All Comments on 'My First Blow Job'

by Dont_Stop

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wont be th elast time som guy cums i her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
he thinks that was the best oral sex he has ever received

Of course he does, he's a GUY! That's a lie we tell every girl, whether its the local 18 Y.O. cheerleader or the 80 Y.O. toothless hooker. (18 Y.O. IS the best) By the way, HE DOESN'T BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND that you 'have never given a blow job before'. None of us does. (Meaning your readers AND guys who hear this in real life). Its just something girls say to make us think that you are doing something extra special for us. We let you believe that we believe you so you will just SHUT UP AND SUCK IT ALREADY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my first time too

I was just 16 wmet Tim . He told me everything I wanted to hear at that age. Next thing I knew,I was in his car at a drive in, and he was playing with my budding titties . It felt so good, I couldn't help moaning. He moved my hand to his crouch. I froze ! What to do ?? Then he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock . My heart raced as he put my hand around his manhood. Lust overtook me as I began pumping his cock , loving the feel in my hand. Next thing I knew he was pushing my head towards his throbbing cock ! I opened my mouth and began sucking . I knew then that this is what I wanted.soon he shot a big load into my virgin mouth. That was 10 years ago, and I still suck him off every time he wants, only now he doesn't have to push my head down!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous