All Comments on 'My First DP'

by Mahalo70

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this, very sexy and also sensitive and with good character development and buildup that makes it all the more sexy. All round very good. Thanks very much for writing and sharing.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
Fun times

I liked this. There was no calling her a slut or whore, just 3 people enjoying each other sexually without being disrespectful to one another. My kind of threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My fantasy (one of them, anyway)

I agree with the other comments. It was all about mutual pleasure with respect, which is how I think it should be. I don't understand why some writers seem to feel obliged to have their male characters abuse the women aggressively. For me, that spoils it, because liking sex is part of liking women. This story avoided all that, and built convincingly to a series of beautiful climaxes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked it a lot

Wish I could have been either of those guys! Very well written. Little long tho.

genServesgenServesover 4 years ago
Hot threesome

Even though it was MMF … it wasn't the guys having sex with each other at any point ...it was two guys having sex with the same woman at the same time. And it was realistic enough that I can see it actually happening. The story makes for some good stroking reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMahalo70@Mahalo70
No I am not Hawaiian, Yes the name is....it was given to me by a very dear friend and in Hawaiian it means a variety of things one of which is "Thank-You". Over 40 Bi woman that loves to chat about anything and everything, very open minded. I can't be called a true switch, b...