All Comments on 'My Filthy Life Pt. 01'

by CranberryCream

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
any

dumber and you would be a stone

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
Congratulations

A new low in writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lighten Up!!!!

Go for it , CranberryCream.

I am amazed at some of the negative comments, usually by Anonymous that get posted on these stories. I can see it if the grammer and spelling, or continuity are really bad, but not for content or ideas. "Different strokes for different folks."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot as Hell

I love this story. It was hot as hell. The only thing I would have changed is to make the story about Tommy's character a little stronger, it seemed kind of lame. Maybe betray him as a cheater or a closet gay, deceiving her. Also I would have like some detail in the other sex scenes during Springbreak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The good, the bad and the ugly ...

The good ... plot, good character development of Liza, my panties got wet.

The bad ... spelling.

The ugly ... spelling of words that are actually other words (ie, jet instead of yet).

I would suggest an editor who would pick up these mistakes.

CranberryCreamCranberryCreamalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you ALL!

Well, thank you all for reading my first story. And thank you for leaving comments, which is really kind of you. ;-)

BUT I don't appreciate comments without any deeper purpose. What on earth shall I make out of comments like "a new low in writing"??? I can't possibly change anything without being pointed to any definite flaws in my writing.

Which means: If you want to criticize my work, do it in a constructive way, not a destructive one.

By the way, English is not my native language, so thanks for pointing out to me the possibility of getting an editor. I will try doing that. ;-)

Bye for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
crazy wild ride

looking forward to see how the Author developes the story

and also how debauched the tale becomes ...

fact or fiction .. sometimes the most interesting thing about this genre of tale .. is how far & in what direction the Author travels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous