All Comments on 'My First Anal Sex - Receiving'

by aden46y

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First time, mmmm!

Although I'm bisexual, my first time receiving was from a woman wearing a strapon. She felt silly, at first, but really got into it as my arousal built. By the time I'd had enough, she was more than ready, literally dripping wet! I had several cocks in me at later times, including one guy who was a true 9" long and thick. I never thought he'd fit but with all the lube and knowing how to relax, he was fully in me before I'd have ever thought. He must have been hitting all the right spots as I had a pretty steady stream of precum running out of me, which my girlfriend was using to jack me off at the same time. The load I finally dumped was massive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nope

nothing worth writing about

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 8 years ago
Love A Hot Asian

My first was under an Asian, too. There is something HOT about receiving from those who are more stereo-typically expected to bottom....THANKS!

timmyid2timmyid2about 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing an enjoyable story.

I liked the premise and the general story. It read pretty well. It got me hard too.

One suggestion. There are a few typos that took me out of the fantasy for a moment, "Nard" instead of "hard" was one of them. You can edit it and resubmit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I had topped a few Asian men, their tight little asses milking my cock. usually their cocks are on the small side, they get hard and shoot as I fuck their asses which tend to look a bit feminine. I was at the Club, I walked past one of the doors, a chubby Asian guy was sucking a tall,older thin Asian man. He saw me and beckoned me in. I dropped my towel, the chubby guy moved his mouth to my cock, the older guy moved his hand to my leg and bottom, tracing my crack and balls. She needs to be fucked he said to me and removed the towel, it was a women, please my wife. I am bi, my cock was hard, I moved back, he took my cock and sucked it, please, I moved behind his wife, he grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy, she was wet but very tight, I could see him stroking his cock, it was small thin and hard. She was groaning, she was so tight, he reached around and fingered my bottom, then he pushed my back down removed his finger and pushed his cock into me. I pulled back out of his wife, it wasn't unpleasant, he was very hard but he didn't last long before his cum entered me. He kept fucking, staying hard, I was actually enjoying it, it certainly didn't hurt, he pulled back, turn around, on my back, he hoisted my legs over his shoulders and was soon fucking me again, he certainly had stamina. He moved from me, knelt and presented his bottom, fuck me, and there I was again inside a tight Asian ass being milked of my cum. Different to other times but the same ending an Asian ass full of my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Asian, Japanese, older than my 32, he took control. I was such a slut, i had convinced myself i needed to try male to male sex but had walked away at the last moment. Not now, i was on my back, his cock, hard, inside me, my legs in the air. Fuck it felt good, my cum had arced from my cock once already, as he fucked me i felt like i was cumming all the time., until he shot his load a long way up inside me. Never looked back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have fucked him with a curling iron and grape jelly

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous