My First Blind Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls came out with see through teddies on and joined us. I pulled a chair over next to mine for Sue. I told her that Jack was going to do my leg at 1 tomorrow. She was a little surprised that it was going to be so soon but glad Jack could get it over with. April then told Jack that Sue was bleeding and there would be lots of noise from our area tonight. She always came up with the good ones and we laughed so hard I thought we might fall out of our chairs.

Jack said he was jealous of me and then looked at April. She said if he behaved himself he only had to wait 4 more days for his fun. We all got a good laugh again. Jack and April were quite the pair. Keeping the theme alive I said it was bedtime as I wanted to get right at Sue. April said that her session with Sue this morning had worn off and she wanted Jack so we turned the lights off and retired to our rooms.

I had Sue stand in front of me and ran my hands up the inside of her legs. I then turned her around and unzipped her dress. I turned her back to me and let the dress slide down her body to the floor. All she had on then were the pearls and heels. Her small breasts, which were like golf balls inside her chest wall, and large nipples stood out. I told her how sexy she looked that way. She bent over and we kissed. She then undressed me and we used the bathroom. I told her to not change the tampon. We returned to the bedroom and she took her heels and pearls off. She found the towels April had provided and spread a couple out for her to lay on. She lifted my legs as I transferred into bed.

We kissed and stroked each other. I worked her breasts and nipples over good. She reached for my cock and I handed her a cock ring to put on it before I got too big. She slipped it down to my balls and I told her I wanted to last a long time for her tonight. I then asked her to sit on my face as I wanted desert. Sue hesitated for a minute knowing I had not let her change her tampon. I told her she was fine and she sat up and on my face.

I told her I was in her world mostly. I had turned the lights off as we came back from the bathroom and was using my senses as we made love. I used my tongue to lick her pussy. It was wet and tasted good. My head was on a pillow so I could get to her without a lot of trouble. She was very aroused and I could tell her lips were already very engorged. He clit was sticking out of its hood. I was feeling all of this with my tongue. She was right, our senses were much better when we could not see.

I brought her to two orgasms fairly quickly. She backed away from my face and down my body. She moved herself down my left leg dragging her clit against my thigh bone. When she got to my knee I felt her spread her pussy lips and grind her clit into my knee cap. She loved to use it to make herself cum. As aroused as she was it did not take long. She fell forward on to my chest and we kissed for some time. She said she was ready to ride my cock and did I want to pull the tampon out. I said yes and she said there was a plastic bag on the table by the bed and to find it to put the tampon in. I did and Sue lifted her hips up so I could get to her. I pulled it out and put it in the bag. Sue asked if I was on the towels and I told her we were. She moved back and reached down and guided my cock into her.

The tampon made her a little dry, one reason I preferred Sue to use pads, and she had to move up and down on me several times to get me in. Finally I was and she started using me to screw herself. I could not thrust into her but she did not mind. She leaned forward and I held her up with my hands on her breasts. She was really enjoying it moving every which way. I could just make the outline of her body out in the dim light. She came, rested for a minute and started again. I put my hand between her legs and used my thumb to rub her clit. This brought noises from her throat and she tried to get more of my shaft in her. I could feel that she was bleeding all over me and this aroused me even more wanting her to enjoy my cock in her.

She soon came again and after asked if I was ok. I told her I was great just concentrate on herself. She changed the angle that I was in her by moving my leg out and putting one of her legs between mine and the other over my hip. She rotated her lower torso on my cock and I could feel the tip of my head going in and out of her cervix. Her clit was also hitting the cock ring. She finally came again for a minute or so and fell down beside me. She was out for a while and I just let her enjoy. I slipped out of her and could feel her cum run down my leg. I was still hard but did not care and enjoyed every minute of what we did.

Sue finally came around and I held her tight. She could feel me still hard against her abdomen. She asked what she needed to do to make me cum. I told her I was fine and did she need to use it some more. She said no she was good for now but count on it later. We laughed and I said we should figure a way to get to the shower. She found a wash cloth with the towels and put it between her legs. I turned the light on and she helped me into my wheelchair and we got into the shower.

I rinsed her off with the shower wand and then myself. She asked how much blood we had on us and I told her she did not want to know. She said good that meant we had a good time. I rinsed myself off and then we soaped each other good. She said sorry she could not wait and peed and I joined her. She stood and put her foot up on the bench and asked me to douche her which I did. It looked like she had started flowing pretty good and the orgasms probably helped that get started.

I was sure that all of the blood was rinsed down the drain and we dried off and got out of the shower. She put a tampon in and a napkin and belt on. We got back in the bedroom and Sue felt for and found the towels and wadded them up taking them back to the bathroom floor with the others. She asked if anything was on the sheets and I said no. We got in bed and she said thanks for a great day and we went to sleep.

The next morning came and Sue and I spent some time in bed talking some more about my leg and what Jack was going to do. After going over things some more, we decided it was the best and probably only thing that could be done. We got up and Jack had already left for the clinic. April was having coffee and we had some with her. I asked April if she wanted to go with us this afternoon and she said she would to keep Sue company. Sue said she needed to do a load of wash and she and April went to do that. I made some more phone calls and after a bite of lunch we headed to the clinic.

We were sitting in the waiting room and Ann came out to get me. We all hugged and I followed her into the procedure room. She told Sue and April she would come back to get them in a little while. Sue had told me that Ann had the hots for me and what they talked about when she was taking care of Sue after her procedure. Ann and June I thought, were the only two nurses that worked for Jack that knew about his special procedures. It was no surprise that Ann was here today to help.

When we got into the room she asked me to take my pants, shorts and shoes off and get onto the table. She lowered it down to the same height as my wheelchair. I lifted my legs and removed my shoes. I undid my belt and asked if she would slide my pants off when I lifted myself up. She said she would be glad to as I figured she would be. I lifted myself up from the chair seat and she used her hook arm to pull my pants down. I had no undershorts on so she got a good look at me. She looked up and said Sue was right. She had me aroused with seeing her hook arm and it was obvious she had no bra on under her scrubs. I was not embarrassed by her seeing me since I knew she wanted to from what Sue had said.

I transferred to the table and she instructed me to turn almost on to my belly so my right hip was up. She put a pillow under me so I did not roll all the way over. I felt her hooks close around my cock and she pulled it down so it would not be caught in the pillow. She was looking at me as she did it and I said thanks. She then added her hand to it and pulled a couple of times saying Sue was a lucky woman. I mentioned that Sue had said the three of us should get together sometime. Her hand went back to my hard cock and she said soon I hope.

I asked if I could see where her arm was fitted to her body and she said sure and lifted her scrub top over her head. She turned so I could see her arm and how it was fitted to her and the small strap and wire that went over to her left shoulder controlling the hooks. She turned so I could see her breasts good and then put her top back on. She said Sue had told her that I loved amputees. I said that was very true and thanked her for letting me see her.

Ann went out and brought Sue and April in and they chatted for a few minutes and Jack wheeled in. He asked me if I had changed my mind about anything and I said yes, that yesterday I was only 90% sure and today I was 100% sure I wanted him to do it. He said good and asked Ann to slide the tray over with his stuff. He put on a pair of gloves and pushed his finger around a small area on my hip. He wiped it off with an alcohol pad and said that this was going to hurt, not the needle, it was small, but as he injected the med it would burn for 3-5 seconds and then go away. Was I ready? Sue was sitting by my head and took hold of my hand.

I said go for it and he stuck the needle into my skin. He told me to let him know when I felt a twinge shoot down my leg as he hit the nerves. A couple of seconds later he even felt my leg twitch and I told him there. He pushed the plunger slowly and it felt like my hip was on fire. He was right it only lasted a short time and I felt my leg relax. He said he had to do two more places but they would not hurt as they were below that site and the med would block the pain. He pulled the needle out and said to just be still for a couple of minutes.

Jack touched my leg a few minutes later and asked if I could feel it and I said only slightly. He said to turn on my back and I noticed that my right leg wanted to flop like my left did. Ann was on that side and kept it from falling off the table. Jack said the next shot went into my groin area and repeated I would not feel it. Ann used her hook to grasp my penis and move it out of the way. She was moving her hooks slightly as she held on and I could feel them opening and closing slightly as Jack slipped the needle in and injected me. I did not feel a thing.

I looked up to Ann's left shoulder and I could see it moving slightly as she used it to pull the wire to her hooks. She looked down at me and winked. He moved down lower on my leg and injected me again. He then asked me if I could feel Ann's hooks holding me. She added some pressure and moved them around and I said yes. He grinned and said good.

She released me and Jack used the needle to see how high the lack of feeling went. Just above my hip bone I could feel the needle. He said we would wait 5 minutes and he would repeat it. We did and it stayed the same. He put his hand around my right leg and said move it and I could do nothing with it. I told him I had just a slight amount of feeling but all of the muscle pain was gone. He flexed my knee and there was a slight amount of pain. He said it would take a day or two for the bone to stop feeling.

He asked me to slowly sit up on the table. I had to use my arms to push myself up and to hold myself in place so I did not fall over. My hips were now paralyzed on both sides. He asked how I felt and I said fine. He said I could get dressed and he would see me at home later and was off to see other patients. Ann and April were grinning like Chasseur cats. They could see that I was rock hard. Ann asked for Sue's hand and put it on me. She also started grinning from ear to ear and said you're healed! You're healed!

Ann helped me get my pants back on and I transferred to my wheelchair. It felt funny as I did not realizing that my right leg had played a fairly large part in how I moved. Now it was just like my left, totally paralyzed. A strange feeling but one I enjoyed very much. I also was aware that I could fall over on my face and had to learn how to keep that from happening. A belt across my chest would be a start. We all said good bye to Ann and I could see she and Sue exchange breast rubs. Ann gave April a breast rub and April locked her leg around Ann. I felt no problems and was ok to drive so we headed back to the house. Sue said she should stop and get some sanitary products so she and April went into a drug store to get what she needed.

I explored my leg while they were inside and how it felt or how it did not feel my hand. It was not totally unfeeling but close to it. I was hoping it would stay this way and still take care of the pain. The girls came back out to the van giggling like teenagers. They both got into the back and as we started out Sue said April told her how Ann had hold of my cock with her hooks. Sue said I knew she wanted to see you and take advantage of a poor crippled man. We all had a good laugh and Sue said later, after we were alone, that we should get together with Ann. She had enjoyed what little they had done when she was a patient. We decided we would not say anything in front of Jack or April so as to not cause any problems with her as their care giver.

We got to the house and the girls finished the laundry and folded the towels. They were put back in our bedroom and bath. The girls started dinner and Jack came home. He asked how I was doing and checked my leg. The paralysis was complete; I could now not get any muscle to move. The pain was gone also. When he moved my knee even more pain was gone than when he had finished earlier.

He asked if I had any spasms or muscle cramps and I told him no, not since the injection. He said I might have a few more but they should be gone also. I had still not lost all of the feeling in my leg and we were both hopeful it would stay that way. I told him that I thought a HKAFO type of brace with drop locks in the sitting position would help me sit better. He agreed and wrote me a prescription to have the hip part added to my braces when I got home.

The girls came out naked and said they were getting in the pool while the roast was cooking. Jack and I agreed that was a good idea and we all stripped and got in. Sue kept her head above the water for one more day. We all had a good time and I liked how my new body felt and reacted. Sue came over to me and felt my cock and said she was very Horney again/still. I told her I was also and we would get alone as soon as possible. Jack and April were going at it also so I knew it would not be much of a problem for us to slip off to bed after dinner. I played with Sue's breasts as we talked.

I was going to suggest to Sue that we leave tomorrow and instead of starting home find a motel to spend time enjoying her period and then calling Ann to join us. As Sue was getting out of the pool I asked her to get rid of her tampon and use a pad so she would not be so dry. She said she would do so right away, good idea. When she and April came back in to the kitchen neither had much on and Sue's belt and napkin could be seen. Jack and I pitched in to finish dinner and soon the outside patio table was ready with the food and we all had a great dinner. I had talked to Sue in the bedroom after she and April had their shower together and she thought my plan was great. I was glad she and April had gotten to play with each other one last time this trip.

At dinner I told Jack and April that we should get going home in the AM, we had imposed on them long enough. They said they were sorry to see us go but understood. I said we were not going to rush back but were going to take our time and see how I handled it. Jack said good idea. We talked about when they might come back our way again and we all hoped it would be soon. We really enjoyed being with each other. We even talked about a trip someplace else together sometime would be fun. We finished dinner and everyone pitched in to get the dishes done. April was a help in getting us separated and into our own bedrooms. She said she was getting Horney as her period was about to start and wanted to be with Jack. He sure had no objections. So we said good night and retired to our respective rooms.

We stopped in the bathroom to pee and Sue removed her napkin. She was still flowing quite a bit and that was fine with both of us. We stripped and using a washcloth between her legs got into bed. I had placed the towels down. Sue asked for my cock ring and I handed it to her. She sucked me several times and slid it on and down to my balls. Neither one of us were potty mouthed much but Sue said she wanted her brains fucked out tonight. I told her I could not wait to get into her bloody snatch. She asked how my leg was and I said fantastic, climb on me. She leaned down and kissed me and backed up to my now filled hard cock and guided it into her. The pre cum running down it helped lubricate and we got it in without much trouble.

Sue started in on me forcing her hips down as far as she could to get me in deep. She figured out the angle needed to have the hard cock ring hit her clit most of the time and within 5 minutes she had her first orgasm. While she was resting and we were kissing I asked her how many she was going for tonight. She said she thought 5 would be good and I said go for it. She got up grinning and started in again.

This time I put my thumb on her clit and pushed on it as she pumped. That got her going and I refused to stop after number two and three followed quickly. I could feel blood and fluid running down my balls from her and that almost made me shoot but I was able to control it. She got off me and lay by my side out of breath. I held her tight and told her I wished I could thrust into her but was glad I was a full para now. She said she was also and no problem that she had to do it all. She said she hoped I would understand how she meant this but me being a paraplegic now made me a bigger sex object to her. I understood completely. I said it was the same to me now that she had no sight and glass eyes.

I told her I wanted to get down to her bottom and get into her from behind in the T position like we used before. She was all for it and I struggled even harder to get down to her. The lights were on tonight and as I got down there I could see we both had blood on us. She lifted her legs when I requested and I got up against her. The ring had kept me hard so I was able to hit the spot and pulled myself into her by pulling on her nearby hip. I started thrusting gradually faster and faster. She met my thrusts and contracted her vaginal muscles giving us more stimulation. She soon came and I did also. We both kept going for almost a minute.

I rolled on my back and pulled out of her. Needless to say there was a flow following. I wiped myself and her with one of the washcloths we had and we just stayed put for a few minutes. After resting, Sue turned around and got beside me. We felt very close to each other tonight and hugged and held on to each other for some time. After about 15 minutes she put her hand down on my cock and started massaging it. I told her I was not sure it could be resuscitated right now but it still felt fantastic.

I was able to get my head to her nipples and they were soon very hard again. I slipped my hand down to her pussy and it was very slick. I used my fingers to get 3 inside her and found her G spot. Between my sucking her nipples, my thumb on her clit and fingers in her pussy on her G spot she got number 5 in. We probably could have got number 6 but my hand was getting cramped. We laughed and Sue laughed saying she bet it looked like a murder had been committed tonight. Down the hall we heard April yelling as she came and laughed at her antics.