My Fine Wet Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't release my thumb from the switch until my pet had returned and was seated. The redhead walked up to the bar with her. She introduced herself as Kasey, my pet and I introduced ourselves and asked what she would like to drink. Whiskey Sour was the eager reply, and my pet ordered from the bartender. I caught Kasey looking at my pet's ass as she leaned over the bar to order, and then I knew that my instincts were correct. Kasey would do perfectly.

2 - The Dance

My love and I sat silently at the bar while Kasey told us her story. A quick laugh and a hand on the arm or shoulder, was all my love or I would interject. Kasey was clearly nervous, her animated hand movements and constant string of words did nothing to hide that fact. With my finger on the remote, randomly pressing it at various lengths and speeds, I was happy to just listen to Kasey, and watch the demon Lust slowly crawl to the surface of my pet.

Four drinks in, Kasey had settled somewhat and we moved to a table. Kasey was sitting to my left and pet to my right, with them facing each other over the small wood table and pile of empty glasses.

The conversation had come to a lull, like they all do, and the music had picked up in earnest. My love started to bob her head and sway her shoulders to a particular song as it started, and Kasey let loose with a girlish exclamation of, "Oh my God! I love this song!" Clapping her hands and swaying in her chair, she looked expectantly at me. As I am much more suited to observation than participation, I suggested they go dance.

"Aw you don't want to dance?" Kasey asked me. Her lips where in full pout and her arms folded in mock disappointment did little if anything to sway me.

"No it's fine. You two enjoy yourselves."

With a smile and a wink towards pet she said, "Okay fine, but don't blame me when I steal your woman from you." Pet blushed with embarrassment and I nodded for her to go.

After they stood I said, "Pet," and as my love, my pet, my whore, my yin, the glorious woman who stood before me, who trusts me and loves me beyond all others turned and looked at me, I pulled the remote out of my jacket pocket and toyed with it on the table saying, "Enjoy yourself."

The revelation of what was too come dawned on her and she tried to say something, anything to stop me. But she didn't. And she never would. I am her master, and she is my pet. Her place is to do, mine is to command.

Kasey was pulling on pet's arm and they both eventually made it out to the small dance floor. Other couples were already there, and the two girls had to squeeze in. The found a spot on the edge of the dance floor and began to dance. Hesitantly they moved. Sometimes touching, but usually at arm's length. I could tell pet was starting to relax though, especially when she raised her arms and started to move her ass more. Kasey took this as an invitation to run her hands down pet's sides and stare up at her almost from the floor. Looking forward, Kasey slowly stood, gyrating and dancing the whole way. With only a slight lingering pause to stare at my loves breasts, Kasey looked her deep in the eyes and the moved closer.

And my cock stirred.

My hands began to sweat and wiping them on my trousers I was surprised to find the remote in my hand. Entranced by those two women I had forgotten everything else. With a side glance pet acknowledged me as I turned the remote on its lowest possible setting.

Their movements became more sensual and arousing as the dance went on. My pet would hold Kasey close and Kasey would run her hands up pet's thighs and ass. And all the while the vibrator hummed.

I, of course, was not the only one enjoying the show. People on the dance floor were noticing too. A small half circle formed around the pair and the girls seemed not to notice. Lost in each other, the feel of each other, and yes even the taste as their lips met for the first time, they were worlds away and could not be bothered with this one.

I slowly started to increase the speed of the vibrator as pet had her back to Kasey and was sliding down the front of her, one hand on Kasey's shoulder and the other on Kasey's thigh.

I had increased the speed to just below max and pet was having difficulty standing, much less dancing. With her hands on Kasey's hips she looked at me and braced herself.

Wordlessly I mouthed, "Cum," and she let go.

It was as if she had been hit in the back with a bat. Her whole body arched and her hips thrust forward. I watched as the tidal waves shot through her body. Starting in her groin and moving out down her legs and up her back, chest and shoulders, she came.

Her cry and gasps weren't loud enough to hear over the din of music and people, but I had heard them before, and in my mind I was hearing them again. The rest of the crowd seemed not to understand what was happening, they were focusing on Kasey grabbing and squeezing pet's left breast, and thought pet was throwing her head back just to show her arousal. But I knew, and midway through the orgasm Kasey knew too.

I could see Kasey mouth the words "Oh My God" as she looked up at pet. As pet's orgasm was subsiding Kasey wasn't ready for the firm kiss she received. Their tongues danced and played in each other's mouths as the crowd watched. The last shivers of the orgasm swept through my love's body and Kasey held her tight.

3- Home

My pet and Kasey were seated at the table, accepting words of praise from gawkers. I had remained silent. Pet and I had never done anything like this and I was trying to gage her reaction. Watching pet regain her senses was a treasure unto itself. The sweat had stopped trickling down the side of her face, and her breathing was slowing and more measured.

When she had finally deemed it safe to speak, pet looked at me and asked, "Did you like it Sir?"

The small smile I couldn't contain was more words than a dictionary of adjectives. My pet had made me happy, and the smile was a welcome and hard won reward.

When the well wishers had thinned and after our free drinks arrived, Kasey leaned over the table and exclaimed "Oh my God that was so hot! Did you have an orgasm?" Her wide eyes locked onto pet's face and saw the embarrassment immediately overwhelm her. "Oh my God you did didn't you? I haven't seen anything like that! Holy crap how did you cum?" Kasey's joy and enthusiasm was infectious and I couldn't help but smile.

Embarrassment and shame stole pet's tongue. She didn't want to answer. Instead she mumbled something incoherent, looked at her lap and fiddled with some imaginary flaw on her dress.

"She came because of this Kasey." I slid the remote to the vibrator over to Kasey. Pet's head snapping up with a profound look of horror, almost caused Kasey to miss it and send it flying off the table.

Pet let out a soft "Please Sir don't." But it was half-hearted and pointless.

"What is it?" Kasey asked.

"It's a remote to a vibrator that is inside her."

"It's inside of her?" the look of incredulity slowly gave way to curiosity as she turned the small device over in her hands. Toying with the control she briefly pressed the button and heard a gasp escape pet.

"Yes it is. It's sitting right on her g-spot," I said. After showing Kasey how to work the speed controls I encouraged her to try it out.

"Oh I don't know" she said. Like a child turning down candy, her eagerness showed through her polite refusal.

"It's okay Kasey, give it a try. Pet won't mind, will you pet?"

The demons Fear and Lust were fighting for control behind my love's eyes. Silently I watched the struggle on her face, and the victor meekly said, "No Sir, I don't mind." Her red face and downwards gaze were all that was left of the defeated foe Fear.

"Why do you call her pet?" Kasey asked me. "And why do you call him Sir?" she asked pet. Her looks from me to pet held more lustful curiosity than judgment.

"Why don't you tell her pet? Tell her why."

With her face and eyes still on her lap she began, "Because I am-"

I slapped the table hard and it startled them both. "Pet," I said evenly. "You look at someone when you're talking to them."

"Yes Sir" she replied. As she slowly raised her eyes to meet Kasey's hungry stare she said, "He calls me pet because I am his pet. I call him Sir because he is my master. Every pet has a master and he is mine." The last sentence she said proudly and lovingly. Our eyes met and we leaned over and kissed. Our first of many that night.

There were demons fighting inside Kasey then. I could see them, though I didn't know her demons by name, I knew some of my familiar friends were in there. Taunting her, pleading with her, screaming at her. The battle in Kasey was immense, but I knew who would win, and apparently so did pet.

"Please Kasey," pet said with more confidence than she felt, "try it."

That was all Kasey needed, and suddenly the vibrator hummed. She alternated between slow and fast too quickly. Pet was a wreck with the constant speed changes, and Kasey's lustful stare didn't miss a thing.

"Kasey calm down, look." I held her hand with the remote in it, and using my thumb to guide hers I slowly rotated the dial from slow to just mid way, giving pet a nice even vibration to focus on. With all the people around, and Kasey staring at her the way she was, pet was quickly at the brink.

"Do you want to cum pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"I'm sorry pet you'll have to speak up. It's loud in hear. What did you say?"

"I said Yes Sir." Pet's gritted teeth and minor convulsions showed the strain. Pet was having a very hard time holding back.

"You see Kasey? Pet likes it slow and steady. And if you do adjust the speed, do so slowly." After looking at pet and marveling at her restraint I said to Kasey, "She's very close. Do you want to see her cum again?" Pet's worried eyes and clenched hands gave all the signs of a woman losing a battle for control.

"What if I say no?" Kasey asked.

"Well then you turn off the vibrator and that's that."

After a second or two Kasey finally said, "I want her to cum."

Slowly I turned to pet, opened my mouth as if to speak and then closed it, teasing her. Finally with a smile I whispered, "Cum pet, cum for me."

And she did. The orgasm that ripped through her wasn't as big as the one on the dance floor, but it lasted much longer. Her teeth were grinding, trying to contain the scream, she squeezed the table until her knuckles turned white.

When pet cums my world is complete. And watching her cum from the doings of a stranger caused a stirring in me, that to this day is rivaled only by pet herself.

Kasey's large eyes grew even larger. The wonder and excitement on the tip of her tongue came out in as soft "Wow..."

"Release the button Kasey. She's had enough."

Kasey reluctantly let go, but pet couldn't stop shaking. Her orgasm continued to pulse through her long after Kasey stopped. The tremors of that first orgasm Kasey gave her, can still be felt to this day.

After some time pet was able to control herself and I stubbed out my cigarette.

"Come Pet," I said. "Why don't we show Kasey some of our other toys?"

The End