All Comments on 'My First Cock'

by northparkbi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He never did get off

That was a really neat twist having the experienced cocksucker get sucked off, while the guy who was the target of the cocksucker never did get off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No return favor?

The navy guy who went there for a blow job didn't get his reward!

cckreadycckreadyalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Nicely done. Love the plot, very well paced, and the descriptions were perfectly detailed... Had me longing to be the one on the receiving end of our protagonist's "rookie" efforts.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 8 years agoAuthor

I understood where he was at. When I am in that mode, once I cum, I'm done, unless it's part of something specific like a party where I know I'll be for quite a while. And the experience got me off on it's own. Once he left, I was hard as steel, and got off very quickly. But that wasn't the focus of the story - sucking my first cock was.

zephyerzephyeralmost 8 years ago
Bit like my first time.

I was in the Air Force and got my first cock in a booth but, we went someplace else and didn't go as well.

But, it got better and I got a lot of dick in booths.

Would love to read of your other adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Blew wad

Took me back to my first blowjob - love stoking my cock and cumming my huge load to your story

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Made me drool

I luv sucking cock, butt my first few where underwashroom stalls. I always enjoy the randomness of whatever cums through the gloryhole. wish I could get fucked more.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
What happened

to the wife? Women get hawt watching guys do each other, she could least have a long SO, though prefer o rim her

northparkbinorthparkbiover 4 years agoAuthor
Wife? What wife?

No wife involved.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

Hot experience

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed reading My First Cock. I have fond memories of my gloryhole days. On just one occasion I sucked 3 cocks and swallowed their cum. It was fun.

This story reminds me of those days and the good memories I have of GHs. Sometimes for the guy who is new to sucking cock the anonymity of a GH is beneficial & erotic because you don't know what you are getting.

Thanks for a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous