All Comments on 'My First BJ - Really'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Women that like to suck cock stay married

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Thank you for sharing!

All hyperbole aside, this truly is one of the best stories I've read on this site. I didn't expect to like it at first, but it was so compelling, and so brutally honest, I couldn't help but get caught up in it. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where's a

Where's a grade school 8 year old when one is needed. The author lacks that level of understanding of basic slang terms for this kind of story, using "come" when it shoulc be "cum/cuming" when referring to an orgasm or semen, makes the total wreck of any story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To Slang or Not to Slang

Regarding the readers comment about use of slang...

Cum literally means "combined with". It only means ejaculate in slang.

Cum in slang really only describes the male ejaculate so using the word "cumming" is kind of a stretch. The act of having an orgasm really should be "come", "coming", or "came". But I do see how the more vulgar slang can add to the sensual rawness in a story.

At first I thought the mix of terms was odd as well, but as I read I gathered a new perspective into the author's character. I think that this author mixed the use of slang with proper terms to show that the woman was somewhat naive and a little uncomfortable with her own sexuality. That's what I got out of it anyway...

Overall I liked the story. It seemed like the story could actually be real.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Yep, I fell for it

Hook, line and sinker! I believed this was a true story was written by a middle-aged woman...until I took the time to check out the author's profile. I'm even more impressed by this story now.

Re. the anonymous comment, both "cum" and "come" are used interchangeably, and both spelling are accepted. It was more plausible for me that a middle-aged woman who had never tasted it until age 32, and was clearly repulsed by it, would be naive as to the more common spelling. That only added to the realism of the story, IMHO.

mysreadermysreaderalmost 10 years ago

Great story. Well written, liked the ending!

FantasyXYFantasyXYalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Note From the Author

Please note that this story really is true, and was written based on the woman's own account as told to the author. Yes the author is male, but the base story truly came from the woman in the story.

Of course some aspects were sightly embellished to make the story more enjoyable. However, her account of secretly falling in love, her escalation in orgasm intensity, and her reaction to getting a mouth full of cum are as she described them.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Truly sad.

If this is an essentially true story a woman told this author, it illustrates some very delusional thinking.

She starts out actually stating she wants a "friend with benefits", then the the sex is really good, so suddenly he's going to just fall in love with her, tell her so and take on all her family issues?

This woman could be the poster child for the "Cinderella Complex".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
niki

32 wow sounds impossible a girll hadn't given a bj My ex Amanda had dated a few guys and told me she had never given one at age 26 the first time I asked her to she told me she had never done it and I told her she was going to tonight yes she gagged and no she did not like it but she did it that night and I came in her mouth kept my cock in her so she had to swallow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You have a lot of talent! Keep on writing.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Impressed.

Writing style and plot are excellent. I was disappointed that she and the FWBs guy didn't end up together, but if we knew all of the endings, why read the story?

Anyway, my concern is that she will eventually cheat, in search of those orgasms the made her scream. Particularly if Mr. FWB shows up again.

Maybe there is a follow up story there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...