My First Blind Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue came into the living room about 30 minutes later looking beautiful. She had on a black dress that stopped between her knees and pussy and was sleeveless. The top came over her shoulders but was open from her neck down to below her breasts. The material just covered her breasts but left little to the imagination. There was little doubt that she was braless and I am sure she had no panties on either. I was sure going to find out later. She had just a hint of lipstick on but no other makeup nor did she need any. I loved her natural look, one of the first things I had noticed about her. The whole thing was topped off with bare legs and hi heel shoes. Since she was not going to be "blind" tonight she could wear them.

I had made a reservation at this place and I knew they had a quiet spot and had asked for it. I took quite a few clients there so even though it was a Friday night, I got my spot. We were shown to the booth as soon as we got there and Sue was very impressed with the set up. I transferred from my wheelchair to the booth bench beside her and they moved my chair aside. This surprised her as I had not done this before and before she could say anything I told her she was too beautiful for me to be any distance at all from her. The waiter came and took our drink order and left. She put her hand on my leg and felt my brace. My hand moved to her leg and since the skirt part of the dress was tight, she put her hand on the table and lifted herself up and pulled her skirt up a little knowing what I wanted to get to and she wanted me to be there. We checked and it was not so high as to be seen by any one as she was on the inside of the table.

I put my hand back on her now bare leg but did not go any further as I figured the waiter would be back shortly. Good thinking, he was. He served our drinks and took our orders. They served great seafood so that was what be both ordered. As soon as he left my hand worked its way upward and I soon felt bare skin. I told her I won the bet and she said what was it, that her pussy was bare, and we both laughed. I moved my finger around and did not feel any string. I gave her a raised eyebrow look and she said yes gone for another month or when ever.

The waiter came with our salads and we started our meal. I really liked sitting close to Sue and told her so. I also told her she was going to be my second desert of the night. We had a great meal and split a piece of cheese cake. Sue still walked beside me with her hand on my shoulder.

We headed home and she helped me into bed by lifting my braced legs up. I lifted my butt and she pulled my slacks off and slowly undid my braces and removed them. She helped me with my shirt and tie and then started slowly undressing standing before me. She had me unzip her dress and very slowly let it fall to the floor. She still had her heels on and moved her hips side to side while standing there. It was very obvious that she had become very aroused from handling my braces. I told her I was ready for another desert and for her to come to bed. She put one knee on the bed, ran a finger through her slit and offered it to me to lick off. I did so and asked her to sit on my face.

She straddled my chest and with one hand spread her pussy lips apart letting me see how much her clit was extended from its hood. Her other hand was pinching and pulling at her nipples. She scooted up to my head and planted her pussy on my mouth. I stuck my tongue up into it as far as I could licking all that delicious juice. I moved my head a little and captured her clit in my mouth and sucked rubbing my tongue over it. She came hard and moved her hips around to make good contact with my mouth. After a couple of minutes she turned around and lay down on me guiding my cock into her mouth. I pulled her hips back up a little bit so I could still be able to lick her slit and clit. After a while I warned her I was ready to cum and she sucked me harder and deeper and I shot into her mouth. Just as I finished she came for a second time again giving me lots of her sweet honey.

***

The next week or so went by and we fell into a bit of a routine. Sue set about getting the house organized and we got her a computer and set up an office so she could help me when needed. She would spend some time being "blind" and learning how to navigate around the house and do things. We enjoyed pleasuring each other quite a bit, each of trying to find a new way to do so. We also spent time talking about our desires for the future and what ways we saw our ways of being crippled developing. Several times Sue used one of my wheelchairs like she was a leg amputee or missing her arms. I also flirted with the idea of someday becoming some sort of amputee. Both of us trying different things added a lot to our sexual enjoyment.

Jack called and we made plans for he and his wife to come down for a visit. He was also a devotee and I told him about Sue and her thoughts about blindness and that she enjoyed looking at things with her hands. He said he would enjoy her being "blind" while they were there. I told Sue about their visit but left out quite a few details about them. I did tell her that both of them were devotees and had been to my house several times often spending the night. She agreed to be blind while they were here and was looking forward to it.

We also talked about sex between consenting adults and that it was part of the things that crippled and devotee people indulged in just like we were doing. I placed no limitations on her activities. I told her for the first time that I loved her very much and wanted her in my life for a long time. She said she felt the same way about me and would think about what we had talked about.

On the day that Jack was to arrive, I had to be in town. Jack and Sue later related the following to me: I knew Sue had been blind since yesterday and when the door bell rang she went to the door. She invited him in and stuck her hand out for him to shake. He said I'm down here and she felt her hand being pulled down a little. Jack told her he was in a wheelchair like I was and that he had leg problems. Sue was a little surprised but kept right on going. She asked if he had lunch yet, which he had, and where was April, his wife. He said her plane connections had been messed up and she was not due until tomorrow.

They went out on to the patio and Jack said he was going to transfer to one of the lounges as he had been sitting for a while. Sue asked if he would like something to drink and he said a beer would be great since he did not have to drive anymore. Sue got up and went to the kitchen. Jack could watch her every move as it was right off the patio. He noted at how she moved with such ease and seemed to have been blind for some time. He also noticed that the small halter and short shorts she had on made her very attractive (sexy!) looking. She came out and gave him the beer and sat back down. She made no effort to keep her knees together as she sat and he thought there were no panties beneath them, just the outline of a camel toe.

They talked for a while about different things and finally Sue could not resist anymore and asked about his legs. Jack remembered what I had said about her looking at them with her hands so asked if she would like to see them. He would be glad to remove his pants so she could look at them he told her. Sue asked if he was sure that he did not mind and he said of course not. He removed his shorts and had nothing else on. Jack asked her to move her chair over closer to him and he reached out and helped her do so. He suggested she give him her hand and he would place it on him so she could get started. He noticed she did not seem to be nervous but in fact seemed to be egger to do so.

Jack took her hand and placed it on his waist and let go. Sue brought her other hand over and both of them started moving. Her hands started down and very shortly she thought she felt a scar. Very soon after that there was nothing else there. Jack's legs had been removed at the hip, a bilateral hip disarticulation. Her mouth dropped open as she felt down across the bottom of the stumps and ran into his balls. She did not jerk away, just repositioned her hands and kept "looking" at his lower torso. Sue asked Jack what had happened and she said about 5 years ago he had them removed. She said on purpose? He replied yes, he had always wanted to be an amputee. She asked where he had found someone to do that and he said there were people around if you looked hard enough.

Sue looked at both sides of his lower torso and finally ran into his penis. It was standing straight up and she felt it some. It was not as long or big as mine. She sat back in her chair and did not know what to say for a few minutes. Jack just let her process and did not say anything either. Finally she asked him what kind of work he did and Jack said he was a doctor. Sue asked what kind of doctor and he said an eye surgeon. Sue said my god, did I tell him all about her and he said most of it. Sue was speechless for several minutes. She then asked him if he thought badly of her pretending to be blind. He said not at all he knew of others that did so. She then asked if he could/would make her blind for real. Without delay he said if that was her wish he would do it but they had to talk more about it first. Sue could not believe she had been set up with not only an amputee but an eye surgeon that was willing to grant her wish of being blind.

Jack told her that he and I had been roommates at college and that I was the one that taught him about being crippled. It had always been in the back of Jack's mind but he had never been around anyone to be able to talk about it. Sue asked about being an amputee and how did it affect his work. Jack had his own private clinic and surgery and if necessary he used one of the hospitals in the area he lived. Being an amputee had no effect on his work. A lot of his employees were amputees also. She told him about her thinking about being an amputee also and what did he think. He told her that was something she had to work out but from what he had seen and been told, he thought being blind was the real thing on her mind. Sue admitted she thought he was right but she had found him to be very sexy as an amputee. Jack said yes he could see she was aroused by "looking" at him.

Sue said yes she was and moved her hand up to her nipple that was poking the material of her halter out. She told him thanks for letting her talk with him about what was going on with her. Jack said no problem and asked her if she had any other questions. She thought for a minute and asked how he would make her blind. He asked if she wanted to just be made blind or to go a little further and have her eye balls removed. She said yes, that removal is what she wanted. He said she would be put to sleep and he would just lift the orbits out of the socket with a special instrument and then he would sever the optic nerve and the blood supply. The end of each vessel and the nerve would be cauterized in her eye sockets so that no bleeding would occur. Each socket would be packed with Vaseline jelly gauze and she would be kept overnight to be sure there were no problems. It was a very easy and safe procedure. They would measure the eye balls and then her eyes would be donated to an eye bank. After a few days, if she wanted, glass eyes would be placed in the sockets. The new trend was for just a subtle, colored globe to be used, no other marking on it.

Sue said wow, lots to think about. I got home about this time and found them on the patio talking. Jake gave me an ok sign indicating things had gone great. I saw that he was naked and grinned at him. Sue jumped up, sat on my lap and gave me a long, wet kiss and huge hug thanking me for sending Jack to talk to her. She spoke up and said later she would show me how much. We all just laughed.

We talked about dinner and decided that a cook out would be fast and easy. Jack tended the grill and Sue and I worked in the kitchen. We soon had things ready, ate on the patio and then just relaxed and enjoyed talking about what had been going on since we last saw each other. Jack and I agreed that we would pick April up at the airport in the morning, bring her to the house and then go do a couple of things together and have lunch while the girls got acquainted. Jack said good night as he had some work to do and Sue and I did the dishes and headed to our bedroom. We took a shower together, soaping each other and Sue shaved both of us. She said that after the oil massage in the motel and that I would be wearing my braces, she thought we should shave my right leg also. She did and they felt very good and sexy as she rubbed them with her hands. We got in bed and cuddled together.

Sue told me about the afternoon and said she had thought a lot about what we had talked about earlier....sex with other people. She said that she now understood that there were two different levels; one just sex and two, sex and love. She told about touching Jack's hard on and feeling like she wanted just sex because he was an amputee and she was very aroused by that after "looking" at him. She felt bad about leaving him hard with no relief. I asked what she was saying. She said she wanted to go to him now after removing her eye stuff and look at his body without legs. She knew that would arouse both of them again and that she wanted to have sex with him. But because she felt that I was very special to her, NO man could ever have intercourse with her, which was saved for me only. I then pulled her very tightly against me and just held her quietly for some time.

After a while I released her and asked if she was ready for me to remove the stuff from her eyes. She said yes and I did. I had turned the bedside light out so it was easier for her to become used to the light again. The plastic and tape covering allowed no light to reach her eyes so it took a while to get acclimated again. While we waited, we talked about what he had told her regarding the surgery. She then kissed me and said it was time to go visit Jack. Sue said to be honest she really wanted to see what he looked like with his amputated legs. I told her to enjoy and she put on a short night gown that was left open down the front and headed out.

Sue knocked on Jack's bedroom door and when he said come in she opened it, went in, closed it and walked over to his bed. She stood at the bottom of the bed and as Jack was naked, looked closely at his truncated body. Her short gown did not cover her bald pussy and she just stood with her legs slightly apart and her arms at her side, looking at his hips and then his eyes and back to his hips. She saw that his cock that had been limp when she entered, started filling with blood. She slid the gown off her shoulders and let it slide to the floor. It jumped as Jack reacted to seeing her naked also. Sue asked if she could join him in bed and he waved her in. She explained she wanted to now see with her eyes his beautiful amputations. Jack said look all you want, he was glad she was so interested and enjoyed sharing it with him. Sue moved into position and examined everything in detail. Jack explained everything that had been done and why.

After sometime, Sue took her hands and with one cupped his balls and with the other took hold of his shaft. She looked at him and then asked if he minded her doing it. He said no. She told him that they could do almost everything sexual except have intercourse and explained why. Jack said he understood. Sue spent several minutes masturbating him and just as he started to cum took him into her mouth and sucked the cum out of him taking all of it in. She kept him in her mouth until he became limp and finally let him slip out.

Jack reached down and pulled her up to him and they kissed for the first time. Jack ran his tongue into and around her mouth tasting his cum. His hands went to her small breasts and started massaging them and rolling her nipples around. He worked his way down and started kissing and sucking on them. He continued his way down and using his hand spread her legs so he could get to her pussy. He was amazed at how smooth it felt with no hair and said so to Sue. April had never shaved. She pulled her legs open wide and back to her chest so he could get to her fully. Jack started licking, kissing and sucking her, sticking a couple of fingers inside. Sue was so aroused from seeing Jack's legless body it only took a few minutes for her to explode and give Jack a good taste of the honey she produced when she did. He licked her clean and moved back up so they could kiss and she could enjoy the taste of her cum. They did not spend much time together after and she said good night and returned to her room.

When Sue let herself into her room she found that all of the lights were off and just three candles were burning. She dropped the gown she had been carrying and got into bed. She leaned over and kissed me, I could taste the different juices and enjoyed the thought that Sue had finally let go and enjoyed her body. She was straddling me and said she was very Horney right then and needed me to fuck her at once. I said no problem and was ready for her. She moved backwards and found my rigid cock, lifted it and aimed it into her pussy. She was leaking lubrication and slid down to the hilt easily. She started very aggressively pumping and soon was in a frenzy as she came hard. I don't think I have ever seen her be that way and I enjoyed it very much. I know she did also. I was so engrossed in pleasing her that I did not have a chance to cum as she rolled off of me breathless. I just held on to her tightly telling her how much I cared about her.

After a while Sue regained her senses and kissed me and we looked into each other's eyes. I said to her you're going to do it aren't you. Sue answered yes; she was going to be blind as soon as Jack can do me. I told her how happy I was that she was going to realize her dream. We fell asleep that way.

The next morning I helped Sue get blind again and then Jack and I left to pick up April, Jack's wife, at the airport. The plane was on time and we got her bag and started back to the house. She and Jack sat in the back acting like a couple of teenagers since they had not seen each other for several days. We let her out at the house, took her inside, introduced her to Sue, got her bag to their room and Jack and I left for lunch.

April and Sue talked up a storm and after a while April excused herself to use the bathroom. She came back and asked if they could sit on the patio as the sun looked great. They sat in chairs across from each other and April said she had talked with Jack on the phone last night and understood that Sue like to "look" at people with her hands. Would she like to look at her? Sue said that would be great if she did not mind. April said it would be a very unique experience, one that she, April, was looking forward to. No one had ever done it with her.

April moved her chair closer to Sue and told her to put her hands out and she would guide her face into them to get started. Sue did so and soon was using her fingers to feel her hair and worked her way down April's face. She used the lightest touch and April remarked about how sensuous it felt. After finishing with her face Sue's hands moved down her neck and spread out to touch her shoulders. After only two or three inches in that direction there was a sharp drop off and Sue's hands slid down and she felt no shoulders. Only what seemed like chest wall and in a few seconds the sides of April's breasts. Sue opened her mouth in wonderment and was surprised that April had no shoulders, no arms. She had had a bilateral forequarter amputation. April laughed and asked if Sue liked what she "saw". Sue said yes and began to explore more and more of the area. She tried to avoid feeling April's breasts but finally April said please go ahead and touch them as it had been several days without Jack being around. Sue had never felt another woman's breasts but was egger to do so while she had the chance.