All Comments on 'My First Customer'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Foxwood20Foxwood20about 6 years ago
well written

such a scenario would not be for me, but its interesting and realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

An interesting beginning of a new series. Keep them hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A fluidly told tale!

I found the story compelling! I was thrilled to read it to it's finish expecting endings which involved CBT or the whips end jammed up his ass. I felt it ended correctly. Altogether a satisfying sexual tale.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubalmost 6 years ago
Effective Use of Safeword

I have often thought I'd like to try a session with a Domme, pro or otherwise, where I could say, "make me use my safeword," as a means of testing my limits. I was afraid that was too cavalier of me and not practical, perhaps even considered unsafe. While you didn't use that line in the story, it was evident that was the intent, at least of the Domme. Maybe the client asked for that since he seemed very pleased with the session. It actually ended, not with an orgasm but reaching a pain limit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Reasonable story, few mistakes but overall pretty good.

What I can never understand, is the cold blooded callousness of these stories. I can understand losing your temper and beating someone but to simply pick up a whip and deliberately strike someone is beyond comprehension to me.

I suppose that them both being consenting adults and over the age of 18, they can beat each other senseless. I do think that he would end up in hospital after that amount of beating however.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES