All Comments on 'My First Cuckold Experience'

by cuckoldchas4u

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The writing made it impossible to read!

I like cuckold stories. I may have liked some of the themes in this one, but it truly was painful to read. Please at least learn the basics of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Crabby nonnies

What is difficult to understand about a cuck for hire? Everyone is role playing here. If a guy wanted to experience a bit of the cuck feeling but does not have a partner, this is a way to 'try it on.' The others got their audience/sub for the evening. All good.

Cuckholdchas, you've told a functional story and it's fine. It would be even better if you give us much more of what he is thinking and feeling throughout the events. It's a bit matter of fact and he almost seems bored. Is he scared, excited, jealous, aroused, nauseated, frustrated, disappointed? What is he feeling each step? What are those feelings doing to him physically? Readers into cuck want to experience it all vicariously. Those not into cuck want to try to understand the appeal by riding your descriptions. Writing gets strong with practice, do keep writing. For some reason, the anticucks squawk the loudest. Don't feel bad about using the comment delete on any who are just azzholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very poor

Very poorly written story. You lost me after the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
English language

You don't actually know what a cuckold is, do you? Look it up in a dictionary!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous