My Fine Wet Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes sir, I want to feel your cock in the deepest parts of me."

I took her wrists in my hands and moved them up above her head. Holding them gently to the bed I said "I want to feel that too my love. Oh god I want to feel your warm wet pussy, I want to feel it swallow my cock."

"Yes, yes I do too Sir, fuck me Sir, ohmygod fuck me."

"But pet," I said "You haven't earned it."

I pulled the restraints from under the pillow and quickly tied up her wrists. Before she knew what I was doing I moved down to her ankles and tied them up as well. I had gone to the hotel before I picked her up from the airport and had all my toys and restraints hidden throughout the room, just waiting.

Going around the bed and making sure the restraints were tight I said, "Whore, I am the one who decides when you cum, when you get fucked, and you do not ever tell me what to do. Do you understand?"

I had moved from the tender touch of a lover to the brutal presence of a master in almost record time and her head was swimming. In the seconds it took her to ponder a response I pulled the whip out from under the mattress and brought it down across her breasts, hitting both nipples.

With surprise and pain she shrieked. Ah there it was. The delicious sounds that sooth my soul, the screams and pleas of the bound and wounded. My this was almost too good.

"Do you understand?" I asked again.

"Yes Sir," she responded. The surprise still showed on her face. It was cruel, I know it was cruel. To go from such a tender caress to the whip so quickly. But she hadn't earned it. She would though, many times over.

"So the little cock whore wants to cum does she? Well love I will give you a chance right now to earn a night of tender passionate love. Would you like that chance whore?"

"Yes Sir please," she begged.

"Now I will warn you, you have to be perfect in your answer to this question. You must answer me completely and leave nothing out. Do you understand?"

She thought about it for one second too long and I brought the whip down on her tits again. Harder this time. While saying, "Do you understand me whore?"

"GOD YES SIR. Yes Sir I understand I understand." My pet strained at her bindings, trying to pull herself further away from me and my whip. But there was nowhere to go, and no way to escape.

"Ok pet, here is your chance. What are the rules?"

I can see her mind racing behind her eyes. It had been almost a year since I had even mentioned them, I had been saving that for just this moment. Her intense thoughts gave way to worry as I laid the whip down across her thighs and started to drag it up her body.

"Come now pet. You know this. What are the rules?"

"Um uh one is to never cum unless you say so. Uh um do what you say, and... always call you Sir?" The hope in her eyes was almost too much to bear. I'll admit, she was close. But not close enough.

"Pet I'm very disappointed with you. I thought I had taught you so much better than that. I have let your training lapse for far too long, that's my fault. I really have no one to blame but myself."

Without another word I started to whip the inside of both of her thighs. I laid down the assault with fast and constant strokes. Two to the left thigh, one to the right, one to the left, three to the right. Her screams were wonderful. I hadn't heard such beautiful music in so long. I moved to whipping her breasts, and then her stomach. Randomly alternating between her thighs, breasts and stomach, I began to paint a beautiful picture of welts and pain.

"Do you like it when I whip you pet?"

"Sir?"

"Don't make me repeat myself whore, you know how I hate that."

She was having a hard time catching her breath. The fresh welts on her skin were mesmerizing. The way her hair was laid across the mattress, the fierce intakes of breath, the strain against the restraints, "My God" I thought to myself "How did I ever get so lucky?"

"Yes Sir, I like it when you whip me." Her blue eyes looked up at me almost in defiance. Almost as if she dared me to give her what she wanted. I was more than eager to oblige.

I slapped her face, then again. One cheek and then the other. "You like being fucked and beaten like a whore do you? You dirty little cock slut." Slapping her again I brought the whip down violently across her pussy. I wasn't prepared for the scream. My pet is a very vocal lover. She always had been, but this scream was all of those screams rolled into one. I actually had to take a step back, it was so loud.

I retrieved the ball gag from under the mattress and stuck it in her mouth, securing it around her head. "There, let's try that again." Again I brought the whip down hard across her pussy, catching her clit and her sensitive inner lips all at once. The gag muffled all of the sound. Her body arched and her eyes went wide, drool started forming at the edges of her mouth.

"Ah there we go pet, much better."

Again and again I punished her body with the whip. From her neck to her knees I covered her in welts. At one point I ran my fingers across them, feeling the warm blood just underneath the skin, the heat from it radiating in all directions.

Her body was wracked with pain. The whip was working wonders, and it was such a beautiful thing to watch. I raised the whip up in my right hand and let her see it there. Holding it there for a few seconds I waited for her eyes to lock onto it, then I slapped her thigh with my left hand. My poor sweet pet didn't even see it coming. Her muffled scream was delicious, I could feel it in my spine and around to my cock. I was harder than ever and my eyes were soaking up every second of this moment.

"Whore." I said softly. "You're doing great. Keep it up love."

I tossed the whip across the room. I was done with it for now, it had served its purpose and it was time to move on. I walked around to the side of the bed closest to the door and opened the nightstand. I pulled out the silver nipple clamps and held them up to the light, inspecting them, letting her get a good look at them and letting her mind think the worst.

The clamps had a chain connecting them and a small heavy ball in the middle of the chain. They were beautiful, and was one of the many toys I never told my pet about.

I turned to her on the bed and looked down at her face. The lines of worry across her forehead almost made me relent. Almost. Without ceremony I clipped the clamp to her right nipple and one clamp to her left. Small grunts and groans escaped her throat and her breathing was starting to come faster again. I grabbed the small ball on the chain and pulled it slowly towards me. Her nipples began to stretch and a long scream built up in the back of her throat. I continued to pull until her nipples couldn't go anymore, and then I pulled again. She was trying to move away from the pain, but with every tiny movement came more pain. She couldn't escape it and her body was writhing on the bed. Her poor tortured nipples were starting to swell and her eyes began to tear up. Her screams weren't coming as loud, but she kept fighting the restraints, anything to escape.

I let the chain slack and placed the ball between her breasts. She body instantly relaxed, as relief washed over her.

"Whore," I said. "I am going to let you up. You will not move or do anything unless I say so. Do you understand?" She nodded yes and I began to untie her ankles and wrists. Grabbing her hand I pulled her off the bed to standing. The ball on the nipple clamps fell straight down and she winced in pain, almost bringing her to her knees. I stood there watching her to make sure she complied. She composed herself and stayed standing by the bed.

"Good girl. Now stay there."

I walked over to the desk and pulled out the chair. It had a low back but a wide base, perfect for my intent. I pulled the chair out to the middle of the room and beckoned her over. I led her to stand at the back of the chair facing it.

"Now pet, I want you to stand right up against the chair, and bend over it grabbing the front legs."

The chair was a perfect height to where she had to raise up on her toes to grab the front legs and still retain her balance. The ball from the chain on the nipple clamps swung just above the seat of the chair.

Using leather straps I had left in the dresser I cuffed her wrists and ankles to the chair, leaving her completely immobile. Stepping back to look at my handiwork I said, "Pet you look beautiful." And she did. Her big ass was positioned up in the air giving me access to her completely. Her hair hung low on the ground and completely covered her face.

I stood next to her and took the ball gag out and grabbed her hair and pulled her head up as much as I could. Kneeling down I kissed her deeply. No matter what was said or what went on I loved this woman, and I needed her to know that.

The last item in the dresser was a leather belt. An inch wide and over four feet long it fit perfectly in my hand, and left the most wonderful marks.

"Pet," I said. "Count."

I slapped the belt across the back of thighs just below her ass. Instantly the shadow of the belt was visible. Pet's scream was intense, she almost tipped over from trying to move away from the next blow that was sure to come. I looked at her and waited but she said nothing, she stayed there whimpering and gasping.

"Did you forget how to count whore?"

"N- No Sir. I- I- I'm s-sorry," she panted. The blood was rushing to her head and the rough fabric of the chair was rubbing against the welts I left on her body just moments ago.

"Then fucking count. We're starting over. Count."

The belt hit her again in almost the same spot as the last time. After screaming she stuttered out, "O-one."

Again I used the belt on her thighs, right above the knees this time, where the nerves are closest to the skin. And again she counted.

I alternated between her thighs and ass until she had counted all twenty of the strokes. What a good pet she was.

Laying the belt on the floor next to her I said, "You're doing really well whore."

"Thank you Sir, " was her reply.

"Now I have something for you, a surprise of sorts." I reached into the nightstand again and pulled out an anal plug three inches in diameter. Using the lube that was next to it I got it nice and slick and pressed it to her asshole.

"Oh god Sir please no," she wailed. She was again straining to escape. Her wrists pulled at the cuffs that wouldn't budge. I started to ease the plug into her ass, very slowly, watching her pink little asshole start to spread and try to contract around the plug that just seemed to grow bigger and wider.

About midway through, her screams were becoming too loud again. Stopping with the anal plug I retrieved the ball gag and reapplied it to her mouth.

I started working the plug into her ass again and at first it was a little easier. But when it got to the thickest part her body began to jump and squirm. Her muffled screams were constant, and even with the ball gag, almost deafening.

With a final firm push it was in. Her pink hole wrapped itself around the plug completely to where only the hilt of it was outside her body. Standing there for a few moments, I let her get used to the size and feel of it.

I stepped back from her and took off my pants. Finally I was going to have her. Her battered body strapped to the chair took my breath away. For a moment I stood there just staring at her fighting to get loose. Fighting to end the pain that she loved so dearly.

Pulling myself out of my reverie I lubed up my cock and shoved it violently into her wet pussy. She screamed with each thrust as I slammed into her violently. Not giving her a moments rest or time to adjust, I continued to pound her swollen and bruised pussy. I reached down and grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled her neck back.

Her head pulled, almost unnaturally far back, the ball on the nipple clamp chain swinging wildly around and her asshole still flexing and contracting around the anal plug made me fuck her harder. I gave her no mercy in my fucking. I wanted release. The time for foreplay was over.

With one hand I began to slap her ass hard, leaving prints like turkey drawings done by school children all over it. With each slap, and each thrust, she would grunt and scream, muffled only by the ball gag still in her mouth.

"I know you want to cum whore. You like getting fucked like this and I know you want to cum." More screams were her only reply.

"Go ahead pet, cum for me. Cum like the cock whore that you are."

Almost instantly her body began to shiver. The orgasm was coming, my sweet cock slut was going to explode. It started in her legs and worked its way up her back to her shoulders. I released her hair and let it fall. The convulsions in her body were reaching their peak and soon she would erupt like a thousand volcanoes.

Right as her body went rigid I pulled the anal plug out of her ass, quick and violent. The ball gag did almost nothing to stifle the scream. It was loud and constant, painting the walls and ceiling with sweet release. I kept fucking her hard, now holding onto her ass for leverage and her body began to convulse again. Back to back she came, and while she was at the top of her second orgasm I came. I shot my load into her battered pussy with the force of a tidal wave. Every fiber in my body was electrified with the release of a year's worth of pent up need.

I slumped over her still shaking body and tried to catch my breath. Finally able to do so I untied her from the chair and took off her ball gag and the nipple clamps. Pet had to lean against me to maintain her balance and I led her over to the bed, laying her down gently.

I laid down next to her and started caressing her body again. Telling her she did well and I was proud of her. My sweet pet, here in my arms at last. Finally and forever mine again.

Giving her time to recover I stood up, washed and got dressed. Walking back to the bed I gingerly ran my fingertips from her jaw to her chin and said "Pet, time to get up sweetness. Wash up and get dressed, let's go find some dinner."

Part 3

1- Introductions

We were sitting at the bar. It was a cool night and the windows had been opened to let in the breeze. A breeze that licked at the neck and tugged at the dresses and skirts of the young and old alike.

I was filled with a sense of contentment that night. My appetite sated and my lust, for a time, appeased, I was able to watch the young lovers and singles with the eye of a spectator.

The music was loud and almost as oppressive as the cigarette smoke that vainly tried to cling to the air. I put my cigarette out and fumbled with the remote. My love, my pet, my whore was in the bathroom putting in the device that is controlled by the contraption in my hand. Part of me begged for her return, but the disciplined side knew the outcome of that night, and was content to wait, to observe. Long years of frustrating desire have tamed my obsession, only letting loose when the hounds can play.

"My poor sweet pet," I said to myself, "how long can you hold out tonight?"

I was surprised by her hand on my arm and her whispers of love when she sat down next to me. I turned to look at her and was again forced to control myself. Her straight blonde hair fell carelessly over the shoulder of her sleeveless dress. The deep neckline offered a delicious view of her C cup breasts and flawless skin. The hem of her dress rose to mid thigh when seated and her thick firm legs crossed with the modesty of the school teacher she is.

The contradictions before me I have solved long ago. Her struggles with her demons are things of legend and selfishly mine to hold witness to. I being the Lord of her demons, know them by name and reputation.

"It's in Sir," she whispered shyly. Not meeting my gaze she returned to her drink.

"Good girl," was my only response as I returned to watching the people around me.

The remote was in the pocket of my jacket, where my hand idly fingered it. I turned the dial to maximum and pressed the button. I was prepared for her drink to fall and the glass to shatter on the floor. My pet, and those around us for that matter, weren't. For a three count I kept the button depressed, knowing the powerful vibrations of the remote controlled vibrator sitting on her G-Spot were sending shockwaves of pleasure down her legs and up her spine. I couldn't help but smile with joy as she breathed a small "Oh God" before she tried to stand and brace herself.

I released the button and I could feel the air around us thin. The tension of silence and control are sometimes more than my pet can handle and I must use caution. I enjoy our outings, but I enjoy them privately.

I turned my head casually to her and said "You should be more careful my love."

She looked at me over the top of her glasses, with obvious strain she panted "Yes Sir."

"Order yourself another drink love. I'll have another as well." With that she turned toward the bartender and ordered our drinks. I hit the button again while she was mid sentence and she controlled the shock a bit better that time. I keep the button pressed until she finished ordering. Stammering and stuttering like she was, it took quite a while.

Our drinks arrived and she drank hers quickly. The strain of those last few minutes was taking its toll on her and she was fighting to control herself. I watched as her demon named Fear crept into her delicate features and thick full lips as she said, "Sir, maybe this is too much."

"Nonsense," is my reply "the night is young, and you have no idea what too much is yet."

After a pause, and a victorious battle over Fear she said, "I noticed when I came back from the bathroom you were looking at the redhead in the corner Sir. Do you think she's pretty?"

Before answering I turned to look across the bar at the redhead my pet pointed out. She was indeed pretty, a vision even. Too young for my tastes, but I know my pet, and she wanted her. She stood no more than 5'3" with a cute bob haircut that framed her long face. Her thin lips and green eyes were constantly sparkling as only the lips and eyes of the young do. Her petite frame was encased in a skin tight, mid thigh length dress. It hid her small breasts but perfectly accentuated her almost too long legs and firm ass.

"She's been looking at you too Sir, she keeps looking over her." No sooner did she say that than the object of our conversation glance in our direction. A small glance, a flirtatious little smile, she ran her hand across her forehead to move the hair out of her face, then returned to a conversation she was having with a friend.

"Buy her a drink pet."

"Yes Sir," she purred. I could tell by the relief in her voice and the brightness in her eyes that my pet was pleased. Many nights such as that one I had denied my love the tender caresses and appetites of another woman. She had been good as of late and a reward was in order.

My pet stood up from her stool at the bar and the hem of her dress adjusted itself down to her knees. Her long legs and big voluptuous ass stood there in all their glory. A true prize she is. Tall, with the air of one that doesn't realize how every man in the room stares at her. Even then, I watched two men staring at her ass, converse in the corner and lick their lips. Two dogs drooling over a piece of meat they couldn't have, and couldn't fathom.

She walked across the bar to the redhead and the redhead saw her coming. She turned her petite frame to welcome my love with a brilliant smile. I set the remote to low and pressed the button. There was a slight hitch in my pet's gait, but she continued on. My thumb still on the button I watched them talk. Two beautiful women sharing a quick laugh and the surface conversation of strangers. One hopelessly mine, the other, a gift long overdue.