My First Day as a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

"You are so amazingly hot," I said, admiring her body. "He is in for a real treat."

"Thanks for the support," she said, giving me a kiss. "I am going to give it my all with him. I will make you proud." She slipped a small gold chain into the key to my cage, and clipped the chain around her ankle. She also took her wedding ring out of the ultrasonic cleaner and put it on. It sparkled like new.

There was a honk from our driveway.

"Your Uber is here," I said. "Do you know the address?"

"Sure do," she replied. "And I double checked with my boy that the room is all set for us. He is not there yet, but he has arranged to have a key for me at the front desk."

"This will calm some nerves," I said with a smile as I handed her a chilled bottle of good sparkling wine. "I want you guys to have a great time tonight."

"You will be the first to know!" She said grinning and patting her i-pad case. "I think you will enjoy the show we put on for you!"

I walked her out, opened the door to the car, gave her a long hug, and shut the door after she was in. She was already texting him. She looked so excited and happy.

I went to my office and turned on my Mac. About 20 minutes later the screen came to life as she set her i-pad up. And my aches came back.

January 23, 2016 - - 7:20 pm

I was at home, alone, glued to my 32" super HD Mac and watching and listening to her live Facetime feed. She was at a nearby hotel. I know which hotel, but not the room. It's better I don't know. Her brand new i-pad was broadcasting from the room, and she had it focused on the bed. All the lights were on, so the video was crisp and clear. I could see every tiny wrinkle in the crisp sheets and the light glistening off the metal headboard posts. Soon my wife would be gripping that headboard as her friend drove his massive penis between her widely-spread legs.

I know she had turned down the volume on her i-pad, so she could not hear any of my reactions. But I could hear clearly everything in the room. The bed was open and inviting, with several large pillows set about. My bottle of sparkling wine was in a cooler next to the bed with two glasses anxiously waiting to be filled. She had stacked the two magnum condoms on a bed stand, with my small bottle of lube opened and ready for use. And she even had a couple hand towels on each nightstand for clean up. All she needed was a date.

There was a firm knock at the door. She smiled excitedly and waved to me, blew me a kiss and softly said"I love you." I said it out loud in response, even though I knew she could not hear me. She strutted out of view to meet her boyfriend. She looked so hot in her new dress and heels. I listen as she answered the door. My head was buzzing.

The door closed and they set the lock. She was not alone in the room. He was there. I could hear him. He sounded polite and respectful. He had an easy-going voice. I knew she would like that. I could hear their voices becoming excited, and my wife jumped into view. She was smiling ear-to-ear and holding a piece of paper. It was his health certificate. She flashed it for me to see, and then moved the condoms from the table into her purse. I guess I had been preparing for tonight thinking his cum would end up in the garbage can. But now it was going to be in my wife. I knew I was going to have to learn to deal with goo sometime, just didn't think it would be on the first date.

She grabbed the wine and glasses and went out of sight. I could hear them talking and laughing as they quickly drank the wine. She set the empty glasses back on the nightstand. She turned around to go back to him, but he started throwing his clothes on an arm chair, which was just at the edge of my viewing screen. First his shirt, then pants, then his socks floated neatly onto the arm of the chair. My wife stood frozen, watching him, her eyes glued to his body. She liked what she saw. She turned to me and mouthed a "wow!" And then just grinned widely.

"Come here," he said firmly. "Take my boxers off."

She smiled to me and walked briskly toward him. I could hear my wife chattering with excitement. She clearly saw something that got her attention. A few moments later his boxers landed in a heap on the floor in front of the chair. It was my wife's hand that dropped them. I could hear her laughing with that cute giggle she gets when she is super nervous. He was naked.

I could hear him unzipping my wife's dress. Slowly. Playfully. Then his hand dropped my wife's blue dress on the arm chair, then her bra, and then her panties. I had played this scene 1000 times in my head, but the stripping happened way faster than I had ever imagined. They were both naked. I could hear them kissing.

"I've never touched a penis this big before," I heard my wife say with anticipation. "I can't wait to kiss it and show you the fellatio skills I've been working on. My husband bought me a dildo as big as you, and he helped me practice on it for almost a month!"

"Hey, man ,thanks for that," he yelled to me. "You have no idea how badly I've been wanting this!"

"Sit in this chair so I can suck you," she said in a trembling voice. "But I need to do it where my husband can watch."

The desk chair slowly rolled into view. My wife was pushing it, and he was in the chair, his back to the i-pad. She rolled the chair close to the bed, and kept it turned so I could only see the back of his head. My wife was naked and gorgeous. And smiling. All she had on was the ankle bracelet with my cage key and her wedding ring. She pulled a pillow off the bed, and tossed it at the guy's feet.

My heart raced and I could feel my chest heaving as I struggled to breath. I felt like screaming for her to stop, but I know she wouldn't, even if she could hear me. But at the same time I felt a deep thrill. It was so erotic. I felt so helpless, but yet so in love. Time moved so slowly as she stared between his legs, her smile turning into a full on grin.

She dropped to her knees and pushed the man's knees far apart and scooted closer to him. She looked around him to the camera, and gave me a sly smile and a little wave. Her head then dropped on him and started bobbing. He groaned and leaned far back in his chair, spreading his legs even wider as she fellated him. She stopped sucking for a moment to say something to him, and when she started up again, he reached around the chair and he gave me a little wave and a thumbs up, and then dropped his hands to the side of her head. His hips were now rising from the chair to meet her mouth.

She stood up and grabbed his hand. He stood too, and she pushed the chair out of the picture. She tossed the pillow towards the camera, and then turned him sideways and positioned him by the pillow. And again she dropped to her knees, but this time I got a clear side-view of him. He was at least 6 feet tall, toned and athletic, with lightly tanned skin. He was sandy blonde, and his body looked totally shaved. His penis was huge and hard. She held it as she got ready to continue sucking it, but her fingers could not make it all the way around the shaft, and she could stack two hands on it and still have at least a couple inches to put in her mouth. She braced herself in a wide stance, and then sucked him with great enthusiasm. He put his hands behind his head and grinned. It was good head.

"All that practice really worked," he said in an unsteady voice. "Best blowjob I have ever had."

"Maybe next time I'll finish it off," my wife said between strokes. "But tonight I need to get laid."

He pulled her to her feet, and guided her toward the bed. He was ready to fuck. But she stopped him, and took some time to move the ipad (and its little table) so that it was closer to the bed, and set at its side.

She then jumped on the bed and sat up against the metal headboard, putting a pillow behind her own head, and waited. He jumped on the bed, standing, and straddled her body. He leaned forward and put his hands flat on the wall. She opened her mouth widely, and adjusted her position as he moved his hips toward her. He pushed his penis into her mouth as far as it would go, and then started a rhythmic pumping motion. She put her hands on his butt, guiding him in and out of her mouth. He kept turning to look into the camera, unable to control his smile as he pumped between her lips. My wife's mouth and throat had to be getting sore.

She finally pushed him away, and gagged a little on the accumulated saliva, or maybe it was excessive precum.

He laid down cross-ways on the bed, his feet toward the camera. She got on top of him, and positioned herself for 69. She focused her eyes on the camera as she sucked on him, only closing her eyes in response to his tongue. After a couple minutes she rested on her elbows while he continued to eat her and made a circle with her thumb and forefinger on one hand, and moved the other hand's index finger in and out of the circle. The international symbol for fucking. It was time for penetration.

She rolled off him and laid on her back, and brought her knees up and spread them wide. He knelt between her legs and put his penis head on her slit. He slipped the first ½ inch of the head in, and then began slowly moving in and out, pushing in a little bit more each time, while at the same time massaging her boobs. Once he was finally making full strokes, he bent forward and rested his chest on hers, and held her shoulders tightly. Her legs wrapped around him until her ankles intertwined. Then the fucking started. The key rattled and bounced to his rhythm.

He started slowly and gently, but immediately his pace quickened and each stroke became like a pile-drive into the bed. At first it was barely audible over my wife's moans, but the noise of the bed was soon filling the room. He would grunt as he began his power stroke, and then a loud "squeak" as he hit the bottom of her pussy, then followed by my wife's moan as he started to pull back. Over and over he pounded into her as she pulled him more and more tightly into her, and her nails left a trail of red scars on his back. She came hard, violently shaking as he paused and sat back to watch her spasms. He flashed a quick look to the camera as she finished, and then he restarted the pounding as her orgasm faded. There was no smile, but just an animal intensity as he methodically worked his body toward completion.

She came three times, and each time he paused to watch her cum, and then went back to work on her. Each time he looked at the camera, and seemed to be very proud of the quality of sex he was delivering to my wife. But as she started her fourth orgasm, he stayed on pounding her, and his intensity built as she started to cum for the last time. Suddenly his hips drove into her deeper than ever before. And he bellowed out as he emptied his load into her. He stopped, leaving his penis in, as she let out her last spasms. Even before he pulled out, his white cum spurted from her and flowed to the bed.

He pulled out of her completely, and a large wad of his semen fell from her. They both looked spent. He moved and sat at the edge of the bed, facing the camera, looking totally exhausted. She sat next to him, and bent over and gingerly put her mouth over him and gave him a very light clean-up blowjob. She kissed his penis head goodbye, and smiled at the camera. "Room 326. Your turn."

The hotel was only 5 minutes away, and by the time I got there he was gone, but he had propped the door open with the security latch so I could just walk in. My wife was in bed, leaned up against the headboard, looking very satisfied.

"You get to watch all that?" she asked. "He put on quite a finish for you."

"I did," I replied trying to muster up a smile. "You looked like you were having a good time, too."

"It was amazing," she said, still in her orgasmic daze. "I have never cum so hard or so many times before. And all I did was lay there."

"Are you ready for me? I asked politely as the pain grew in my groin. "I am ready if you are."

"You have some work to do," she said as she pulled the sheets off her. "I am so totally drained that I need some motivation."

"Can you take the cage off first?" I pleaded. "It is really uncomfortable."

"No, I don't think so," she replied flatly. "If you can't turn me then you'll have to wait. We agreed that it won't come off until we both want to have sex. It will be so much better for you that way."

There was no arguing with her. So I began kissing her mouth and playing with her breasts, and then slowly worked down between her legs. I massaged her inner thighs, which were wet and sticky, and then put my mouth on her pussy. I licked up and down her slit, letting my tongue dart in and out of her, and then worked my mouth around her clit.

"Having you taste his cum is turning me on so much," she said with a deep sigh. "I wasn't sure how I would feel about this, but this is going to be your ticket to sex."

I took the hint and worked my tongue deeper into her, and wet my fingers on her thigh and sucked on them. She helped hold herself open as I put my mouth over the area and sucked. I licked her completely clean.

"Get me the key," she said softly. "You've earned this," she said as she unlocked the cage and opened her legs wide. "Enjoy."

I did. It was the most amazing orgasm I ever had in my life.

"How was your first day as a cuckold?" My wife asked with a smile.

"Lots of emotion," I said solemnly. "But I mostly liked it, and will try it again."

"That's good," she said as she picked up my cage. "My boy made another reservation for tomorrow."

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers
12