My First Blind Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers

I cooked on the grill and we had dinner on the patio. I told Sue I needed to get caught up in the office and she did the dishes. She came in when she was done and helped me get some stuff in the computer. I kept thinking about Ann and wondered if there was some type of job I could find her. I would keep looking and thinking. We worked late and Sue said it was time for bed. She followed me into the bedroom and helped me undress. She helped me on to the bed and wanted me to move over some. She undressed and joined me.

She was kissing and pulling on my cock at the same time. After I started to get hard, she said she wanted to ride me with my braces still on. I was not fully erect so she found one of my cock rings and slid it on. She then used her mouth to get me good and hard. I was able to play with her pussy and got it nice and wet. When she was satisfied I was ready she straddled me and held my cock in place as she sat down on it. She said with the brace still on she had to spread her legs wider and that felt good. She rocked back and forth and I played with her nipples as she did so. She had herself in a position that she could bump the cock ring with her clit whenever she wanted and she wanted to do it quite a bit. Her muscles were milking me and I watched my cock disappear into her. I told her I was close and she said good as she was more than ready. She pushed all the way down to my pubic bone and flexed her vaginal muscles and we both came, her first then me.

After we were done she went into the bathroom and cleaned herself and brought a wash cloth back and cleaned me off. She undid all of the straps and suggested I roll to my side as she lifted my leg and see if I could get out of the brace that way. She helped pull me over as she lifted my leg clear and I was able to roll out without a lot of trouble. Sue put them on the floor and remarked how heavy the whole thing was. She asked if I needed to be cathed and I said let me try and go and see what happens. I transferred to the john and was able to go ok so we got into the shower and did our nightly drill.

We dried off and got into bed. Sue wrapped her arms around me and said she was so very happy with her life right now and had no idea how she could ever repay me. I told her I was also very happy with things now also and seeing her that way was payment enough. We drifted off to sleep with her pulling on my deflated penis, both of us very happy with our lives. It is remarkable what can happen on a blind date.

THE END

Thanks for all the nice e-mails, hope you enjoyed this story.

rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers