My Filthy Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dumbfounded by how silly he looked to me now. Now, that I knew about him being a loser, I saw him in a different light. What I saw in this bed was a stupid, insecure young boy, but a great actor.

"Hey baby." I said with a lot of false concern in my voice. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." He said in a needy voice. "My ribs and head hurt. But I'll be fine."

I nodded and closed the door behind me. Unseen by him, I even locked it from the inside before I came closer to him.

"I guess you want me to apologize, darling?" I asked with my cutest voice.

"I think that would be adequate." He said.

"Well..." I paused for a moment. "...I won't." I finished, just to see him dumbstruck.

"What? Why not?" Tommy was confused.

"Because you are a liar, an actor and a wimp." I stated firmly. Before he could reply, I stopped him and told him what I learned the last night about him being a bully and a wimp at the same time.

When I finished I could literally see the defeat in his face. He was overwhelmed by my words. And he was deeply hurt. I think nobody ever told him what they thought about him and his acts. Finally, after drying some tears, he looked at me again.

"Are you dumping me?" He asked sadly.

"No, silly." I replied. "I'm not dumping you." For a moment I enjoyed the relieve on his face. "I will keep you as some kind of pet, like you did with me." I gave him an evil grin. "You will do everything I say, will assist me whenever I need it and if you do good, I might even let you jerk of on my tits or my ass."

"You can't mean this." He said embarrassed.

"Oh, I do." I said and leaned in closer to him. "Because if you don't, baby, I will tell everybody who is interested, how tiny your dick is, how bad your tongue skills are and what a wimp you are."

"But..." He started, but knew he was utterly defeated.

"No but, darling. Face the facts. You lose, I win." I turned around to leave. "Get well, so you can be of use to me." I opened the door but stopped one more time. "And by the way, I sent you some pictures and videos. You may jerk off to them as soon as you feel better. But if you think about publishing them at school, be sure that I will destroy you and crush your balls with my teeth, little pup. Understood?"

"Yes." He murmured. I closed the door and got out of this pitiful place. I thought about how shocked Tommy would be, when he saw what I did with his buddies. And I smiled.

The boys and I went out afterwards. I was relaxed and happy. Finally, I could enjoy my Spring Break. While we were eating at a diner in the city center, I could feel the sexual desire that Danny and Brian tried to hide. But since we made a deal, I would wait for them to claim their prize. I simply enjoyed the view of so much naked flesh all around me. It was really hot that day and nobody wore much clothing.

After dinner we went on club tour. There were about twenty clubs, all neatly lined up in one long street. We decided to give them all a chance but after visiting three of them, we found the best club we could imagine.

The Tiger was huge. It was built like a stadium. There was a large, oval dance floor in the middle of the club, completely surrounded by ranks that were divided in different stages. On every stage was lounge furniture. Every set of furniture was then separated by walls that went about one and a half yards up, so if you sat down, you could not see or be seen by the guests in the other boxes. That all was great for the obvious reason.

While the boys went to get some drinks and pick out a box, I went straight to the dance floor. The DJ was playing aggressive house music, very well sampled and pretty loud. I love house and especially the more aggressive type. So I started dancing like a maniac, swinging my hips to the melody so that every guy in the near vicinity could see my pink cotton panties, every time my tiny pleated skirt was lifted by my movement. The fitting black belly top did it's job to arouse the boys even more. As I was dancing I watched my surroundings. I saw that I was by far not the only sexy girl dancing here. I felt at home. No, I felt as if heaven had come to earth to be my home.

It didn't take long for the first guys to notice me. I did my best to look not only sexy and available, but willing like a slut.

Four guys surrounded me and started cheering every time I made a very naughty gesture. Noticing Danny, who waved me the sign that they had found drinks and a suitable box, I took my dance to the next level.

I looked at my dancing buddies and analyzed them. They all looked okay, but none of them was a real stud. Their face looked nice, like the faces of most intelligent students do, but their bodies were not even close to model material.

I picked out the one I found to be the least attractive. He was smaller than the others, perhaps 5.6 ft, and had a paunch. He was not really fat, but I think he was close. His face was sprinkled with pimples and his hair seemed greasy. He wore denim shorts and a shirt with Darth Vader on it. The perfect nerd.

Just as I saw some hot studs trying to shove the boys away, I decided to give it a try. Even nerds have their rights. I turned my back to Fatty and started grinding my ass on his crotch. I glanced at the studs. They looked puzzled, started laughing and went looking for another bitch to mount. Fine by me. I was in nerd mode.

As I felt Fatty's cock getting hard I leaned forward, bowed deeply and gave the crotch of another nerd a playful kiss. As I got back up again I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close to me. He looked confused, but didn't argue as I sealed his lips with mine. I let my tongue find it's way into his mouth and smelled beer and peppermint. He tried to make it right, I've got to give him that. But in fact, his kissing attempt was pretty lame. But I didn't mind. I let go of his lips and shouted close to his ear. "Gather your boys and follow me."

I stopped dancing and made my way to our box. As I walked along I felt something wet on my butt cheeks. I quickly shoved a hand under my skirt, found the spot and rubbed it. After that I smelled my finger and licked it. Sperm! I made that fat geek cum in his pants. Damn was I good.

A quick glance to confirm the boys were behind me and I made my way up the stairs to our box. Danny and Brian were smiling. I had told them at dinner, that I'd like to confuse some nerds, sometime. They knew the game, as four total nerds followed me into the box. They looked a bit shy as they noticed the guys. Perhaps they feared to get fooled around with. But no pain, no gain, right?

"Sit down, boys." I said, loud enough for them to understand. The boxes were distant enough to the speakers, so one could easily talk with each other. The boys took a seat and looked around. Fatty didn't recover fast, I noticed. His face was red in embarrassment. I pitied him and decided to sit on his lap for a while. I straddled him like a good cowgirl, revealing my panties as the skirt was pushed upwards by my spread legs. Fatty and two other nerds could easily see the wet spot between my thighs, were my pussy juices were flowing freely.

"Boys, could you get four more drinks? And make 'em heavy, okay?" I asked Danny and Brian, who immediately got up and went to the bar.

"Okay guys." I face the nerds. "Here's the deal. I am horny as hell and want to have some fun. There is no hidden camera involved, this is no prank and nobody is gonna beat you up."

They looked at me as if I was a stoned unicorn.

"Boys, I am yours for the next hours, if you want me. And I know you do." I said and grabbed the crotch of the boy next to Fatty. And I was right, he was as hard as steel. "Tell me your names." I demanded.

They introduced themselves. Fatty's name was Clark, the boy next to him, a tall and scrawny guy with partially grey hair but no older than 23 was Oscar. The next in line, the average nerd with glasses, pimples and greasy hair was Tony and the last, a Japanese boy who looked hotter than all the others was Hide.

"My name is Eliza, but you can call me Liza, okay?" I told them. They all nodded. So far, none of them had said more than a few words. "One more thing," I started to talk again "I want my stupid boyfriend to suffer, so Danny and Brian will make pics and vids of us from time to time. But they will see to it, that your faces will not be seen."

The boys again nodded in confirmation. I got up and smiled. Let's see how good of a dancer I am, I thought, and pushed the table some feet away, to have access to all of the boys. Danny and Brian came back and handed the nerds their drinks, as I started dancing. I was again swinging my hips to the music and showing my panties to them before I changed to wiggling my ass in front of their faces. Soon I noticed all of them, even my two studs, starting to get twitchy. They wanted me, all of them.

I danced over to Hide and got on my knees before him. "Every had a blowjob?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"No." He answered shyly.

My fingers started unbuckling his belt while I started kissing his neck.

"Well, that's about to change." I moaned into his ear as I freed his cock. It was cute. Everybody always says Asian guys have tiny dicks and guess what, they are right. I could easily fit his whole erect cock into my mouth without it hitting my throat. I started sucking him gently until I noticed him to tense up. Then I let go of him and smiled at his face.

"Don't cum until I want you to, okay? You would ruin it all." I whispered and kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay boys, come to me and free your cocks." I told my nerds as I knelt in the middle of the box. Danny saw to it that two of my nerds blocked the view towards the dance floor. I didn't mind watchers, but we didn't want to get thrown out.

Soon I was surrounded by four cocks. Not one of them was as small as Tommy's, not even the Asian one. But who surprised me was Fatty (I will continue call him that). His cocks was even thicker and as long as Danny's.

I pulled them closer to me and started sniffing at their tools. Hide didn't smell at all, for I had cleaned him just seconds ago. Fatty and Tony were okay, musky and sweaty but normal. Who was out of line was Oscar. His cock smelled as if it was last washed when his mother was still doing it for him. It was totally rancid. I was both, aroused and disgusted by it. A challenge, very well.

"When did you wash that thing last time, Oscar?" I asked with my sweetest voice. As I looked up, I saw that even the other nerds must have smelled it, for they started taunting him for lack of hygiene.

"Hey, guys?" I shouted. "Stop it. I like that." I said and instantly refreshed Oscar's reputation by sucking on the tip of his stinking member. I have to admit, it was torture. It tasted even worse than it smelled. But the degradation I felt as I sucked that dirty dick was making me even hornier. I retched a bit as my tongue licked his foreskin back a bit, but I continued.

While I was sucking smelly dick, my hands reached out for Fatty and Tony. Their dicks were rock hard and I had to be careful not to make them cum too fast. So I stroked slowly and stop every now and then to not kick them over the edge.

But I had to concentrate, too much in fact. Before I even noticed, Oscar grabbed my hair and pushed his cock deeper into my throat while shooting his load down my gullet. I wanted him to enjoy it, so I looked up at him and made my eyes smile in delight while his hot semen was fed directly to my stomach.

When he was finished I smiled. "Happy?" I asked and saw him nod. Like Fatty, he blushed and went limp the moment his cock left my mouth. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. I knew you guys would be full of cum that needed to be drained. Sit down a moment and watch, if you want another go later, just come to me."

He again nodded, relieved, and sat down.

I didn't want the others to shoot their loads in my hands, so I moved over to the sofa and leaned my upper body unto it. Brian quickly understood and came over to take my panties off. He then sat next to me and waved the boys over.

"Hey, guys." He said. "Who of you is still a virgin?"

"All of us." Fatty said and they all blushed.

"Time to change that, don't you think?" He lifted my skirt and revealed my wet pussy. "Fuck her."

It felt nice to be offered to some boys like this. I thought I could get used to this. To make a long story short, they all fucked me and came only seconds after pushing their dicks into me. Afterwards we sat together and talked. It became clear to me, that nerds didn't have an easy life and were constantly bullied. I decided to make amends and invited all of them to my hotel room. As you can imagine, I got fucked a lot that night. Danny and Brian went last and had a lot of fun fucking my ass. They noticed that it pained me, but by then, they knew me well enough not to stop. The next morning I awoke entangled in male body parts.

The two weeks of Spring Break quickly went by. I was fucked by many guys, sucked a lot of cocks and even ate some pussy. It was the best holidays I had until then. I even prevented us from being thrown out of a club by sucking all of the security guys off. I also fucked Tommy's doctor, so that he would prolong his stay in the hospital until the day we had to go home. As we sat in the plane, not speaking with each other, I noticed for the first time that I had not even once had safer sex. I recounted all action I got and wrote it in my notebook:

Cocks sucked:51

Got fucked by different cocks in my pussy:23

Got fucked by different cocks in my ass:9

Cocks jerked off:39

Pussies eaten:3

Condoms used:0

After I wrote all that down, I leaned over to Tommy, handing him the sheet.

"Darling, do you think I should get myself checked for STD's?" I asked and kissed his cheek. Tommy went absolutely pale.