My First Blind Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

We made it into the shower without leaving a trail and rinsed off the first layer. We soaped each other and rinsed again. Sue got down on the floor and started sucking on me and believe it or not there was a response. I joked that mouth to mouth was very effective. The ring was still on and that helped a lot. While Sue was squatting down she had me use a couple of douche bottles on her since my hands were bigger. She held herself open until the flow stopped and I put a tampon in her.

We dried off and got back to the bed. I picked up the towels and we were lucky again with nothing on the sheets or anyplace else. I got them into the bathroom along with the others. Sue said she would put them in the washer first thing after she got up so April did not have to deal with them. We got into bed and I turned the lights out. After a few minutes Sue worked her way down to my cock and facing my feet started making love to me. She spent a good 20 minutes using her mouth and then deep throating me and back and forth. The ring had me big and hard but I could not get over the top and cum.

She did not seem to mind as I knew she enjoyed what she was doing. She finally wet her middle finger and as she got me back in her mouth pushed her finger in my ass. She quickly found my prostate and with a couple of good pushes I did go over the top and gave her two or three good spurts of cum. She cleaned me good knowing we both got what we wanted and needed. We kissed goodnight and I enjoyed the taste of my cum with her.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers