My First Customer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, are those nipples of yours sensitive? Poor thing, I'll make sure to take care of them too. Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

I made my way one last time to the wall of my tools and selected two clothespins, a tennis ball, and a one inch wide, short leather whip. I turned back and saw my prey looking over his shoulder at me with apprehension in his eyes. I returned and first put the ball into his hand saying, "Now, since I don't want to hear your cries I don't plan on undoing your ball gag. However, this prevents you from saying your safe word, so if you drop this ball at any time I will accept that in lieu of. Is that understood? Nod and grunt once if you do."

He made a grunt and nodded his collared head. "Good, now let's begin after I take care of those nipples." I rubbed his left nipple which made it swell and expand and also caused Dan to moan. I played with it a moment more, then attached the clothespin to it which also caused him to give a little squeak. I followed suit with the right one and was satisfied to see that with both of them poking out his dick also was back to being fully hard again. I grabbed hold of it and pulled him around so he was facing the wall giving me the larger section of the room behind him.

Trailing my whip behind me I made my way to the center of the room and surveyed his naked form hanging from my ceiling and spread wide. "Perfect!" I thought to myself, "time to see if all the practice with the whip I did on the tree outside paid off." I brought back my hand and did a little flip of my wrist and forearm bringing the tail of the whip across his back. "Just a light little kiss, to begin with, Danny."

I repeated the motion with a little more force to gauge the distance and was rewarded with seeing it landing perfectly across his back. With even more force I began to really whip him. The *crack* of the leather landing on his back and ass was music to my ears almost as much as his continuing muffled cries. I was glad I used the spreader bar because without it I'm sure he would have been moving all over the place and I wasn't skilled enough with a whip to hit a moving target as well as I would have liked. "Oh well, hopefully, that will change," I thought with a smirk. "Practice does make perfect."

I started to really lay into my strokes and was pleased to see stripes beginning to form across his shaking back and butt. After one really good strike, his knees buckled and he said something against his gag. I scolded him, "What was that Danny, I can't hear you. You said you want more? Good. Now get back up on your feet!"

After a moment he straightened up again just to get hit on his ass really hard. I paused as he shook all over but then as he settled down gave another really hard whip across his ass. That proved his breaking point as he made some sound but opened his hand and let the tennis ball fall to the floor. I went over to him and unfastened the ball gag, letting it come out of his mouth trailing his fluid. "RED! .... Mistress Wendy.... red......red......"

"Okay Danny, you did well," I said taking the clothespins off his swollen nipples. Going to the pegboard I hung up the whip, gag, and pegs. I used the release on the winch to lower his hands first, then I returned to my sagging customer and unfastened the spreader bar from his ankle cuffs followed by the rope from his wrist cuffs. He just sagged and slowly sat down on to floor still breathing hard. I went to my chair, sat down and had a long drink from the beer.

"So, Daniel, how are you doing?" I asked

Looking up at me he sighed, "I'm still lost in subspace. It hurts so badly while feeling so good. I'm feeling used and totally wrung out. You really worked me over, Mistress Wendy, thank you."

"You are welcome, Daniel. I'll leave you to collect yourself and let yourself out. Be sure to leave my cuffs on the table where your clothes are and feel free to contact me if you need my services again."

"Oh, you can be sure of that, you were awesome."

As I walked out of the room I turned, "You expected any less?" Leaving Daniel on the floor I continued down the hallway to the last room letting myself into the last room where Jeremy waited for me.

"Damn, honey. You were magnificent," He said looking up from the monitors. We had set it up so he could be here as a safety observer to help me if my client decided to try anything funny.

I blushed, "You think so? I don't know, but it felt so good to whip him so thoroughly. Were you okay back here by yourself?"

"Yes, I can't help it but watching you got me really excited."

I sighed, "Oh that is a good thing because punishing Dan has gotten me really horny. Now rip off these panties and you can fuck me hard."

---------------------------------------------

Author's note: Faithful readers - I'm sorry to say that this is the first of my stories that isn't based, at least a little, on a real experience. I would love to make it a reality, I mean what could be better than getting paid good money to let my Dark Goddess out to play with a paying customer??

12