My Filthy Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my index finger and thumb and showed them. They immediately started laughing wildly.

"Why are you laughing?" I was starting to get angry.

Brian got up, still laughing. He quickly pulled down his bathing shorts and exposed his cock.

"That's why." He said and pointed at his cock. He was much bigger than Tommy, and totally slack. "He's got the tiniest dick in the whole team."

I was dumbfounded. My eyes were focused on the slightly smelling cock, only inches before me nose, my lips.

"How... how big does it get?" I asked in shock.

"Why don't you try?" He replied and came even closer. His cock now coming slowly to live, as if to reach my lips all on its own.

"I can't." I mumbled in amazement. "I'm dating Tommy and he got beat up because of me."

"Forget about this douche bag. He's an idiot!" Danny said and moved a bit closer, so I could now see his face as well as Brian's cock.

"But I thought you three were friends." I stated, still in awe because of the size of Brian's prick.

"Friends?" Brian asked. He shook his head in disbelieve and pulled his shorts back up. "It seems this little lady needs to hear some facts about dear sweet Thomas."

"Seems like it." Danny confirmed and sat back on his place. Brian went to get us some new drinks (and to cool down a bit, I think). In my opinion, I was tipsy enough for tonight, but what the hell. The trip had started out to be a bad idea anyway.

When we all sat there on the sofa, new drinks in hand, Brian and Danny told me a lot about my boyfriend. They explained to me, what an ass he was. He was constantly bullying younger kids, nerds and even football mates who made mistakes in games. He was no team player, as they also told me. He was a very good quarterback, but whenever he could make the most out of a game situation for himself, he did so. Even if that meant to lose a game.

But what disturbed me most was that - according to the stories my drinking buddies told me - Tommy was a wimp. Whenever stronger or taller boys started bullying him, he did nearly everything to avoid troubles. Danny even told me, that he saw him paying a bully in secret to leave him alone.

All that was very strange. Tommy had always seemed to be a nice, caring and loving guy. Of course I kind of expected him to sometimes bully others. That was no great deal in high school. But that he was such a loser when it really mattered, that was ridiculous. How could he have fooled me so long? After all, we were dating for almost half a year by then.

"So you see Tommy is an idiot. We only wanted to say hello and leave as soon as possible, when we encountered today. But you kind of changed our mind." Brian explained.

"Me? Why me?" I asked.

"Because we didn't know you two were dating. He never told anything about a girlfriend. And since you seemed to be so cute and a bit naïve, we agreed to wait for an opportunity to convince you to leave him." Danny confessed openly.

I was silent. I was just thinking about how all that played out. Those two boys really opened my eyes. But what if they only wanted to harm Tommy by playing me? I took another sip of my drink and stood up.

"Excuse me, boys. I'll be right back." I said and went to the bathroom. On my way, I noticed that I really drank too much. I had to pull myself together not to stagger, so the boys wouldn't notice.

When I arrived at the bathroom, I felt sick. My stomach was churning. I moved over to the toilet as quickly as I could. I grabbed the lid, opened it and the moment I had it open, I threw up instantly. I retched and puked for what seemed like an eternity, before I finally had myself under control again. Tears were running down my cheeks, but there was no sadness in me. I was simply angry and drunk. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, got up and flushed. Then I walked to the sink and took a lot in the mirror.

Thinking about what I just did, I still looked spectacular. I quickly freshened up a little and brushed my teeth. I didn't want the boys to notice I just vomited. Then I looked again at my mirror image. Why was I so angry? After all, I knew now, what a loser Tommy was. I hadn't decided jet, if I wanted to leave him, or not. But one thing was clear to me, I would never let him fool me again. And another thing came to my mind. He had to pay for his masquerade.

As I entered the living room again, I saw that the boys were looking concerned. Had they heard me retching? No, that was impossible. The walls and doors were so thick, they could not have heard anything.

"What's up, boys?" I asked and walked towards them.

"Are you alright?" Danny asked. "We didn't want to upset you. We just thought you needed to know."

"And you were right." I replied. "I am not angry, not even at Tommy. Instead I pity him. He's such a loser."

The boys nodded and seemed relieved.

"And what shall we do now?" Brian asked.

"I'm not tired." I said, even though it was 3am. "How about you show me your cock too, Danny." I demanded. "I want to know if Tommy's really is below average." I smiled.

Danny looked dumbfounded, but Brian smiled.

"Come on, man. The lady wants to see your cock." He said and nudged him.

His friend sighed and got up. As he went around the table to come closer, I already could see that my demand aroused him. Since he was only wearing shorts, I could see his nipples harden and I think I also saw a bulge in his pants. As he stood only a yard away, he opened the zipper of his pants and pulled it down.

What I saw was amazing. His cock was, though already erect to a little degree, even longer than Brian's. He wasn't circumcised and the foreskin was covering all of his glans.

"Wow." I said stunned. "You are huge."

"Thanks. But me and Brian are just average, you know. The fact is, Tommy's dick is really small. Have you never seen any other cocks?" He asked puzzled.

"No, I haven't." I replied and stretched out my arm. My fingertips softly touched the skin of his cock. It was slightly sticky but really soft. I let my fingers wander around it to his shaven balls. I fumbled around with them, all the time watching as his cock grew larger and larger.

"May I try to suck it?" I asked, my eyes still focused on his foreskin, which didn't expose his glans, even though his hard on must have been fully erect by now.

"You bet." He replied with a whisper.

I got down on my knees and examined him a little more. I admired the veins, stretching all over his prick, the wrinkled foreskin, which must be really sensitive. I leaned in a little, took his cock in my right hand and lifted it a little. Then I put my nose directly on his skin and sniffed at it. It smelled musky, with a fine note of stale pee and sweat. Delicious! As I glanced up at his face, I could see that he seemed a bit embarrassed. He noticed me looking up and said. "Sorry. If I knew, I would have washed first."

"Never mind." I said smiling. "I like your smell. It's true and natural. That's what a dick must smell like, if you ask me. Tommy always washed before hand. I didn't understand it."

"You're one hot chick!" Brian said and went around the table to get a better view.

"Thanks!" I said and focused on the cock again. "Can I pull your foreskin back, or does that hurt?"

"You can, but be careful, do it slowly." Danny replied.

Carefully I did what I requested. Slowly his glans came to view. First only the end if his urethra, then more and more, until the whole head was in clear view. It glistened with liquids. I could only guess it to be remains of urine and some pre cum. Again, I put my nose close to his cock and smelled. Even more musk and more staleness. I felt myself getting really wet between my thighs.

I stuck out my tongue and started to lick only the end of his urethra. The taste was awesome. I couldn't endure my soft licking for long. My lust took over only a minute later, and I opened my mouth wide, swallowing the whole head of his cock. I sucked frantically on it. I wanted to taste every little drop of urine and pre cum he had for me.

I heard Danny starting to moan, as I was sucking him. His hands wandered to the back of my head, as if to hold me where I was. But I didn't intend to back out. Instead, I started moving my head back and fourth, trying to get his cock deeper into my mouth and throat with ever thrust.

"Damn, she gives good head, huh?" Brian cheered. As I took a glance over to him, I saw him stroking his cock trough the fabric of his shorts. While I continued sucking that delicious dick, I waved him to come closer. As he was near enough, I grabbed the hem of his shorts and pulled it down to his knees. Without hesitation, I grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

So there I was. The cute daughter of rich parents, beloved grandchild, adored student and classmate, publisher of the schools newspaper, on my knees in some luxury hotel in Acapulco, sucking and stroking cocks of two near strangers, while my boyfriend was lying in a hospital only twenty minutes away. I was drunk, horny and absolutely happy. I didn't fear the next morning, didn't feel ashamed or guilty. All I wanted was to satisfy these boys as well as I could and hopefully get my share out of it.

I let go of Danny's cock with my mouth, but was still stroking it.

"Come closer." I said to Brian and smiled. "I want to smell your cock."

He did as asked and came closer. His foreskin was not as long as Danny's, but still covered half of his glans. I pulled it back carefully, only to discover that hygiene was not Brian's main interest. There was smegma all over the part of his cock head, that were before covered by his foreskin. The smell was really heavy and instantly filled my nostrils. It is no overstatement to say that it smelled rancid.

"Whoa." I shouted. "What's that?" I looked up at him with a questioning look.

"Erm, I'm sorry." He said and blushed. "I should have washed."

"Do you ever wash there?" I asked with a hint of accusation.

"Yes, normally yes. But we slept at the beach the last two days..." He started to excuse himself. But I didn't buy it. At least, Danny's cock was much cleaner.

"Well, do you expect me to suck this dirty thing?" I asked, delighted at how embarrassed he was.

"No, I will..." He started to say, but I interrupted him by licking away some of the smegma with the tip of my tongue.

"Tasty." I said and started laughing. "Really nice. I like it." I explained and gulped half of his cock at once, sucking like a vampire on it. The rancid smell was transformed into rancid taste, which I enjoyed deeply.

I was just finished cleaning his cock, as I noticed him being close to cumming. I instantly stopped and looked at both guys.

"You don't cum until you haven't fucked me, boys." I ordered and got up on my feet. "Where do you want to have me?" I asked and started to undress.

Moments later I lay in the bedroom, spread-eagled on the back. My head lay on the worn boxers Tommy had left there and I could smell his stale pee.

"Come on boys, get what you desire." I moaned to them, spreading my pussy lips with two fingers. I was wet as fuck and they quickly noticed. Brian told Danny to go first and Danny agreed.

"Do you have condoms?" He asked his friend.

"Somewhere in my pack. Wait a moment." He started.

"Stop." I said quickly. "I want you to have me bareback."

"You sure?" Danny asked.

"Hell yeah!" I said and licked my juice from my fingertips. "Fill me up!" I demanded.

Danny didn't hesitate any longer. He got on the bed and between my spread legs. His hand grabbed his cock and placed the well covered tip at my hole. As the head of his cock was inside of me, he let go of his dick and shoved it into me with one hard thrust. It was fantastic. My head rocked back in delight, my back arched to grant him deeper access. I moaned loudly, nearly screamed in lust.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking good." I stated breathlessly, as he started pounding me. It was wild, compared to Tommy's gentle shoving.

"Fuck, she's really tight, man." Danny grunted at Brian while his cock thrust faster and faster into me.

For some seconds I had closed my eyes, simply enjoying to be fucked by a real man with a well sized cock. Now I opened them to glance at Danny. His upper body was not nearly as muscular as Tommy's, but well built never the less. Few hairs grew from his nicely tanned chest and drops of sweat were covering his hot skin. In this moment, he looked fucking awesome to me. I wanted to devour that boy!

I felt myself quickly reaching the point where I could climax, as Danny quickened his pace even more. I felt him hit my cervix from time to time, which made me crazy. I reached out for Brian, who stood next to the bed, watching us while stroking his hard cock.

"Let me suck your cock while I cum." I whispered.

Not a second later I had his cock in my mouth, sucking on him like a baby on mama's tits. He was grabbing the back of my head and guided his cock deeper into my throat. I was very near to orgasm as I felt Danny stroking my clit with his thumb. That sent me over the edge. My whole body started rocking like in seizure, I opened my mouth wide, about to scream in pleasure, as Brian took the opportunity and rammed his prick deep into my throat.

"Whoa!" Danny screamed, which made Brian soften his grip on my head. I screamed, my whole body now in crazy spasms. "She's squirting all over the place." Danny stated while pressing my pelvis down on the bed, still stroking my clit. I violently sat up to escape his grip, this climax nearly sent me into blackout. Danny let go of me and I saw what had happened. Danny's whole upper body and face was dripping wet, as well as the sheets and parts if the wall and the ceiling. The smell of pussy was overwhelming.

"That... that never happened... before." I said panting.

"Holy god" Brian said "what a sight." He was now again stroking his hard tool.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, ashamed of me squirting.

"Hey, don't worry. It's hot." Danny said and simply shoved me back on my back with his hand. Before my head even hit the pillow, his cock was inside me again. He grabbed my hips with a lot of strength and started really pounding me. I don't mean fucking hard, I mean pounding. Like a piece of meat that is tenderized by some giant monster cook. I moaned, both in pain and pleasure.

It didn't take him long anymore. With a last, hard thrust, he started convulsing and emptied his balls so deep inside me, I doubt his semen ever saw daylight again. As he still moaned deep in his climax, I pulled him down to me and kissed him like an animal. It was deep, wet and intimate. The kiss and his still pulsating cock sent me into climax again. I was rocking my hips against his, felt my gushing cunt flooding the sheets under me and fell back onto the bed, totally spent.

Danny got off of me and lay besides me. We were panting, smiling and without any words, our hands intertwined.

"What a show, guys." Brian sat besides me, his cock still hard as he started kissing my belly. As he started teasing my pussy with his fingers, I stopped him.

"Sorry Brian, I'm spent for now. Nobody ever fucked me like this." I smiled weakly. "But you don't get left behind. I want to see you as spent as we are."

I worked my way around to finally lie on my belly. "You can deflower my asshole, if you like." I offered.

"It will be an honor, my lady." Brian said and I could feel him climbing onto me. I was sure he would just spit onto my butthole and start fucking me, but I was totally wrong. Before I knew what hit me, a tingling but sexy sensation drove through my body, as Brian's tongue started gently licking my anus.

"Whoa!" I shouted in disbelieve. "That's dirty."

"It is." Brian mumbled, only stopping his tongue for a second. "Hope you wiped well."

I felt him and Danny chuckle to this remark and then again Brian's tongue on my ass. I was in heaven. I just lay there and enjoyed the treatment, feeling my batteries recharge and my pussy getting wetter and wetter every second.

Then suddenly he stopped. A moment later I felt his cock head at my butthole. Do it, I thought. I always wanted to try anal sex, but I never asked Tommy because I was afraid there might be shitty stains afterwards, which would have embarrassed me deeply. But in that moment I was totally fine with everything that might happen, shitty stains or not.

As he entered my bowels, I started to relax, like all the guides in the internet told me to. I think it worked pretty well for my first assfuck. Of course it hurt, of course it was very tight, but that's the point of ass fucking, right? I could feel him slowly sliding deeper and deeper into my ass until his balls hit my vagina. He was shivering with pleasure.

"Brian?" I asked as he stopped his motion.

"Yeah babe?" He replied.

"Just enjoy my ass and cum. Don't be afraid to hurt me. I can handle it." I whispered assuring him.

He didn't comment on this, just started pulling back out of me, just to thrust back in, as soon as he was almost out of me. He quickened his pace more and more. I think, if any of the boys had seen my tormented face, they would have stopped. That's why I buried my face in the pillow and moaned silently, just to encourage Brian to go on.

But to be honest; it hurt like hell. The first, slow entrance of his cock was okay. But the constant thrusting was really painful. I felt like my ass was being ripped apart by some nail covered dildo. But never the less, I pretended like it. And to some extend, I did. I never knew this before, but I like pain. And in that moment, I realized it.

It took Brian only a few minutes to shoot his load into my ass. He rolled off of me, hurting me badly one last time, and lay besides me. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes without them noticing, and turned on my back.

"That was awesome." I said with a lustful sigh.

"Hell yeah!" Brian replied, he sounded happy.

"Definitely worth it." Danny remarked and smiled at me. He had turned to me and looked into my eyes. "Are you all okay with that?"

"Me?" I asked. "I am absolutely okay. And I tell you what." I let my hands softly grab their balls. "Whenever those balls of yours are full, give me a call, okay?"

Now both of them turned to me in disbelieve.

"Do you mean that?" Asked Brian.

"Totally." I assured them. "Not only here in Acapulco. Whenever you want to, you can have me." I smiled at them. "I owe you big time, boys. And I'm willing to pay for it."

"What do you owe us for?" Danny asked.

"For showing me how absolutely addicting sex can be." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of their empty balls. I fell asleep seconds later.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and freshly baked rolls. As I opened my eyes, I saw my two fuck buddies standing next to a room service table with breakfast on it.

"Breakfast is served, my lady." Brian said with a smile.

I glanced at the clock, only to see that it was quarter past noon.

We had our breakfast and talked a lot. They asked me, if I would break up with Tommy. I answered that I didn't know jet. I wanted to wait until I saw him again, before I decided. But I also told them that my promise would be kept, even if I went on dating Tommy. Then the both of them showed me some pictures and short videos they made last night. The scenes looked amazing. Me sucking cocks, getting fucked in my pussy and my ass was a sight to behold. I asked them to send me everything to my cell and they did. Afterwards we dressed and went out. It was almost 3pm and the city was slowly waking up,

Thirty minutes later, I entered the single room at the hospital, Tommy was in. He lay there in those classic blue patient gowns, watching TV. As he noticed me, he turned his head towards me and immediately showed the pain it produced to move on his face.