All Comments on 'My First Day as a Cuckold'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck those other anons

Great story. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a pathetic fetish.

Just sad, and brainless. Like you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Only the ones that have experienced this can appreciate what a great story this is. Hope to see a sequel soon

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Really?

Really? This woman was ready to lose a happy 6 years marriage for a easy fuck? ""That's up to you," my wife said matter-of-factly. "I like our life, but I need him. I will have him with or without your approval. But I'd much rather that you agree to this. I don't have any feelings for him. It is just for the sex."!!!! She "liked" their secure life, but she didn't love or care about him!!! This showed how selfish she was!!! And he accepted that!!! As he had no self-respect, no self-esteem, he deserved what will happen to him...A sad couple that will never know what is to live with love in their hearts...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Condoms

I thought the guy was supposed to wear magnums. when she fucked him there was no mention of any condom or her saying don't wear a condom I need your cum in me or something like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very hot

My wife screwed around a lot before marraige and after we got married, about a tear later, an old bad convinced her to screw her. Soon several others did too. We had big confrontation. A year later she said she wanted more cock, but would not do it unless I approved. Three months later I gave in. Now she fucks others but always I know and always look forward to sloppy seconds. I get the best sex ever now at snap of finger now so she can cheat. Today she blew me in the car behind a store. It was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I could say I liked it

But that would be a lie, but if you look at all your other postings all those high scores are lies too so keep writing crap and scoring high amd all of us can keep upchucking and staying thin....

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
FETISH GAY shit

get some integrity and post in the appropriate category please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next time try writing an actual story

Were you in such a hurry to write this crap non story that you forget about the condoms? And really out of the blue after 6 years of marriage his wife tells him she is going to fuck someone else with or without his permission? We don't know anything about your 3 characters since you never bothered to write an actual story, just the same old bull shit about a wimp husband eating cum.

The category is loving wives but there is no love evidence of any love in this non story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How Original.......?

Cock cages and cum slurping. If cuck is your thing great but how about just one original thought or sentence. Not just a jumble of non erotic fetish driven cliches.You really should.come out of.moms basement No vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
her ego, everyone outside the marriage knowing she is whore

your humiliation, everyone knowing you are a wimp and undeserving of a wife, pretty sick marriage eh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

glad annony vomited. He sucked one to many cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved this story

until the husband turned queer and ate her lovers cum. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

There is nothing like sucking a pie from your wife's used pussy. I like to be there, lick her pussy first, then suck his cock to wet it and make sure it's nice and wet. Then I put it against my woman's hole and let him go to work. We've done it for years and we all know what we like. He pounds her while I watch from every angle, taking his time to build up a nice load. When he pumps it in, he keeps the head in deep.

As he withdraws, my wife puts her legs together and he rolls to his back. I use my mouth and suck his half hard cock into my mouth, cleaning it but not over doing his sensitive organ. Once he's clean, I spread her legs apart and catch the sperm before it runs out. Once everything on the outside is cleaned and a little on the inside, my wife straddles my mouth, facing toward my feet. While his cum drains into my mouth, she plays with my little cock and I shoot my juice everywhere. It isn't for everyone, but we've done this with the same guy for over 25 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-yummy

You got quite a sick imagination anon. Should feel right at home with these hotwife/cuckold authors. Same class as that whore Signe. Congratulation you should get the "Perfert of the Year Award". 1* for another shit story not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Spoken like the whore of Lit. 1* in honor of the whores of Lit BT &SS

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
1

1 cause i cant vote zero ...... same old simplistic formula of hot wife suddenly wuthout reason wants to be a hitwife slut, cuckhold the man she supposedly loves blah blah... enjoy the abusive comments queercakes.

tustin92614tustin92614almost 8 years agoAuthor
Well, LOTS of comments and acvity on this one!!

It's sure interesting writing in this category. This story has the most activity on the first day of anything I have written. The most "favoriting" as well as the most comments (mostly negative.) I am the first to admit this is no work of art, but I wrote this to appeal to some readers that liked things I did in the past, and asked that I write something again. There are many that enjoy this type of story, and many that don't, so I try reeeeeaaallllly hard to warn readers of the subject matter. Right up front in the title. I would understand the extreme comments if I somehow tricked someone into wasting 20 minutes of your life, and slipped the cuckold theme into the story in the last two paragraphs. But the theme's in the title. And the subtitle. In 3 seconds you could have made the choice to stop reading. There is so much to read on this site, I don't understand the urge to read something you know you will hate. Sigh Although, having said all that, I did put in the rather extreme ending that was kinda outa place. And some liked the story until I pulled that one. I actually had it much more blunt in earlier drafts, but toned it down. In hindsight I should have ended the story without that. I know, I know, I can already hear that comments that I should have stopped writing after the title......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
# 1

Gay married male

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: Lots of Comments

Indeed tustin92614, sometimes following the comments is more interesting than the stories which are the subject of those comments. It's especially so with LW stories.

How to top the 'Most Comments:24 Hours' list on the Public Feedback portal:

1. Write a story with characters doing things that lots of readers disagree with. Preferably do it with poor grammar and several spelling mistakes.

2. As author, engage the commentariat in conversation or argument about the story so that many readers will respond with agreement or disagreement.

3. Write a thought-provoking story with a deep and meaningful message or an unexpected twist to the story. Preferably, make that twist a humorous one.

There used to be 4. Attract a comment from Bonnie and Vastie, which inevitably led to a backlash from the cut-and-paste one-bombing brigade, but that seems to have been blocked in recent times.

Any others?

Lue

RePhilRePhilalmost 8 years ago
Didn't like the character at all

Kinda feel sorry for the guy. But not much. Some characters are just written as bad people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"I like our life, but I need him."

That's all one needs to know. She needs the other guy, but she doesn't need her husband.

<P>

In any real story,. that would pretty much have been the ending, not the beginning,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

The usual fare of the spineless, whining, useless, sub-human male character, why do any of these self-centered skanks bother to get married, why don't they just get a dog to lick and adore them.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Yes usual fare but well written and energetic 5

Yes, the story is told over and over again. I still like it, well written. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this should be in gay male.

Because any man that would act like this is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick bastard.

Another stupid story by another stupid writer. Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1* fag cuck shit

You are a knuckle dragging little cretin. I have seen your comments all over Literotica and any time there is a story about anyone having sex outside of marriage your only comment is "1* cuck shit". If you don't like the story then stop reading. In fact I don't know why you read anything on this site to begin with. These are stories about the forbidden fruit of sexual relations or haven't you figured that out yet. I would love to see one of your stories. Did somebody run off with your wife? You weren't man enough to keep her? Now you have to put down anyone that writes a story of that ilk. Would you please crawl back under the rock that you came from? I can only hope that the people running this site identify your URL and ban you from making any further comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's a nice story

I don't know this was true or just some part was, but I believe it. Because the first time I as cockold I really like to be and my wife say" you pack me up to my boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NIce Work

I enjoyed your story and wish I could find a wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-1* fag cuck shit

You don't have any anger issues do you? Settle down, you'll live longer. Getting all upset on a porn site, especially over a non-erotic piece of dung. Quick flush this turd before it contaminates others. lol It's cool anon, we all have a burden to bear, after all we're on a porn site or are we? It's getting awful hard to distinguish erotica from trash in this category. Not to worry, tomorrow is another day, maybe qhml1 or Stang will save the day. One can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep anon is right.

Fag Cuck Shit 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Doesn't Work

"Honey, I love you, but I met a man at the gym that I want to have sex with." The answer to that is "OK, Monday morning I'll get the divorce started and you can have sex with anyone anytime. I'LL EVEN HELP YOU PACK!!" "Now get out of my sight bitch!" Unbelievable. Negative stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Realistic Buildup

Many aspects of the buildup were spot-on: the slow change over several months , the frank and open communication, and his desire to ensure her pleasure. Nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good going honey!!

now its my turn to sleep with this hot girl that i work with. its just something i must do and since you slept with the dude from the gym, well.......

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
really hot

Very erotic and quite the turn-on. I loved the way you built it up with the time line and were able to convey the fact that the husband was turned on and scared by the thought of seeing his wife fucking another man. My only wish is that you would have focused more on the husband's conflicting emotions while he was watching her. The mental aspect and the emotions are just as important as the descriptions of the sex, IMO. Nevertheless it was great and I look forward to reading more.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
How was my first day?

hmmmm

your turn, I bought a locking belt for you to put on now. I made reservations for myself for tomorrow.

Ask me again after you watch me and I let you out of your "cage".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why the two condoms then?

Cucky licking up the creampie was going to be a big part of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would rather kill myself before I allowed anyone to abuse and humilate in anyway close to that. I'd be happy going to jail after beating them both . If he really is willing to try then he should tell her he's gonna fuck some hot lady from work or some restaurant he goes to . Let her be abused by the brutal treatment he had to go through and tell her before he fucks her again she has to lick and suck his cock clean. I would've never let it get to any of this anyway because as soon as she told him that is what she wanted meant she was cheating emotionally to let it get to that point. I would of dragged it along making believe I'm trying to get use to the idea but all the while I'd be draining as much money out of the assets as I could before I served her the divorce papers. I might even make believe I'd try it so I could tape it and send it to and post it to everyone I could. Only a real dispicable person would do that to their spouse that they love. Second mortgage of as much as I could loans against my pension and bank accounts drained last minute. Hit the casinos a few times to show that's where the money went and leave her with a huge mortgage no cash and half of a drained pension already, give her the house maybe even getting half her pension too. The video would be posted to every porn site that would play it , then email and message from the phone to every contact we had . She shouldn't be embarrassed after giving her hubby the ultimatum she did. That's the immature way to handle it with a lot of satisfaction and money hidden for a fresh start. She's a selfish cunt who deserves all the bad he could create for her. Aside from all the ranting your story was fun

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea, however, a very good writing style

You told the story very well, there was a good build up and you portrayed the husband's angst and excitement very well.

And no trash talk of the husband which added to the verisimilitude of the story.

Well done.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Plus for those who hated the story's content didn't the title "My First Day as a Cuckold"

not give you at least a tiny clue as to the likely content?

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercongratulations for this fantastic story!!!!

Very exciting!!!!

It seems that there might come days that she will not release him so easily ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

CUCKY CUCKY CUCKY wimp ass fag

crischateucrischateualmost 8 years ago
Well done

I'm not gay... but I would be if my wife asked or demanded it of me. It was well written. I wanted a touch less build up, but understand others enjoy it. I agree the with the comment about a little more story about removing the condoms from the story. A perfunctory ohh fun!. Maybe a slight betrayal... like I know you'll enjoy cleaning me after or even an evil twist like tossing her birth control and condoms out in the hotel with how she always wanted a blonde child/manly boy that you couldn't give her. You already hint at the subject of your lack of manliness because assumed he has bigger cock, body, Fuchs her hard.

Finally I wanted to see more description of him take in consuming the alpha males sperm. Description of her well stretched and sodden hole. Cleaning the cum that drops to her ass... etc. Her commenting on how she enjoys his debasement in favor of the superior male. Tate of cum in her mouth.

Don't make fun of my review grammar and sentiment unless your willing to meet me and have my wife watch me get analed and then cuckold me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too funny for words

She got home to find the cage on the kitchen table completely crushed. Next to it lay his wedding ring and the divorce papers. Get over it. He stalled her for months while he prepared for the divorce. He hid money, cancelled insurances, took out a 2nd loan on the house and when she left he was ready. He loaded up a truck with everything he wanted and left. She never saw or heard from him again. She lost the house in foreclosure and had a hard time getting credit after that. He laughed himself silly as he drove away. The cage was a toy and he removed it 2 minutes after she left the house. A cuckold? No way in hell was he going to risk his life for some cheating cunt. She can have all the nasty diseases her lover(s) pass along. This was simply awful.

No stars

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
First Day as a Cuckhold

Last day as a human being.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Her ultimatam re the gym guy was AFU. He handled it ok, so I kept going. It was good until the cock cage, her B's about him earning a release, and of course the stupid reservation for tomorrow

WTF will you cuck authors learn, most LW readers will give your cuck story a chance, but you got to have some consideration for the cuck.

Having said that, I wish you had kept trying, your pretty readable!

tustin92614tustin92614about 5 years agoAuthor
Its great to see all the comments

Even the negative ones. It means I hit a nerve, and made you thing. Sure, you can lash out at the old themes, cheap language, and even questionable grammar. But you kept reading!!! And took time to comment!! So keep 'em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

wusssy why would any man let some other bastard have his wife toss her to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not

I am not reading anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DId she enjoy her divorce?

She shows and tells her husband, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him. That's her right. Just like it's his right to divorce the slut before she brings home some nasty sexual disease he can't divorce. And if you're going to play fetish games post this crap in fetish. By the way the cage is a toy. He can remove it without the key easily. He can also masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it. Best of all? He can heave his wife arrested for locking him in it, get a divorce and keep 80% of the marital assets while she registers as a sex offender for the rest of her life. Epically stupid story. She'd be lucky if he didn't either toss her out or get his gun and bury her.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved this story until the husband turned queer and ate her lovers cum. 1*

I was absolutely straight for most of my life but I loved sharing my wives and their pussies with other guys. I pillowtalked my first wife, a slim, normally flirtatious 23 year old mother of my two children, into sharing after five years of marriage and during the next ten years she was fucked at orgies, swinging house parties and by many men I found for her through the Berkeley Barb until she had 40 different men. I was sucked off by a couple of different men during that time but when my 3rd wife fed me my first cock - I was hooked and will be a cocksucker for the remainder of my days - try it - you'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please truthfully tell me what there is to like about a wimpy cuck husband??? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my wife would have died that night when she fell asleep i would have set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce after the first conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another sickening cuck story. yuk

norcal62norcal62almost 2 years ago

Humiliation stories are mental illness.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

"Are we through?" I asked. "Is this how it ends after 6 years of marriage."

"That's up to you," my wife said matter-of-factly. "I like our life, but I need him. I will have him with or without your approval. But I'd much rather that you agree to this. I don't have any feelings for him. It is just for the sex.”

Once she said this, especially... "I will have him with or without your approval,” I would have been on the phone calling the divorce lawyer and making an Appointment for either that day, or tomorrow at the latest.

UNFUCKING. BELIEVABLE!!

Many times, I’ve played with my wife, and watched her fuckl; but often I was either in a threesome (or more) with them, of fucking someone else. We both loved it. However she was often looking into my eyes with love, She made it quite clear that she was doing it primarily for me, and that I was in control; not to say that she didn’t have many orgasms and loved it, as did I.

But, doing it. like this, and humiliating the husband, especially to such a huge degree, is horrible to say the least. To me, that’s no marriage. I don’t believe in the wife’s supposed love for her husband. I hate t use a ciché, but she is just a selfish bitch.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

I don't often react strongly to cuckold stories-- but this one is wretched! Wife is selfish, self-centered and totally manipulative. Husband needs tons of therapy and new testicles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if i had a wife like that i would simply run her over with my car then back up over her until she wasn't moving

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
282 Followers
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...