My First Dirty Old Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped into a deep midnight blue lace bra and matching panties, I caught my reflection in the mirror and I was stunned. The lace was sexy and revealing, my nipples were just below the scalloped edge. I slipped the dress over my head and when I saw myself standing there I was completely surprised.

I looked older, no not older, I looked quite lovely. The dress was dark blue, very plain really, long sleeves, a tight bodice and it flared around my hips falling just above my knees. The neckline was deep and it accentuated my breasts and the deep cleave between them. I suddenly felt very pretty.

I brushed my hair and it fell around my shoulders in soft waves. Lithia had helped me chose some mascara, a few lipsticks and after many possibilities we settled on a perfume that was light and clean, it had a spicy scent and I loved it. A few more touches and I was slipping into a pair of sandals as I heard my man calling for me.

"Bella, come on, we cook now."

"On my God, you are a beauty Bella, Bella mia amore. You make it hard for this old man to cook now."

I giggled, like a child as I rushed up to him and threw my arms around his neck kissing his face all over.

"Oh no, now we cook dinner, later we make love."

He was laughing and so happy, I was happy.

"Now, put this on so you don't spoil your beautiful dress."

Tony wrapped an apron around me and we spent the next hour preparing dinner like I had watched my parents do for so many years. We laughed; he showed me how to make a plate of antipasti, telling me all about the dried meats and cheeses. He poured us a glass of wine and although I didn't love it I drank it. It would actually take me quite some time to acquire a taste for wine, now I think a fine wine is a gift from heaven. We washed and prepared vegetables; he seasoned some small steaks and brought everything out to the patio to cook on his grill. My sweet man showed me how to grill and when we sat down to have dinner it was more than I ever imagined.

Our conversation was everything, funny, at times we disagreed, and in the end we smiled at how much we had enjoyed our first dinner together.

"Now we clean up the kitchen and we go into the parlor and we talk about life.'

I don't ever remember hearing the living room being called a parlor; it reminded me that there was an infinite difference in our background and in our ages, I liked it.

We settled on the couch, not before he poured me a small glass of Chambord, a raspberry liqueur, sweet and thick. He enjoyed a small anisette after dinner. To this day I love Chambord and still don't like anisette.

I slipped my feet out of my sandals and put them on his lap. The way he touched my legs, caressed my ankles and played with my toes was something I never wanted to stop. Something else happened; I didn't feel the urgency for him to touch me. I was so comfortable, felt so safe and warm. Is this what love feels like, is this love?

Now, I wanted to touch him, feel his body. I smiled and pulled my legs back; I got on my knees and crawled closer to him. He smiled and started to speak; I put my finger on his lips and simply whispered "Shhh."

I put my arms around his neck and gently kissed his face. He laid his head down against the back of the sofa and sighed. Instinctively, I kissed him deeper, gently licking his lips, and let my hands feel his body. When my hands touched his thighs he trembled and his breathing changed.

I felt something that I had never felt before, a sort of hard bulge and I touched it. I felt his body quiver and he moaned softly, as I rubbed it up and down it got harder and bigger. Was this an erection, was his cock getting hard and excited? I reached for his belt and unbuckled it. The sounds he was making were like the sounds I made when he touched me. I opened the single button at the waist of his pants, found the tab on the zipper and slowly pulled it down. His pants opened, and I could see the blue of his shorts, I reached inside the opening and I gasped when my fingers touched his bulge.

"Ahhhh, now you see what you can do to me Bella?"

I wrapped my hand around the hard shaft and I felt it jump in my fingers, I liked it, this hardness. Now I wanted to see it, this rigid thing in my hand, his penis, his cock.

I carefully separated the material and brought it out into the open, to my eyes. The moaning was louder and deeper, he was breathing faster. The color was deep red, there was a big round bulb on top, and the shaft was long and thick. There were veins, bulging, and the skin was so tight it was almost shiny. I looked up at him and his eyes were open, he was looking at my hand, licking his lips, and taking long deep hard breaths. "You make me so hard; move your hand up and down Bella, slow and soft."

I tightened my fingers just a little and began moving up and down, the more I did it the harder he got.

Suddenly there was a creamy white fluid coming out of the tip. My hand touched it and it was warm and sticky; I wanted to taste it, would it taste like me, like the wetness from my pussy. I covered my finger with it and when I put it up to my mouth and let my tongue lick it off my fingers he moaned so loud I thought I was doing something wrong and stopped.

"Ohhh, Bella mia amore, yes, taste me; know what I taste like in your mouth."

I licked my finger again, it was salty and thick and it tasted like cream. I leaned forward and I licked the tip with my tongue and he moaned even louder, this time I didn't stop. I knew that sound, it felt sooo good.

I let my tongue swirl around the tip and I sucked the creamy warmness into my mouth. I opened my mouth wider and my lips stretched over the huge bulb and I began to suck it, up and down, around the sides and licked it with my tongue. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and I took him into my throat, as deep as I could. The hard shaft filled my mouth and the more I licked and sucked it up and down the more he liked it. "You have a mouth that will bring nothing but pleasure, slower Bella, suck me nice and slow, yesss, that's it, now, up and down all around my hard cock."

I wrapped one hand around his hard shaft; it was wet and slippery from my own mouth. held it up straight and this allowed me to move my mouth any way I wanted to. I sucked him all over and licked and squeezed. My mouth ached, my jaws were sore but I didn't want to stop, I loved having him in my mouth. "You gonna make this old man cum Bella."

I wanted him to cum; I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth. I began sucking harder and the way my mouth moved the faster he was breathing. I felt him jerk and he got harder. I knew it was time. I sucked his cock as deep as I could into my throat, in and out, over and over, then it started, he yelled out and I felt the first hot stream of fluid hit the back of my tongue and begin to fill my mouth.

The more I swallowed the faster it came out. It was thick and creamy and he was moaning and I was sucking and it was hot and salty, and I wanted more and more and it kept shooting out.

I knew what he was feeling and I knew he couldn't take my mouth around his cock one more second when he pulled me off his rigid stiff shaft and up towards him so he could have my mouth. His lips found mine and his tongue jammed in between them with such passion and momentum I felt my head snap backwards. Those hungry greedy lips sucked on my tongue coated in the milky creamy fluid. It was like nothing I'd ever imagined.

The hard kissing became softer, and he pulled his mouth away and brought my face to his chest not saying anything just trying to catch his breath. After a few minutes, he told me to stand up on the sofa and put my feet on either side of his lap.

"Lift your dress up and take it off."

I reached for the hem and pulled it up over my hips, shoulders and finally off my body. He wasted no time in pulling my panties down around my knees.

He placed my hands between my legs and told me to open my flower petals for him. I pulled my wet lips apart and with his hands full of my cheeks he pulled me onto his mouth and latching on to my pouting protruding clit he sucked me off into a mind blowing orgasm.

The erotic hot scene of me standing there with his mouth furiously sucking on my pussy was dirty and nasty and I loved it. When he let me go and his head fell back in exhaustion the wetness on his face from my cumming in his dirty old man mouth was almost too much for me to bear. Now I wanted it all, and he would give me what I wanted. "You may just kill this old man ll mio amore, but what a death it will be."

After a very satisfying dinner and scrumptious dessert on the sofa, the day of shopping I think the only thing we both wanted was a restful night of peaceful slumber.

My man and I got ready for bed and he actually climbed in before me. I slipped into the sheets and snuggled close to him. I had a new found confidence and I reached for his now very soft cock. I wanted to feel what it was like in the most normal resting state.

"So, I'm not so hard now, eh?"

I giggled and squeezed him in my hand.

"No, now I have an old man's tired love stick in my hand. Yes, a lovestick, that's what I'll call it, my lovestick, all for me and only me."

He laughed, and hugged me close to him.

"This old man may have more than I can handle?"

"Do you think I'll wear you out, now that I know what I want and how to get it, I may not let you rest?"

"You are not going to use me up, I may be old but I'm strong. Bella, there's only one special place I want to have, do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Yes, and I want that too, I'm sure, I have no doubts and I won't change the way I feel. I want you, inside me; make love to me like a man loves a woman ll mio songo, ll mia amore."

I felt the stirring begin in my hand, I had made my choice and there would be no turning back, no stopping.

I kissed him, all over his face, softly and with the love that I felt. His cock came to life and I stroked him, listened to his breathing, and knew he was as I was, ready to consummate this union.

He rolled me over onto my back and kissed and licked my neck, I wanted him, and he made love to my body.

My nipples were burning from the intense sucking and biting, the more he tortured me the more I wanted him to. When his mouth touched me, his tongue licked me, as his lips plucked my tender smoldering bud out of its secret hiding place and sucked it deep into his mouth I was crazed and begged him to do it, moaning and whimpering with each pass of his tongue across the swollen tip.

"Now you're ready, now I take you."

He eased back on his knees, he didn't have to open my legs, I was willing and ready, wanting and waiting. I felt the head of his massive hard cock rubbing up and down my wet pussy lips; finally it came to rest, in the blink of an eye he would be inside me.

"Bella Layla my angel, you're ready, one hard push, pain, and then nothing but pleasure."

I grabbed onto his arms, I felt the big bulb, it pushed slowly inside me, I felt like I was being torn apart, I was suddenly scared, his hard cock hit something inside me, he pulled back and with one hard deep thrust his broke me and he was deep, deep inside me.

I felt the tears running down my cheeks, the pain was like a stabbing, it caused me to scream out, and I cried softly. He began moving, I felt him pull slowly out and then in again, the pain was softer, the other feeling the tingle was taking its place. Now when I felt him pull out I wanted to feel him plunge deeper, the steady motion was becoming a feeling I liked, I wanted more. I felt my hips meet him with the next thrust and I found a rhythm, the pace quickened, I felt the tingle grow into a fire in my belly, down inside me. I shifted my body and felt my tender clit rubbing against his cock every time he drove down into me, it felt better than anything I'd ever felt before.

"Yesss, now you feel it, you feel me fucking you Bella, you love it don't you, tell me, tell me?"

"Yesss fuck me, ohhh harder, fuck me faster and harder. Yes like that, ohhh faster, fuck my pussy deep and hard, make me cum, I want to cum on your hard cock, do it now, do it now."

The pounding was unrelenting and I loved it, the harder and deeper he drove into me the faster I wanted it, my pussy was burning, I could feel the contractions start, the pulsing in my clit and then it hit me,

I felt the first shock and it stopped me, then the next and I thrust my hips up hard to get it all, over and over, the sweetest release of a powerful orgasm. He was like an unforgiving punishment inside me, and I didn't want it to stop. When I felt him stop, and slow down I knew what was coming and I squeezed tightly around his driving cock and fucked that man hard as I felt him spray me with hot streams of cum.

The sweat was dripping down off his face onto my tits and the sounds were deafening. I felt the second orgasm start and he just gave me what I wanted until he couldn't move another minute and fell on top of me gasping for breath. I slowly brought myself down and after a few more minutes he pulled out of me and fell onto his back.

"I will love you Bella until I take my last breath."

When he had regained his breath he pulled me into his arms and kissed me so sweetly it caused me to cry, not tears of pain or loss, tears of love.

"Now, in a few minutes I take you to the bath and I wash your beautiful body. Then I clean the bed for us."

When I got up I saw the blood and wet sheet. I never really believed that losing your virginity made you bleed, I guess I was wrong.

My legs were sore, and my pussy ached, not in a bad way. He bundled me up in a blanket and walked me into the bathroom. I watched him start the water and the smile never left his sweet face.

When the tub was full he helped me in, and told me to lay back and he would be with me in a few minutes. I laid in the hot water and felt different. I wasn't the same person who came here; I wondered if this feeling was what love feels like.

I was bathed and pampered. The words of love were unending. When he brought me back to a clean fresh bed, all I wanted was to close my eyes and drift into a dream, I did.