All Comments on 'The Awakening: A Lesbian Encounter'

by LeahJanette

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start

What a great start to what looks like a great storyline.I love the fact that real life far exceeded her fantasy. And now the added thought of her husband and others watching her, this really does far exceed her fantasy. I will most defiantly be watching for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mirrors My Wife's Story

This was very well written, and -- to be honest -- could have been written by my wife. We used to go to strip clubs a lot. Not for me -- for her. I'd get the girls coming over, they'd do their lap dances, and then I'd motion them over to my wife. Ninety-percent of the time, the girls would comply and give my wife lap dances. It got so they'd come over to the table and pass me by entirely and just give her the lap dance.

My wife is a knockout. And she'd often wear really hot outfits to the clubs. So the girls were digging her as much as I was enjoying the scene watching.

We got to be friends with a couple of the dancers. When their sets were finished, they'd come over to our table to talk. I'd light their cigarettes and my wife and I would just talk to them. When it was their turn to dance, they'd spend a lot of time paying attention to my wife.

We got to be regulars at one particular club. We got to know the dancers by their real names and we'd great them with a Hello! when we walked in the door.

My wife loved the tits in her face, and the erotic lap dances, which got more touchy-feely than they were supposed to. But the dancers really seemed to love performing for my wife. (This was a cub that allowed nudity down to the g-string. So there were a lot of bare breasts for my wife to ogle.)

We never went beyond that, though. I do have a story to share about my wife finally getting her fantasy to come true (sex with another women). But that's for another time and place. For now, I just wanted to tell you that your story was more true to life than you probably realize. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Wow! That was a smoking hot start - and I truly hope it was only a start. Hope to read soon the "Plenty more" she referred to in the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done!

Awesome, would like to read another instalment. Great balance of sex and story line, really made me feel a part of your story.

Naughtyandy4u

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous