My First Blind Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue asked what happened to her arms and April said she had them removed just like Jack had a short time after he did. Like him, she always wanted to be an amputee. She told Sue that when she went to the bathroom she had removed her blouse knowing she wanted to "look" at her. The boys thought it would make a great surprise to let Sue find out while she was using her hands. She asked if Sue could remove her skirt and stood up for her to do so. Sue continued to use her hands as she moved them down April's body. He hands moved over a full brush covering her pussy and continued down April's legs. She felt a bit of stubble on her lower legs as she did so.

April remarked that Jack had told her about Sue's shaved pussy, how good it felt and could she see it please. Sue was a little surprised that she knew how much Jack and seen of her but then remembered that was what crippled people did with each other. Sue undressed and April asked her to sit in the chair and spread her legs and put them up on the arms of the chair. In a couple of seconds Sue felt her shaved mound being touched. She wondered how that was happening and put her hand down there to find out. Her hand found April's foot and the big toe was doing the touching. She grinned at April and removed her hand and let her continue to explore.

April remarked how great it felt with no hair and drew her toe through Sue's slit and across her clit. Sue had become quite wet from finding out that April was an amputee and letting her use her hands to look at so much of her. April had leaned back in her chair to use her feet and raised her other leg up to Sue's small breasts. She used her foot to massage them and Sue remarked about how soft her feet were. April took a nipple between her large and next toe and squeezed it at the same time she turned her other foot sideways and put her big toe into Sue's vagina. Sue came at once and it surprised her.

April asked if Sue would shave her as Jack seemed to like it very much and she liked how it felt also. Sue said she would be glad to and suggested the head to the shower right then. They went to Sue's shower as everything was already there. April asked if Sue was going to do it "blind" and she said yes that was how she did she and I all the time. They made a stop in the bedroom and used an electric trimmer to get a lot of the hair off first. Then they went into the shower and Sue washed April all over and then April used her feet to wash Sue. Sue sat on the floor in front of April's pussy and quickly shaved her and without any nicks. She then shaved both of April's legs from the top to her ankles.

After doing her legs, Sue moved over in front of her legs and April automatically opened them with nothing being said. Sue moved forward and starting rubbing April's upper thighs towards her pussy. Sue got up on her knees and found April's large breasts (36 D) and hefted them while pulling and sucking her nipples. While she was sucking she used her hands to rub them all over the area where April's arms and shoulders had been. She then worked her way back down to her pussy. Sue finally stuck her head in to it and using her tongue, slid it through her slit. She very thoroughly kissed, licked, and sucked her pussy sticking her tongue into her several times. Finally she put her mouth over her clit and sucked and tongued it and at the same time stuck several fingers into her vagina. April came big time. Sue could taste her cum as it flowed into her mouth. She had never been with a woman before and was shocked at how easy it had been for her to do what she had just done and enjoy it so much.

April pulled Sue into her with her leg and thanked her for what she had done. She suggested they trade places as April wanted to get Sue off. April started at Sue's head kissing and using her tongue. She worked her way down to her breasts and sucked and kissed every inch of them. Sue said it was remarkable what April could do with no hands. April then sat down and using her head pushed Sue's legs apart. She worked her way up her thighs and finally reached her bare pussy. Using her tongue she worked the whole area over but never touching her clit. Sue kept trying to get it within reach of her tongue but with no luck. All of a sudden April pulled her tongue out of Sue's pussy and put her mouth on her clit. She bit it firmly with her teeth and Sue exploded. She thought how someone with no arms could be such a good lover!

Sue dried April off and then herself and they just put t-shirts on. April said that she enjoyed having her pussy shaved very much. She hoped Jack would help her keep it that way. Sue said she could always visit anytime and she would be glad to do it. The both laughed. They went into the kitchen and Sue fixed them drinks and something to eat. Jack and I got home a little later. Both women had very short hair and he and I could see that they both had wet hair. Jack wheeled over to April and lifted her t-shirt up exposing her shaved mound. April told Jack he was right about how good it felt. Sue was standing next to me and I told her what had happened.

We decided we should all go out to dinner together so we retired to our respective bedrooms to get ready. Sue asked if she should stay "blind" and I said sure all of us enjoyed how sexy she was that way. We got dressed and were in the living room when we heard sounds of Jack and April fucking. April was really enjoying herself it sounded like. Sue sat in my lap during this and we kissed and I rubbed her breasts. My hand slid up her dress and I found her wet pussy. I fingered it for a while and then licked it off. We stayed that way and sometime later they came out of the bedroom each with a grin saying boy did we have fun. They knew we knew and it did not matter to either one of us.

April had slacks, heels and a light sweater on and the sleeves were turned inside of it. That filled it out a little but it was still very obvious how much of her body was missing. The neck of the sweater kept it from sliding down her torso. It was obvious also that she was braless. Sue had a light weight blouse and short skirt on. The blouse was snug enough to show her small breasts were unsupported. Sue went over to April and asked if she could "see" and April said sure. Sue used her hands to see how she was dressed and said how beautiful and sexy April looked. April said that Sue was dressed very sexy also. I could see that both women's nipples had grown hard.

We left for the restaurant and had a great dinner. Several of the men were looking at our women and I am sure it was with pure lust. I noticed several women looking at Jack and I in our wheelchairs and a couple of them smiled and nodded their heads to me. One even licked her lips. I returned the same. After dinner April said she needed to use the little girls' room and asked Sue to go with her. It was obvious she would need help with her slacks. Sue rested her hand on the small of April's back to follow her. They came back a little later, both of them with flushed faces. I am glad Sue is learning to be bisexual.

When we got home, Sue asked me to remove the tape and plastic shields as she wanted to see April for real. I did and shortly we joined Jack and April on the patio. We talked about how much each of us liked our "disability" and that we had no regrets. Sue asked April if she could look at her amputations. April said sure, she knew everyone there enjoyed seeing them and she enjoyed showing them off. She popped her shoes off and used her feet to remove the sweater. She had also shown everyone that was watching at the restaurant what an expert she was with her feet by feeding herself. That was also why she had worn slacks.

The two girls moved over into better light and Jack and I watched them with April explaining everything that had been done and why. At the end Sue was cupping and rubbing April's large breasts. April used her feet to remove Sue's blouse and then rub her breasts with her feet. After a while Sue stood and April undid Sue's skirt and let it slide to the deck. Sue sat back down, spread her legs wide and watched as April used her feet and toes to get her off again. They both knew Jack and I were watching the whole time but it made no difference to them.

Sue came over to me and said she needed to use me in the bedroom right now! Jack said he and April were going to stay and do it there on the patio. Sue sat on my lap and we headed to the bedroom. She got off, helped me undress and transfer into bed. I asked her to sit on my face as I wanted to enjoy her very wet pussy. She immediately sat on my face and I got her off several times with my tongue.

She then turned around and took me in her mouth while I ate her. Soon she moved and positioned my cock under her pussy and slid down almost all the way. I seemed to be super hard and long tonight and she moved her pelvis around and I felt the tip of my cock at the entrance to her cervix. Knowing that I could not move my pelvis in any way she moved until she got the head into the cervix and pushed down more. It popped in with an unbelievable feeling.

She slowly rocked some more being careful to not let my cock out and finally I could not take it any longer and came direct into her uterus. Feeling where I was when I came caused Sue to cum hard and in doing so she pulled me out of her cervix. I stayed hard and she rode me for some time with the tip of my cock rubbing on her cervix over and over. After a few minutes she came again and then lowered herself down to my chest. We stayed connected for some time then finally she contracted her vagina and I slipped out. All of my cum stayed in her that time. She soon said I told you I would take care of you for sending Jack.

The next morning we all had breakfast and Jack and April said goodbye. Jack had told Sue that as soon as he got back to the office he would work out a time for her to come and have her surgery. He indicated it might be almost a month before he could work it in and it also had to work for a certain staff he used that understood what was happening. Sue understood and said she looked forward to his call. We all hugged and kissed each other goodbye and Sue and April spent a little longer hugging.

After they were gone we cleaned up their room, laughed at seeing signs of a good time on the sheets and had lunch on the patio. We talked about what needed to be done before we went to the west coast and how long the trip might last. Jack had said he wanted us to stay at his place so he could keep an eye on Sue and be sure her new glass eyes fit good. Sue had chosen a dark grey for the color. There was no iris or anything else painted on them, just the plain color. From the pictures Jack had brought up on the computer it was a very good look. They did not have to be attached to muscles to make it look like the person was looking straight. They could also be popped out to be cleaned.

I motioned for Sue to come sit on my lap and we held each other for a while. She finally smiled and looked at me saying that April and I had done it before she thought. I was honest and told her that yes we had sex on several occasions. Sue asked why we had not done so this time. I told her that just like she had told me I was special to her, I felt the same way. April understood.

I laughed and said and besides, you occupied all the time with her and I never had a chance to be with her! For that I got a bop on the arm. I asked if she enjoyed having sex with April and she said yes and that she never had even thought about doing it with another woman. April was so sexy with her very radical amputations and caused Sue to want to be with her a lot. It was just like she wanted my left leg so much. April was also a great lover and caused so much pleasure without having any arms to help. Sue also commented on how much Jack aroused her. I said that I thought Jack was very aroused with her, that I guessed he had never had a chance to be with someone that was a blind wanabee and have sex with her.

***

Jack called a few days later and a date was set. We got ready for the trip and soon were at their house. Jack was still at work when we got to their house and April welcomed us and showed us to our room. Their layout was similar to ours; they also had a bedroom/bathroom that was fully accessible for my wheelchair. They had a pool and April said that was where she would be when we got comfortable from the trip and wanted to join her. We changed into very little which meant that Sue had nothing on and I had a towel in my lap. When we got to the pool April was naked also. She and Sue hugged and kissed and were soon in the pool swimming. Watching them soon made a tent out of the towel.

Jack got home about 30 minutes later and joined us. Seeing us he went and changed into nothing and joined the girls in the water. I soon followed and we had a grand time. Sue and April fixed dinner and we sat around talking still not having gotten dressed. Jack told Sue that she had several appointments starting at 10 am in the morning to get pre surgery tests done. He would meet with her at 1 to go over the final stuff. She would have the surgery the following day and be in the clinic overnight and then return to Jack's house later that day. After measurements it would take two to three days for the glass eyes to be made. If she was recovered from the surgery enough by then he would put them in and after a few more days she would be free to do as we wished. He said we were more that welcome to stay as long as we wished.

That night we got in the shower, washed each other and Sue shaved both of us. She laughed and said she almost had to close her eyes to do it. We got into bed and she always felt extra sexy to me, shaved from her pussy to her ankles. I made slow love to her having her just lie back and enjoy what I did to her. I got across her bottom and held on to her hip to pull myself back and forth moving my cock in and out of her pussy. After, we drifted off to sleep with her hugging my left leg to her breasts. I had not worn my braces on the trip as I knew that was her favorite way for me to be and the way I wanted her to remember seeing me.

I had rented a wheelchair accessible van and drove us to her appointments. April decided to join us. When it came time for her meeting with Jack he asked me to wait outside for a few minutes. He talked with Sue to be very sure that what was about to happen was what she really wanted. It did not take much to convince him it was. He called me in, showed us around his fantastic clinic and we headed back to the house.

The girls fixed a light dinner per Jack's request before surgery, and sat around the pool talking. At bedtime he gave Sue a pill to take and we all retired for the night. Sue and I went to sleep cuddling and she thanked me profusely for helping her reach her desires. I told her it was my pleasure in more ways than one. She understood my double meaning as she knew that I was very aroused when she was blind. She reached behind her back and put her hand around my hard cock and with my hand cupping her small breast we went to sleep.