All Comments on 'My First Confession'

by bj_queen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what's your phone number???

Every mans dream...One who loves to suck. Hot story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How YOU doin'?

I think I'm in love.

luvtoread_660luvtoread_660about 19 years ago
Luv it!

A girl straight out of my dreams! Great beginning - can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Are you my ex? Boo Hoo

I love knowing your still out there. I had a girlfriend just like you. I am sad to swy she is not with me anymore but I can truly say I had a man eater. Keep the faith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you

You are not the only addicted one out there. My throat is filled with memories of nicely hung cummers. Please continue...your confession is absolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BJ Queen

I want to know more!

My wife has been known to stray, while on business trips, and once I caught her, left, returned, learned more, and now live with it I realize how hot it is. She is a great cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love your confession

A girl from my neck of the woods who loves to give head? I think I'm in lust... ;-)

Great story/confession... Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

Hot hot HOT! I need to find a girl like you.

Please add on with some more stories of your oral exploits.

hogjackhogjackabout 19 years ago
Super stuff

This is a nicely done tribute to felatio.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 19 years ago
Dangerous but damned hot

Wow. Truly a fantasy woman, an artist every man dreams about knowing, maybe having as a neighbor or coworker (less as a wife [in real life, at least], but hey, you never know...). This story has all the elements to turn me on: the slut taboo (especially being married), the apparent attractiveness, the easy accessibility, the unapologetic celebration of it... A very hot story.

A note, though: I would hope this isn't 100% autobiographical for the author: the risks are outrageous. From disease (blech) to jealous folk (especially if repeat performances grow to want more than loving lips) to psychotics that are likely to throw her in a ditch when the date is over (maybe that's why she hasn't posted a sequel?), it's a fine line between fun and fatal. If it *is* autobiographical, grace us with how you've side-stepped the pitfalls, whether massaged into your stories or perhaps a side article. You'd be a fantastic character study.

If you're out there now, doing your thing (or somebody's thing), I wish you the best of luck. Maybe if there were more women like you, the world would be a happier place. Either way, fiction or not, I look forward to a sequel to this excellent first installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cum-loving cocksucking jizz junkie

I knew I couldn't be the only girl who feels that way about sucking cock. I only wish more women would come out of the closet so others wouldn't feel guilty about drinking cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love it, my first time I just got married in the army on leave for the holidays staying at my mother in law house my wife gives me a blow job her first a few pumps and I started shooting my load she end up coughing real loud when her mother walk in . She sat down on the edge of the bed and told her she get used to it, my time in the service she took advantage of it .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous