My Fireman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groped her boobs again and looked at him, he moved closer and she took his dick into her mouth. I could see she was much more vigorous on his dick that time. Her cheeks pulled into her face as she blew him off. We fucked hard, not fast, nice steady pace but on contact it was a hard thrust towards each other.

Five minutes and she thrust harder, took his cock out of her mouth, looked directly at him and said, "Fuckin' hell, now that's how a young cock makes a woman feel wonderful - oh my god, so nice."

She closed her eyes, her whole body shuddered on my cock and she said, "Holy fuck that's nice, so nice."

Her thighs shook as she looked at him and said, "See how a real cock makes your wife tremble through an orgasm."

She mauled her boobs and shuddered violently on my cock, she said, "Jesus fuck, oh god that's so nice."

She looked up at him and said, "Give your orgasmic wife a kiss," she puckered up her lips to him.

He bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips, then stepped back. She said to him, "Did you like your wife having an orgasm on a big young cock. Get used to it; it's going to happen a lot."

She looked at his dick which he still stroked gently; she looked at him and said, "I know you're ready to blow, aren't you?"

He squeezed his dick at the head and nodded. I watched intently as Ingrid bossed him about, she and I were still interlocked with my cock deep in her. I felt her pussy as it pulsed on my throbbing cock.

He was absolutely and unconditionally under her control. Ingrid still had hold of her boobs; she mashed them together, and rubbed one against the other. She turned her upper body round towards him.

She looked at him and said, "Grab your balls."

He did, he grabbed hold of his balls, and she said, "Squeeze them."

He did that, he squeezed his balls and stroked himself off. He stepped closer to her and started to jerk faster; his dick pointed to her boobs, she wanted him to cum on her boobs.

Ingrid looked towards me, still moved up and down on my cock, I in return and on impulse started to fuck her back. But her eyes stared coldly into mine, she ordered me, "Don't move your cock, I'm in control."

I, like a boy that had just been told off and sent to the naughty step lowered my hips and lay as still on the bed as I could. It was obvious; she was a dominant woman in the bedroom.

He with his manly body, I with my oversized cock; we were no match for her strict dominance for how she wanted her sex. She moved slowly high on my cock and slowly back down to the bottom, controlled movements. She looked at him and said, "Okay."

He started to jerk himself even faster, his hand a blur on his dick. She took hold of one boob and squeezed it so that her nipple pointed out. He knew what to do; he let go of his balls and rubbed his dick-head onto her hard nipple.

She pushed her boob onto the head of his dick, still fucked me slowly. She looked at him and he nodded. She looked at me, and the smile she had on her face turned into a wide Cheshire cat grin, she said, "Watch this! This is 'My Fireman' at work."

She grabbed both boobs again and he stepped away from her, a couple of feet. And then holy fucking shit he blew. He fucking blew a load, the first blast splattered onto her neck, the second load was massive it landed right between her boobs.

Ingrid parted her boobs; he took a small step further back and blasted another enormous load right in-between. His cum ran down her chest and stomach. She smothered the cum with her hands all over her boobs. He still shot off load after load. Ingrid opened her mouth and he fired a load straight in, he was a good shot, it had flown over three feet, from his dick to her open mouth. The power that cum came out at was phenomenal.

Long continual white strands of cum flew out of his dick and splattered all over Ingrid. He truly was a fireman with a fucking cum hose.

His cum had run down her stomach, across her pussy and dripped onto my cock; Ingrid still fucked me. His cum added to the sensuality of our fucking.

There seemed to be no end to that man's cum loads, he must have had hollow legs to store all that cum, holy fucking shit he still pumped it out and Ingrid basked in it.

Ingrid looked at me and said, "See, this is my fireman, he may not have a big hose, but he can put out a fire with what comes out."

I could only marvel at that, he slowed down, he still stroked his dick off and still it spluttered out cum in smaller amounts, probably the sort of amounts I ejaculated at best, bastard, show off.

He moved closer to Ingrid as she reopened her mouth, he could not do it, so Ingrid grabbed his dick and stroked him off. And again fucking hell, how, just how? He blew cum into her mouth, a couple of loads she extracted from him.

She let him go and he staggered back, he had stopped cumming. He didn't stand as tall, he slouched, his dick limp, his chest heaved and the over-whelming sound of massive amounts of air being drawn into his lungs filled the room.

Ingrid looked at him and said, "Sit and watch."

He staggered over to a chair and sat down, Ingrid watched him and then in a stern tone said to him, "Hey, wanker, not there, bring it over here."

He stood and grabbed the back of the chair; he had no energy to lift it, so he dragged it over, next to the bed.

I looked down to my stomach and it was covered with his cum, fuck, the amount of cum on my stomach was far more than I could have managed if I had collected four to five sessions. And as my gaze went further up and onto Ingrid, she was absolutely caked in his cum. Her whole body glistened; she still smothered it around, over her boobs, chest, stomach and pussy.

Her hands dripped with cum; she licked some of it and opened her mouth to show me before she swallowed. She licked her lips and said, "Isn't he great, I can see you were impressed, even I still cannot believe how he does it."

She licked more off her hands and swallowed, she looked at him, but really still talked to me, as she said, "And what's even more incredible, is he can do that every third day."

He was sat, slumped, in the chair, legs were apart, and his dick had shrivelled but a small ligament of cum trickled from his dick. His hands were on his thighs, his head was dropped and looked to the floor, and his chest still moved up and down, he still drew in gulps of air.

I was still in ore and felt inadequate as I looked back up to Ingrid. She started to move quicker, faster on my cock. I still did not move, I thought I'd wait to be given the order to fuck her back.

She parted her boobs and leant down. She placed my face right in-between her cum soaked boobs. I held my breath as she massaged my face with her boobs.

She raised her hips and kept still, she said, "Go on then fuck me."

I tried to hold my breath, but she was there far longer than I could hold it for, so I took in small gasps of air when I could.

I grabbed her slippery hips and I started to fuck her. She was still nice and tight around my cock, and the added cum made it sexually slipperier for my cock to travel through, in and out of her cunt.

She really squeezed her boobs tight on my face; she then started to fuck me back and thumped down onto my cock and ground her pussy on my groin.

I thought she was on the verge of another orgasm, and she was, she said, "Stay down!"

I did, I placed my arse onto the bed and stayed still. I felt her pussy get wetter. She moved herself sweetly up and down on my cock, she said, "Fuck yeah, that's it just there, oh yes, fuck yes, yes, yes."

I still had my hands on her hips and felt small tremors as they shot through her body. I wondered if I could get away with it, I wanted to make her orgasm last longer. I thought should I start to fuck her, will I receive her wrath?

I took the chance, I grabbed her hips tighter and I forced my hips up high. She remained still above me; I fucked her with long, deep, hard strokes, hard up to the hilt.

She lifted her boobs off me and looked at me straight in the eyes, her eyes bulged out and she stared at me like she was angry with me. I stared back and fucked her harder. Her eyes narrowed, as did mine. I kept fucking her and I slammed her down onto my cock.

I saw her mouth the words, "You bastard."

Her eyes rolled back into her head and as she closed them, she said, "Jesus fuck me yeah."

I had gotten away with it, I was proud of myself. If he had done that I was sure she would have shown a different Ingrid altogether.

I was close and however proud I felt, another thought made me feel inadequate again. There was no way on earth I could have cum as much as he did. He unquestionably filled a bucket, I was sure of that. I would only be able to fill and egg cup at best, I was certain of that.

In my head I knew she loved my cock, but I was sure she would be disappointed with its contents, or the lack of it.

I was there, and she knew that as well, I drove my cock deep and pumped my seed into her. She let me blast another load into her before she jumped off and grabbed my cock and said, "I want to taste it, give it to me."

She stroked my cock and pumped my cum into her sucking mouth. Fuck it pained, fuck she was very forceful with my cock, and fuck she milked my cock dry of its meagre contents.

My chest heaved; I drew in long deep breaths, Ingrid licked off the last extracted drops off my cock. My eyes were closed as she came up and lay alongside me; she placed a couple of fingers to the side of my face and turned my head to look at her.

I opened my eyes and she came and kissed me, deeply, lovingly, for over a minute then said, "You taste nice, very young. I can see I'll need that thing in me on every occasion possible." Her eyes drifted to him on the chair, as she said, "But for me, him over there, he is my fireman. I taunt him only to get the best out of him, he knows that."

That was by far to be my biggest secret; I could never tell Brad.

12