My First Dirty Old Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed had a large wood headboard, very dark and carved old world styling, antique I thought. There were so many pillows and the quilt was thick and a deep dark bronze, it was truly beautiful and begged you to lie down. It was very big, my bed was a full size, and this was a king, my parents shared a king size bed that always had room for me, a place to hide when I was frightened or a place to talk when I needed that too. I thought how very comfortable I could be in this bed. I turned around and he was standing right there.

"Layla, this my home, maybe it will be your home, tonight we don't talk about it, we have some dinner, we go to the bed and we do whatever you like, we talk, we sleep or you tell me what you want. So, now we go to the kitchen and I make us some food, drink wine and learn who we are."

You must be wondering if this is all a fantasy or perhaps the imagination of a woman who dreamed of a different life than she's living; my memories or imagination won't change the story, and just let me reassure you that fairytales do come true.

I walked around the kitchen while he made some things for us to eat. It was easy to see there wasn't a woman living in this house; the little things my mother did to make our house so pretty were absent. There were no curtains, flowers or little knick knacks. The house was immaculate, well kept, warm and friendly but there was nothing that said a woman lived here. There were no pictures, no photos of people.

"Do you have a big family?"

"No I am alone. I told you, just me. But, now I have you, yes?"

I smiled and nodded my head, had I just agreed to stay?

"Does Peter have a family?"

"Ahhh, Peter is the brother of my friend, the one I was visiting with, he came to work for me many years ago and he has been like a son to me."

He was all alone, that can't be good, and he must be lonely. "When their Mama died, Peter was a very young man and missed her so much he didn't want to stay in their house anymore, so he came to stay with me. I needed a man to drive the car so we both gave something to each other. He is a very serious man and likes to read books, never wanted to find a wife so no, he has no one."

"What kind of business did you have?"

"When I was old enough to find a job I worked for a family that built houses. saved my money and soon I built houses, I built this house, when I got to be an old man I sold my company, now I enjoy my life. I told you, I have a good life, all that I need, but, I'm lonely and I need someone to love and take care of. Come sit down and we have some food."

As we ate he continued to tell me about his life, answering all my questions. His wife never had children and she died several years ago after being sick for a few years, I think she had cancer. When she died, his friends tried to find him another wife but he didn't like any of the women so he never remarried. "Now it's my turn to learn about you my Layla Bella. You are a very young woman, no boyfriend, why?"

Should I tell him that boys just didn't interest me at all? I have always liked older men, I was the only child of an older couple, and I spent most of my life as the only child in a group of adults. I liked being around older men, the way they looked at me; even some of my father's friends, it made me feel powerful and special. I could watch them when I moved a certain way or when I let them see my nipples were hard, that I liked very much. I loved music, still do, to this very day; it is very seldom that where I am there won't be music playing. I love to read, and you don't need a boyfriend for any of that. "I never liked boys; I like an older man, that's why I'm here with you now. I should have run away from you, the first time you touched me, in the park. I couldn't leave because I liked what you were doing; it excited me and felt good. Now I like being with you like this, talking and just being friends."

"I knew you liked me, I saw your eyes, and there was no fear."

"You didn't scare me at all; you don't frighten me now, here alone with you, in this house. I guess I should have been afraid, I've heard stories of what dirty old men can do to young girls, but you're different. If I stay with you what will your friends think?"

I was speaking as though I were trying to find a reason not to stay.

"Layla Bella, I answer to no one. It's true I am an old man, many would say I am dirty to want a young girl to love, I say, mind the business of other people, not mine. You like me; maybe soon you will love me, we will be happy together, is that wrong?"

No, for me it wasn't wrong at all. My parents will never understand, how will I explain this to them? It didn't matter; I wanted to be here, with him.

"I don't think it's wrong, but what will I say to my parents, they won't understand why I like you or want to be with you. They love me and I wouldn't want to lie to them or be deceitful, try and trick them I mean, so I'm not sure how I would or could stay here with you."

Was I asking him to help me decide what to tell my family because I knew I wouldn't leave?

"I think you want to stay is that what you are saying to me?"

Of course I wanted to stay with him. In these few hours I had already imagined my life with him. Yes, I'm only nineteen, I have had no experience sexual or otherwise with boys or men, I should have my head examined but, I was excited, happy, felt so special, why would I want that to change? My Daddy always said that once I made up my mind there would be no way of changing it, I was beyond willful and unbending.

At that moment the die had been cast, I would stay with this man and those who didn't agree or were not in favor of my choice would have to live with it and accept it.

I walked around the table and crawled up into his lap, I'm smiling, it wasn't easy, he was a very chubby man, but I managed. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, not like a timid little girl, my instincts took over and he felt a hungry mouth on his. I explored his mouth with my tongue; I licked his lips, sucked them into my own and felt the fire begin to burn. I wanted him to touch me, strip me naked, ravish my body and leave me breathless. "You want me to love you, once you give me your secret gift then it will be mine and gone forever. Once we start then we don't stop, is this what you want Layla?"

I stood up and took his hand; I looked into his eyes and smiled as I dropped his hand between my legs.

There were no more words. I walked into his bedroom knowing exactly what I wanted. I was standing beside the bed when he touched me.

"Bella, Bella, I want you to know what you're doing, I wouldn't be a good man if I didn't give you time to think about this. Tonight I make love to you, I give you what you want, but I don't take you're special gift. I am a patient man, a man who has a good heart and steals nothing. I make you feel happy and give you as much as you want but not tonight will I break the veil."

Do you believe that you can fall in love in a heartbeat, in a second, a moment, well, it happens. I turned around and hugged him, he knew I wasn't ready, I was a foolish girl and when I gave myself to him he wanted a woman to make the choice.

"Alright, let's get ready for bed, I'll take you to the bath and wash you nice all over, make you feel sweet and warm. Then we come to bed, okay?"

If you've read any of my other stories you will see a familiar thread running through most of them. I believe that like a sweet candy, a wonderful cup of coffee or a lover, the taste or feel draws us back, we try and recreate the initial feelings we had when we first experienced what we come to love.

I tried to remember the last time anyone had bathed me, I think I must have been a small child. We all reach that grown up moment when we decide that our naked bodies are no longer to be seen by anyone. Was I about to be given a bath by this old man? I wasn't at all reluctant or self-conscious by the thought, in fact, I was suddenly very aroused. We did go into the bathroom, it was huge. In the center of the room there was an old claw footed white tub, the kind you see in old movies. On one side there was a marble vanity with two sinks, and a mirror that went from one wall to the next. There were so many towels lined up neatly, by color and size I thought I was in a department store.

"Come Bella mia, come here to me."

He was sitting on a chair next to the tub and he carefully undressed me. The care he took in folding and placing my clothes was something to see. The room was warm but as I stood there I could feel my nipples stiffen and Goosebumps pop up all over me. Tony had already started the bath and in a few minutes, when the water was just right he helped me step in.

"Now, you will get nice and warm, the water is hot and good."

I watched this plump old man get down on his knees, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, reach in and wet a washcloth. The soap smelled like baby powder and when he had it bubbly all over he reached down and washed me, every inch of me. Do I have to tell you how much I loved it, I didn't think so.

My lover, was he my lover, rinsed my body, helped me up and out of the tub and wrapped me in a big warm soft towel.

""All right, now you smell like a baby, clean and fresh. Come I take you to the bed and put you under the covers; you rest and wait for me while I get ready for the bed too."

I was in a dream; this was what little girl's dream of, women too. Was this old man my Prince charming?

As I laid there, in his bed, waiting for him, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I wanted to be here, I never wanted to leave.

In a few minutes he came into the bedroom, smiling and so happy. He had taken off his clothes and had a robe on; it barely covered his pudgy belly. I couldn't take eyes off him as he walked around the room, turning off lights and opening the window. The breeze blew in off the lake and although it was cool it felt good. When he reached the bed he untied his robe and placed it very neatly on the chair, he was nude, naked, had nothing on.

Oh my God, I had never seen a man naked before. His belly was round and when he moved it kind of shook, I wondered if Santa Claus looked like this with no clothes on?

The shape of him was honestly just like a ball. The hair on his chest was white, curly, and his penis; well it was kind of covered by his belly, I could barely see it hanging down between the tops of his chubby legs. I should look away, I couldn't. "So I think maybe you never see a man with no clothes."

Was it that obvious?

He didn't want an answer, he was making an observation and he was right. Even this afternoon, when we were in my house, I actually didn't see much of anything. Then a thought suddenly flashed across my mind, I would have to touch him there.

"Bella, I am not a young man, I eat too much pasta and drink too much wine, maybe you don't like me now?"

Since I had no comparison I didn't give his shape any thought. That's actually not true, I thought, if he lies on top of me he could crush me, it was fleeting, but I did think about it. I realized that what he looked like didn't make any difference, the way me made me feel, touched me, looked at me, that was all I really cared about.

"I think you're cute, like a ball with legs and arms, yes, I like you."

I giggled and he laughed. "Well, I am happy that you like me, in time I show how to give me pleasure, and you will like it, you will come to me and make me hard because you want me to fill you up and give you all you want and more. Now, I come to bed and we do whatever you want."

I had a lot to learn about a lot of things, and I had no doubt he would teach me well. He climbed into the bed next to me and all I really wanted was to feel him touching me.

"Now, you tell me, I want to hear you say to me."

How could I say what I wanted him to do, it would sound dirty, and I wasn't sure how to ask?

"I want you to kiss me hard Tony, kiss me and make my nipples hard, now you tell me."

As his hand reached for my breast, I gasped, when he touched my nipple, I moaned.

"Yes, you like, tell me, tell me you like this."

"I like it when you touch me."

"You want harder, tell me."

"Harder, do it harder, yes, like that, ohhh, like that, I want it in your mouth, put it in your mouth."

"Tell me"

I heard myself and then it was easy and I couldn't stop.

"Suck my nipples, bite them the way I like it, hard, like that, suck them hard, make them big and stiff, use your tongue, tease them with your tongue, yesssss, more do it more."

He took my nipples in his mouth and made them tingle and burn, I was on fire, his mouth was wet and the sounds were everywhere, I pulled his head as close to me as I could and I pushed up hard, I could hear myself and it made me want more.

"Yes that's what you say, tell me and I do it. Tell me so I know what you want?"

I could feel myself getting wet, I wanted him to feel me there, touch me. How can I say it?

"Ohhh, I love it, don't stop, my pussy is so wet, I want your fingers there, touch my pussy, and make it feel good, like that, ohhh just like that."

There I said it, and now he's doing it, feels so good, yes like that just like that.

With a stiff nipple in his mouth he reached down and I opened my legs wide, I wanted those fat fingers to rub my clit, make me cum, I wanted to cum.

"That's so good, it feels so good, like that, rub it in between your fingers, ohhh, so good, rub it harder, harder, faster Ohhh, make me cum hard."

He bit my nipple and squeezed my clit at the same time, I felt the walls of my pussy start to tighten and I waited, waited and it started, the rush of release was quick and hard, long strokes over my clit now, I was barely breathing, my body was rocking side to side, my legs closed tight around his hand and I had to reach down and grab it so he stopped touching me, it was too hard to let it go on another second. I pulled his hand away from me and just let myself lay there and cum.

"Yesss, Layla Bella, that's good, let it come."

It was strong, the last few times, it was stronger and harder, the feeling lasted longer and I loved it. I moved close to him and he took me in arms and gently stroked my hair, I'm sure I heard him telling me that he loved me as I fell into my dreams.

"Bella mia, Layla time to open your eyes, ll mio amore, time to wake up Bella mia."

I didn't want to wake up, it was warm and I was still sleepy.

"Come we have many things to do today, you must wake up."

I opened my eyes and he was right there with a smile. I did it, I stayed the whole night. My dreams weren't dreams at all. "Alright, we have a little breakfast and we must get ready."

As my eyes grew accustomed to the light I realized he was already dressed and looking around the room my clothes were waiting for me. He kissed my head and eventually he got me up. I walked around completely comfortable in my nakedness. Was this the first day of my life with him?

I dressed and when I got to the kitchen my breakfast was there waiting. I suddenly had a so strong urge to hug him. I did. He smiled and for a mere second he smiled and began to kiss me, suddenly he stopped.

"No, Bella, we must get ready, I will make love with you later."

"Where are going?"

"Bella mia, eat now, then we must be on our way."

We spent the day shopping. First stop was the market for fruits, vegetables, the butcher for meats, the fish monger, an Italian shop for cheeses and salami's, the bakery for breads and pastries, and the wine shop. You would have thought he was feeding the neighborhood. Tony explained to me that much like most Europeans he used fresh ingredients only. His menu was dictated by what the market brought to its customers on any given day. I laughed at how he spoke to the shop keepers, sometimes arguing only to laugh and shake hands as we left. You must be wondering how I was introduced, quite simply.

'll mio amore Layla."

It was clear that he didn't need anyone's approval or for that matter acceptance. "Now, I have a special surprise for you Bella mia, we are going to a shop for young ladies."

We in fact arrived at a very upscale woman's shop. The woman who owned the shop was extremely friendly and very lovely. By the end of our spree I had been outfitted from head to toe, inside and out. Most of the choices were my own, there were a few that Tony made and yet others that Lithia suggested. It was becoming increasing clear that I would be staying in Chesterfield, I had made that decision, and my only concern was what I would tell my parents. I still had the luxury of a few days and I decided to not dwell on it.

I had also made another life altering decision. I wanted to give myself to my lover in every way. If I were to lose or give my virginity to anyone I wanted it to be Tony. I couldn't imagine any part of my life that didn't include him. Yes, I was very young, inexperienced, but just as sure of what I wanted. When we arrived home, yes, home, Peter brought the packages in and while Tony was putting the groceries away I walked with Peter to the door.

"Peter, may I ask you something?"

"Yes, anything Miss."

"How do I say "My Dream" in Italian?"

"ll mio songo, my dream"

"You are very fond of Tony aren't you?"

"Yes Miss, he has been a father to me for many years."

"This, my being here, are you okay with my being with him?"

"Miss, he has been a very lonely man for many years, not any more. I believe he is happy now."

"Peter, I want us, you and I to be friends, we both care for him and that's what's important. I know I'm very young, that must be strange for you or anyone to understand, I'm just as happy as he is."

"Love has no age Miss Layla, old and young, young and old, it is still love."

Peter smiled and I understood what he saying, the heart has no age, it loves without boundaries, sometimes making no sense, like faith, you can't see it, but you still believe. We talked for a few minutes more about nothing important and when we heard Tony calling for me we both smiled.

"Bella, are you tired, do you want to rest before dinner?"

"Ummm, not really tired but maybe I will lie down for a little bit, what are you going to do all by yourself without me?"

"Ahhhh, I will miss you every minute, but, I have some business to do and then I'll call you and we cook dinner together okay?"

That sounded good, I needed to lie down and think of how I was going to tell my parents that I was here and intended to stay here.

I went into the bedroom, was it now our bedroom, I guess it was. I opened the boxes and bags that Peter had brought in and began putting some things away in a chest that Tony told me to use as my own. I opened the closet doors and saw an empty space, next to his things, I was sharing a closet, a house, a bed, in just over forty eight hours my life was nothing of what I knew and everything I wanted.

I lay down on our bed, which just sounded so funny, and yet so right. I heard Tony talking, on the phone, in Italian. There was so much about him I didn't know, so much about men I certainly didn't know. No one even knew where I was.

I didn't want to miss anything, not one second.

I got up and decided to change my clothes. I chose a simple dress; he liked me in a dress I think. When we were shopping his choices were all dresses, some short, some long, all beautiful soft flowing fabric, I watched his eyes as I showed them to him. If he was pleased he smiled, if he didn't approve he said a firm "No, not that one". The one I was choosing he liked very much.

He selected many of the things; he especially enjoyed the more personal things. I realized he liked lacy bras and panties. As you already know I have very full breasts. The bras were soft and sexy; my breasts filled the cups and gave me a womanly shape. The white cotton, I'm smiling, virginal white cotton was gone. I would never chose white cotton again.