My First Blind Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

I told her about the bladder problem and that I had talked to Jack earlier and he said it probably was a combination of both the polio and my total left side issues and what the right side shot probably added to it. I told her I did not mind as I had a good helper to cath me. Ann was surprised that Sue was able to do it. She added lucky her for getting to do so. I told them that they would probably get some more practice after we got home tonight. They were both excited at that thought.

We had a great dinner and Ann talked more about wanting to have another amputation of some type. She said she needed to work right now and having the other arm done was out unless she found someone that would support her or a job where she could get by with two hook prosthesis. I asked her if she had thought about a leg amputation. Ann said yes she had more than once and maybe even both if she could not do her arm. If she did, at least one would be a total removal, either hip disarticulation or hemipelvectomy. I thought how sexy she would be that way. She also mentioned she had not had a sex partner for some time.

When we got home I said that I needed to go cath myself or did the girls want to do it. They both said they wanted to so I thought why not. Sue got a kit and started getting ready. Ann just watched to see how she did it. Sue asked Ann if she would hold my penis and apply pressure as she pulled more of the catheter out of the collection bag. That was the part she had the most trouble with. Ann said she would be glad to hold me looking at me and winking as she said it.

Sue got everything ready and started and Ann seemed to be fascinated watching her. Sue got the catheter into my urethra with no trouble and as she ran out of catheter she asked Ann to pinch me. Sue pulled more out of the bag and told Ann to let go and they worked great together getting it into me. Sue stopped pushing into me as the urine flowed and Ann just shook her head. They finished and Ann went into the bathroom. I whispered to Sue that we should both do Ann together the first time we got into bed. She said she had been thinking the same thing and said she wanted to eat her first.

Ann came back out of the bathroom as Sue was helping me undress. I transferred into bed and Sue was sitting on the side of it. She beckoned Ann over in front of her and asked if she could undress her. Ann said sure and she had already removed her heels. Sue found the buttons on her blouse and undid them. She removed the blouse and the first thing she reached for was Ann's shoulder stump. Her hand massaged it as the other hand undid Ann's skirt and it dropped to the floor. I just watched the show and Ann had locked eyes with me as Sue worked on her. My eyes kept switching between her empty shoulder and her breasts. Ann had placed her left hand behind her.

Soon Ann had Sue stand and she undressed her. For the first time she was up close with her face and new eyes and looked them over good. She told Sue how great she looked with them. Ann then kissed Sue and I could see their cheeks moving as tongues moved back and forth in each of them. I invited them into bed with me and had Ann get between us. I started kissing her and Sue started on her breasts really working them over with her mouth and hands. I noticed again that Ann had her hand underneath her back and realized she was pretending to have no arms.

Sue soon was working her way down Ann's abdomen and I replaced her hands with mine and my mouth on Ann's breasts. Ann's breasts had no sag to them and stood up from her chest with her hard nipples topping them off. Looking down as Sue worked her way to Ann's pussy I saw that Ann was not completely shaved. She had what looked like and upside down triangle with the point going towards her clit. The hair was very short. Sue was between her legs kissing up her thighs working towards her slit. I continued kissing Ann's mouth and breasts and using my hands on the opposite breast that I was sucking. Sue pushed Ann's legs wide open so she had full access to her pussy. She went full bore at it and within a few minutes had a couple of fingers in it work them in and out as she sucked Ann's clit. I was sure she was pushing Ann's G spot also.

We continued working Ann over bringing her up near orgasm and then backing off several times. Sue waved her hand at me as our signal to take her all the way and I whispered to Ann that I loved seeing her with no arms and wanted to cum on her shoulder stump sometime. Ann jerked her head looking at me with wide eyes and yelled my name and came hard over and over. She lasted a good minute or so. Her hips were bucking so hard poor Sue could barely keep her mouth on her. I had moved my hand from her breast to her empty shoulder as I kept whispering to her how sexy no arms were. I told her I wanted to fuck her that way. I finally stopped kissing her and only had my hand on her empty shoulder. Sue slowed her mouthing and fingering of Ann's pussy letting her come down. I could see that Sue had a very wet face as she grinned up at where she thought I was. She still had her fingers in Ann but was not moving them.

If I would squeeze Ann's shoulder socket or Sue would just flex her fingers, Ann would have a hard spasm. She finally looked down at Sue and then up at me. She said she had never experienced anything like that in her life. We told her it was our treat for taking such good care of us while Dr. Jack was treating us. Sue asked Ann if I was hard and she said you bet. Sue said let's get him on his back so you can ride him and Ann asked if she really meant it. Sue said I was all hers, but tonight only and they laughed. She helped me get on my back and I again noticed Ann did not help and had her arm behind her. I asked her if I need to use protection and she said no, she had her tubes tied. I told her to sit on my face first for a couple of minutes which she did. She was still leaking as I ate her and tasted wonderful.

While I was doing that Sue had slipped my shaft cock ring on and Ann moved down to my cock. Sue guided it in to Ann and she took all of it to my balls. Her eyes got big as she did, feeling the size of it. She turned her right side just a little towards me and looked at her empty stump and then me in the eyes smiling. I nodded my head in understanding. I hoped I could stay hard long enough to give her a good ride. Between looking at her stump and large, firm breast, I was really aroused. Ann looked down at my cock going in and out of her and saw the cock ring. She changed her position a little so the ring rubbed her clit. Sue had come up to kiss me and I told her I did not want to cum yet. She went back down behind Ann and pulled on my balls when she thought I was getting to close as I gave her verbal signals.

Ann was really making it "hard" for me. The muscles in her vagina were strong and she kept milking me as she rode up and down on my cock. She had a grin on her face knowing what she was doing to me. All of a sudden Sue stuck her arm around Ann and started to finger her clit. Ann got a surprised look on her face and pushed her pelvis down hard on my cock. She came with a yell and about the time she was finishing up she gave me a hard squeeze and I pumped cum into her long and hard. She could feel me squirting at her cervix and pumped me in and out of her a few times to prolong it. She finally fell over on to my chest kissing me and saying that was the best fuck of her life. She said she was going to be sore for a week with what the two of us had done to her. Ann said it was her first time with a para and she liked having to do all the work and be in control.

She lifted up off of me and Sue caught some of my cum spilling out of her and licked her hand off. She offered some to Ann and she licked her hand clean also. She then bent over and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean, licking her lips after. I noticed she still had her arm and hand behind her back. I mouthed a thank you at her and she shook her head violently mouthing no, thank you.

Ann then said to Sue that I would be useless for a couple of days and for Sue to lie in bed so Ann could finally get some of her pussy. Sue, needless to say, did not take long to get into position. Ann fell over onto her empty shoulder and using her feet pushed herself up between Sue's legs and began kissing up her thighs to her very wet pussy. I watched as she did Sue and Ann's eyes were looking at mine all the time. She used her tongue to get as far into Sue as she could and then to lick her slit and clit. She finally got her whole mouth around Sue's hood and clit and sucked and licked Sue into an orgasm.

After she slowed down Ann moved up to Sue's face and kissed her so Sue could lick herself off of it. Ann then moved down to Sue's breasts and worked them over. I started fingering Sue as Ann did that and Sue came again. Ann said Sue and I must have screwed lately as she could taste me on Sue. Sue just giggled and I said I did not remember. I thought that my cum must be leaking out of Sue's uterus as that was the last place I had put it.

Ann said she had one last thing she wanted to do and that was to suck me into a hard on. I told her she was wasting her time but she wanted to try. Who was I to object? I got into the center of the bed and Ann started in on me. She was now using her one hand to work on my balls and rub my leg as she worked me over with her mouth. I noticed as she was touching my right leg I could no longer feel anything. No big deal, I was very glad to be like I was. Besides, how else could I have gotten two such wonderful lovers!

Sue was kissing me and soon I had her move up and sit on my face. I kissed and lapped at her freshly shaved pussy and soon had her cuming again. Ann had no luck getting me hard but it was not for a lack of trying. It felt good no matter what happened. We all agreed that a quick shower was in order and headed to the bathroom. Ann asked if Sue had any douche bottles and Sue got one for each of them. We all washed each other and I watched Ann douche. She also douched Sue. We got out and dried off and I asked Ann if she wanted to spend the night and she said sure, why not. There were two beds in the room so I took one and the girls took the other. I knew how that would turn out. We all hugged and kissed good night and soon fell asleep. Nothing like fantastic sex to act like a sleeping pill.

During the night I was awakened by noise from the other bed. I could see in the dark that Ann and Sue were under the covers eating each other. I did not last long watching them as I was drained. In the morning we all got up and dressed and went for breakfast. Sue and I took Ann home and invited her to come to our home sometime. She said she would as soon as she could. Sue and I went back to the motel, packed out things and headed home.

It is about a five hour drive from here. Sue was in a very good mood and I asked her if she enjoyed being with Ann. She said she did for sure and asked if I did. I said yes and I, like most males, enjoyed watching them enjoy each other. Sue surprised me and asked if Ann was pretending she had no arms. I asked why she wondered and she said she never felt Ann use her arm in any way while they were having sex. She also noticed that her arm was behind her back as she was riding my cock when she reached around to rub Ann's clit. I was amazed at how perceptive she was and told her yes she was pretending to have no arms. Sue wondered if there was any way we could help her reach her goal. I said we would have to think about it for sure.

We got home late afternoon and made a quick stop at the store for something to eat tonight. I checked the house and found no problems while Sue started a load of wash. At dinner I told Sue that I no longer had any feeling in my right leg and that I thought I would have to cath myself at least once a day and would probably do it at night. She asked how I felt about that and I said I was fine with it. I told her I did not mind at all being a paraplegic with fairly good sexual and other body functions. Tomorrow I was going to the orthopedic brace people to get my braces turned into HKAFO's and that would help a lot with being more stabilized in my wheelchair. Sue said she was glad I was ok with the situation and she sure did not mind me being more crippled. Sue asked if she could be the one to cath me and I said sure, no problem. We put the rest of the stuff away and with the long drive decided it was time for bed.

Sue got the cath kit out and she did a perfect job. There was quite a bit in me so we would have to see how things went. We got in the shower and Sue played with me and then sucked me off. She said she would have to tell Ann how quickly I recovered. We got in bed and I kissed her all over and told her I enjoyed our great trip very much. I was glad her surgery went good and that she was happy with the results. She looked beautiful with her new eyes. I asked her to sit on my face and I got her off a couple of times. I told her she still had the taste of Ann on her from this morning. She had not realized I had seen them.

We got up the next morning and Sue helped me get my braces on. I wore shorts and headed out to the brace place. Sue decided she would stay home and wanted to be by herself getting used to the house again. She also wanted to get the wash done. I had called and the lady at the brace shop said come right over. I explained what was going on with my legs and gave her the prescription from Dr Jack and she said that should be a simple job. Beth is a double amputee; right arm and right leg and wears prosthetics. She asked me if I could stand and I said I had not tried for some time. We went over to her parallel bars and with some effort I was able to get myself into a standing position. I had to hold on all the time to keep standing.

Beth asked if she could lower my shorts and I had not even thought about it when I had not put on any underwear this morning. I told her it was ok with me but that I had nothing on under the shorts. She said great, I always wanted to see you! We laughed and said she did not mind if I did not and she was going to be working on my side anyway. She used her hook and pulled them down to my ankles. I told her I could not be responsible for anything that might happen as sexy amputee chicks turned me on. She laughed and started doing her measurements. It did not take long and as he was measuring around my waist she noticed I was getting hard. She laughed again and said I see what you mean. She took the measuring tape and acted like she was going to measure my cock. I was fully erect as she pulled my shorts back up and said thanks for the complement.

She went and checked and she had the 180/90 degree drop lock, hip joint in stock. Beth said she would have it ready by tomorrow afternoon and would call me when I should come over. She warned me that the hip band would add size to my waist. I would have to get pants with a larger waist size to fit me. I said I would wear sweat pants with a string tie and Sue and I could go shopping after we left her place tomorrow. I headed home and it felt good to have my braces on again. Sue accepted them now as being necessary for me to sit. She did not like me walking in them.

When I got home Sue had the house in ship shape. She was happy at how well she got along. She said there was not much difference in her being really blind now and when she was pretending. The biggest difference was nothing over her eyes now and it lasting all the time. Since it was late I suggested we order a pizza since we had not had one for a while. She said I did not have to twist her arm and she called and got it on the way. I told her we would hit the store in the am and that my brace should be ready in the afternoon. I went to the bathroom and seemed to pee good so we shall see what happens later at cath time. We had dinner and after cleaning up headed out to the pool. The pool cleaning people had kept up their schedule so it was clean. We waited for a while for dinner to settle and got in and had a good swim. We had not been able to do so for some time and it was a good way for both of us to exercise.

We played with each other in the pool and had a quiet evening. Sue cathed me as we went to bed and the bag was not as full tonight. We got into bed and I could tell by the rustle of sheets that Sue was playing with my right leg but I could not feel anything and told her so. She changed to my left and I enjoyed her rubbing and touching it tonight.

The next morning we got up, dressed and had some breakfast. We got into the van and went to the store. We had made a list last night sitting by the pool to be sure we did not forget anything. I transferred to an electric cart that had a big basket on the front of it. It was easier than trying to use a regular basket and have Sue be able to follow along. This way she could walk behind me and we did fine. We filled the basket and I was wondering if we were going to have to get a second one but finally got to the end of the list. The bagger filled two regular baskets and helped us out to the van and got the stuff in it. We got home and I started moving stuff from the van to the kitchen. Sue was able to decipher some of the things by feel but I knew I would have to tell her what the other stuff was.

Beth called about that time and said she had my hip band ready. I told her I would be over in a little while. Sue decided she would stay home and try and put stuff away. I left for the brace shop and Beth was just finishing up another patient. She had me wheel into one of the rooms and showed me what she had built. She told me I had to stand again as she needed to double check to be sure she had it right. I pulled myself up to the bars and she pulled my shorts down. I told her I was covered this time, sorry to disappoint her. She said well, I might have jumped the gun. She put the waist band around me and tightened it up. The metal drop joints came to the sides of the braces just right and she marked where she needed to cut them off. She told me that I might not want to wear underpants at least like I was now.

After she got the drop bars attached to the outer brace bars, my underwear would be trapped and I would not be able to get it low enough to sit on the john. She said I needed to take my braces off so she could drill holes and tap the metal for the screws that held things together. It was up to me if I wanted to either leave the underwear on or put it on the outside of the drop bars. I told her I would think about it while she was gone. She gave me some magazines and said it would be close to an hour for her to do the work. The stainless steel was hard to drill and tap.

Beth was back in 50 minutes and helped me get back into the braces. With them all held together it was not an easy job. I stood up again and dropped the locks down. Everything fit me perfectly. I could stand without holding on to anything but had to be very careful. When I sat back down and got my legs and back into a 90 degree position, I could drop the locks and now sit without having to hold on to anything. Things were working perfect. I decided to just leave the underwear off. I think Beth was glad. She clicked her hooks near me a couple of times and I told her to go ahead but she didn't. She suggested that I might not need both sides hooked to my braces and that I could try and take the screws out of the left side and see what happens. I told her I would let her know. I paid the bill and headed home.

At home Sue had been able to decipher over half of the stuff and I helped her put the rest away. I told her what the item was and she placed it on the shelf she wanted it to be. I told her that was a lot of stuff to remember and she said yes it was. She wanted to look at my new hip belt so I showed it to her. She looked at everything with her hands and I explained the function. With the hip joints locked she saw how rigid I was now. I told her about the problem with getting them on and that there would probably be problems getting them off tonight.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers