My First DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach and Will had pulled the covers back and I climbed in the middle of the bed, as they both took turns going into the bathroom. We all cuddled down under the covers and drifted off to sleep, as the birds started their morning serenade to the unseen sun.

About 4 hours later I woke up needing to pee. As I crawled out of the bed, Will asked if I was ok. I kissed him and told him "I'm fine, just going to the bathroom, go back to sleep."

When I came back to the bed Will was sitting up on the side of the bed. I told him "It's to early to get up, I'll close the door and curtain to make it darker."

After closing the door and curtains, I returned to the bed and saw that Will's cock was getting aroused. I stood between his legs and leaned down to kiss him. Will kissed me thoroughly, but then told me to get in bed and lets get some sleep.

I crawled under the covers and Will snuggled up to my back, spooning me, and wrapped his arm around my waist. I could feel his cock pressed against my ass but sleep beckoned and we both drifted off back to sleep.

A couple hours later I woke up to Zach sucking on my nipple and rubbing my clit. Will was still spooned up to my back but was awake, as was his now fully erect cock against my ass. I moaned and ran my hand over Zach's head, pressing him against the tit he was sucking at the moment.

I then reached back and stroked Will's leg and said "Well this is a nice way to wake up."

Zach lifted his head and said "Good morning sweetheart, are you ready for round 2?"

I smiled and told him, "I am if you are!"

He laughed and stood up. "What do you think? Am I ready?" he asked as he stroked his hard cock.

"Mmmm that makes three of us then, because I know Will is ready!" I answered.

I scooted away from Will a bit and turned around to face him. I took his cock in my hand and slowly started stroking it, as I started licking and nibbling his nipples. Zach slid his finger over my pussy, and started rubbing my clit. He then turned me so he could replace his finger with his tongue. Zach slid his tongue between my slit and over my clit, then sucked on it gently as he slid a finger into my pussy.

I told Will "Give me your cock, I want to suck you."

Will moved around so that he was kneeling next to my head, and as I licked his cock and started sucking on it he played with my tits and nipples.

Zach had me wet and swollen, and was now working 2 fingers in and out of my pussy, while licking and sucking my clit. I was close to cumming and Zach pulled his fingers out of my pussy and started teasing my asshole. As he continued to lick and suck me he slowly worked his finger into my ass, then worked it back and forth.

I moaned and felt my orgasm start. I pulled my mouth off of Will, and pushed my ass against Zach's finger, as he slid his tongue in and out of me. As I came Zach lapped at me and continued working his finger in and out of my ass.

Zach waited until my orgasm was over, and then very slowly starting working two fingers into my ass. As he worked his fingers in and out of me, he continued to slowly circle my clit with his tongue. After a few minutes Zach asked "Have you ever been DP'd?"

I told him "No and I don't know if I can handle it or not."

He asked if I was willing to try. I told him I would, but that I wanted Will in back if that was ok with him. Will said he would love to try it, and that he had never done it before either.

Will moved and started rubbing his cock against my pussy, as Zach continued fucking my ass with his fingers. Will slid his cock into my pussy to get it covered with my cum. Zach removed his fingers and Will put the head of his cock against my asshole, and starting pushing against it. I relaxed as much as possible, and he slowly pushed the head into me.

Zach was rubbing my clit and sucking on my nipples. After Will got the head of his cock in me he stopped for a minute, to let me get used to it. After a minute Will started pushing further into me, slowly working his cock into me, and slowly moving it back and forth.

Zach told him to hold me and roll to his back with me on top. As we did that Zach moved down between our legs. Zach slowly pushed his cock into my pussy. Between feeling Will filling my ass, and Zach playing with my tits and clit I was closing fast on another orgasm. As Zach finally buried his cock in me, Will moaned and said he could feel Zach sliding against him, and he didn't know how long he could last.

Zach slid his cock back and forth, and Will slid his in rhythm with it. I had never been so full and I came...hard. I cried out as I came. Will grabbed my hips and thrust a couple more times. I could feel Will filling me, deep inside my ass with his hot cum. Zach moaned and gave one final thrust, and I felt him shoot his load of hot cum, filling my pussy. I continued to cum feeling the both of them pulse and filling me with their cum.

After a couple of minutes, Zach pulled out of me and said he would go start a shower for me. Will had gone soft but was still partially inside me. I carefully rolled to his side and slid across the bed. Zach came back from the bathroom and helped me stand up. I then walked into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower.

After I was done, both Zach and Will took quick showers. We all got dressed and ready to head back to my friends house. As we were heading to the truck, I looked at Will and Zack and smiled, "Well this is one vacation I will certainly never forget."

Will opened the car door and slapped my ass gently as I climbed into the front seat and said "Oh I don't think any of us will ever forget this vacation."

Zach leaned over and kissed me, "No, I don't think any of us will."

I smiled and put my hands on both Zach and Wills's thighs, "So who's up for some more Truth or Dare?"

12