIEND. I KNOW IT MEANS I AM A SICK FUCK BUT I AM WHO I AM

This chapter ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+) Very very erotic.

Three consenting adults in a steamy ménage à trois.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mindless drivel by a total idiot, with no writing skill in sight !

Boring, unimaginative, stupid ! Just 1* .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous