All Comments on 'My First Cougar: Never Forget Her'

by Cougariffic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
clackormanclackormanover 8 years ago
Loved it!

As one who has always had a thing for older women (which are harder to find now that I am in my late 50's) I found this story to be right up my alley. Thanks for sharing it! I look forward to reading more of your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking for more

This story piqued my interest. I fantasized about several "older" women when I was a young man. I never worked up the courage to make a move. I'm too old to be a cub now. I can only reminisce and wonder "what if I had....?" Thanks for the good read.

SmutolSmutolover 8 years ago
Not a fan of 1 page short stories

Too short for my taste. I need to know better the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More.... more...

Great start, keep plenty of details on the emotional side of seduction. Also would like to read stories from an experienced woman's point of view as she seduces an inexperienced young man.

hooded_wolfhooded_wolfabout 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it.

Definitely wish I could have such an experience, the un-controlled orgasm of the young guy, so realistic. Definitely how I would've reacted in this situation.

DrAustinDrAustinover 7 years ago
Definitely my new favourite

I've always dreamed of having a cougar seduce me, and this just fans the flames of my desire for older ladies into a burning fire.

bumknee52bumknee52almost 5 years ago
Nice but short

Good imagery, but needs more build up. I could see it's your first effort. Very nice.

Rhymenoceros53Rhymenoceros53over 4 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it alot. Not too long and I think I've got a sufficient chub now. Thanks ;o)

pantyboidoepantyboidoealmost 4 years ago
<3

Would love to see the story expand and to get more details! But love this bit of it. Love Your writing and am certain that You could capture all of our attention with more development and story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I seduced a married real estate agent by taking her hand and putting it on me and telling her”this is what you do to me”. I gave her as much attention orally as I could, to the point my jaw ached. Thie rest I will keep for myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCougariffic@Cougariffic
97 Followers
Never imagined I would be dating younger men and writing Cougar Cub erotica. Life is sure a kick. I live in Baja California after escaping the long cold winters of the midwest. I write to entertain and to educate on how to guarantee your partner sensational orgasms that will...