My First Frat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Beth stopped licking Tammy long enough to say, "Oh my god Kelly, we thought you would never ask! Come on girl, take it off!"

Smiling seductively, I slipped off my tank top but left on my bra. I started to run my hands over Tammy, caressing her and fondling her ass. She was so smooth and warm! Tammy was looking up at me and smiled when she saw me playing with Mary Beth's ass. I started to lick her smooth butt and moved onto the couch to face her ass. I bent over more and started to lick her pussy along with Tammy, feeling my tongue alongside hers as we played with Mary Beth's wet pussy. I had one hand one each of her buttocks and was squeezing and toying with them. God she had an incredible ass!

As I was working on Mary Beth, I felt someone behind me undoing my bra and someone else pulling my panties and pants off. I glanced around and there were several guys with huge smiles on their face. They all laughed and said they were just trying to help! Oh well, I didn't really mind since I knew I was going to be naked sooner or later. The end result was that I was now nude along with my friends in front of twenty or more people. The three of us got down on the floor and went into a triangle with each of us licking a pussy. I could almost feel the stares of the crowd as they watched us licking each other.

Chapter 6 - Choosing a Dick

===========================

Someone yelled out, asking who wanted to be fucked first. Mary Beth just laughed and answered for us. "Sorry guys, just girls for the two of us." Then she pointed at me, "Now Kelly is a different story but you'll have to convince her you're sponge-worthy!"

I couldn't believe she said that! Basically she just invited them to fuck me! It really wasn't a problem as I was so horny by then I wanted it anyway but still, it felt strange being volunteered like that. Oh well, a hard cock was just the thing I really needed about then so I wasn't going to complain if one appeared. Everyone started to cheer and yell, urging me to fuck someone. I stood up in front of them, naked and my face covered with pussy juice. It felt so wild to stand there like that, totally nude and having all those guys looking at me, each of them dying to fuck me.

"Well, who wants to fuck me?" I called out. Naturally everyone raised their hands so I just laughed. "If you really do then show me your cock so I can pick out the best one."

Normally cock size and look wasn't a big thing for me but tonight was different. If I was going to be fucked in front of all these people then at least I was going to have a big cock for my trouble. Six guys came forward and started to unzip their pants. Well, they weren't going to get off that easy!

"Not so fast!" I scolded them, "I want nudity, total depravity. Strip it all off if you want to be in the running."

A couple of guys weren't too sure about it and moved back leaving four guys. Sure enough, they stripped and in just seconds I had four naked guys standing in front of me, their limp cocks hanging down waiting for me. I'd figured that anyone willing to strip in front of everyone would be built pretty well and they didn't disappoint me. All four were hunks - athletic looking and all had nice looking cocks. I paced back and forth in front of them.

"Wow, this is a tough decision. I guess I'll just have to sample the selection in order to make a choice!"

I knelt in front of the first guy and took his cock in my mouth. Now I hadn't had a cock in my mouth for almost two months and damn, it tasted so good! I sucked on it for a few minutes and it quickly hardened. I could've sucked it a lot longer but there were more to try. Moving to the next two, each of them also had great tasting cocks and I was loving the taste of them. So far I would have said the first three were better than average in terms of size and taste and any one of them would have been OK with me so I was wondering how I was going to choose just one.

When I got to Number Four, he was still soft and so I easily took him all in my mouth. I love the feel of a soft cock when I start sucking a guy, then have it harden in my mouth as I get him off. There is just something about knowing that I can have that kind of effect on a guy that makes me feel so hot and sexy inside. Well, he started to harden quickly and I was amazed and thrilled - my God he was getting huge! I'd never seen a cock grow that much before! I looked up and he was smiling, obviously he knew what he was packing and he realized I was loving it.

Chapter 7 - Fucked By a HUGE Dick In Front of Everyone

======================================================

I stood up and grabbed his still growing cock with my hand. I told the others I was sorry but this guy was the one for me and I led him over to the couch using his cock like a leash. He started to tell me his name and such but I just put my finger to his mouth and told him to be quiet. Honestly I did not want to know his name. I had no intention of ever seeing him again and the less I knew about him personally the better. Besides, being fucked by a total stranger was so erotic and when you add on top of it an audience, well I was so horny I could barely stand it!

He sat down on the couch and I laid to the side of him facing outward to the group that was watching. I positioned myself over his crotch and went back to work on what was now the biggest cock I'd ever sucked. It was maybe twice as thick as any cock I'd ever had but it was the overall length that was incredible. To think that I thought one guys was big once when I used two hands on him but this guy needed a third!

I went down on him and with each stroke into my mouth I tried to take more of him in me. Just getting him into my mouth was a feat as I had to open so wide to allow him in. By the time I felt the big head tickle the back of my throat I still had several inches to go! There was no stopping now so I decided to go for it and pushed my head down farther onto him. For a moment I thought I would gag but then as his cock went down my throat the reaction went away and it was like I was swallowing his cock.

My face finally bottomed out against the base of his cock and his thick hair covered my face. I turned my head from side to side around his cock, twisting him in my mouth and throat. I could hear him groaning and the crowd was cheering me on. I raised my head and let him slowly come out of my mouth until my lips barely held onto the head. I licked the tip of his cock with my tongue as I help him with my lips, making his cock quiver. Then I went down on him again, once again taking all him in my mouth. I didn't feel the gagging sensation this time so I began to move up and down his cock, feeling his cock sliding up and down my throat. It must have felt like he was fucking my pussy with his cock squeezing its way into my throat!

As I deep-throated his cock I used my free hand to play with his balls, gently fondling them and running my fingers through the thick hair the surrounded them. He had a thick bush of pubic hair which was not trimmed in the least. His whole crotch had a deep and strong odor to it, the odor of a man, an odor I loved to smell later on my hands after I'd touched a man. I loved smelling it on another woman, knowing it meant she'd recently been with a man, at least touching him and probably more. My mother could always smell it on me when I came home from a date and she would take my hands to her face and breathe in the musky odor as she imagined what I'd been doing with the boy I was dating. Of course I filled her in on all the details later.

I looked down on the floor where Mary Beth and Tammy were still having fun. They were sitting down facing each other, the legs intertwined and pussies grinding together. They were each playing with themselves and they looked so hot! Someone handed Tammy a long double dildo and told her to have a good time. Mary Beth smiled as Tammy thanked him and they went to work on it. The dildo was about eighteen inches long and somehow they had virtually all of it in between the two of them. From the looks on their faces they were enjoying it immensely!

I saw Tammy look up to me just as I had this huge cock down my throat as far as it would go. She pointed to me and Mary Beth turned to watch. He mouth dropped open as she watched me slowly let his cock out of my mouth, letting her see his huge cock appear inch by inch and realize that I had managed to take him all in my mouth.

In the meantime my guy was getting off from the blowjob I was giving him but I wanted to make sure he fucked me before he came. I've been fucked by a lot of cocks and I've always said that size doesn't matter BUT in this case the size of his cock was all I could think about! There was no way I was going to miss finding out how it felt to have such a huge cock inside of me so I stopped sucking him and got up off the couch.

Straddling him on my knees, I squatted down to meet up with his waiting cock. My pussy was soaking wet from playing with myself before so I assumed there would be no problem with him getting in me but when his massive hard head first began to force its way into me I almost screamed. It felt like I was being split apart! I held myself there for a while, letting the initial pain turn to pleasure as my pussy responded to the touch of his cock.

With my pussy tingling I once again started to lower myself down onto him and inch by incredible inch his big cock slowly disappeared inside of me. As he entered me I leaned forward towards him to be sure everyone was getting a good view of his cock as it violated my little pussy. God he was huge! I could feel him filling my pussy like no other man ever had ever even come close to doing. It seemed I would never reach the end of it as I kept going lower and lower and his cock filled me up even more.

Just as I was wondering if I could take any more I felt my bare ass hit his lap and his pubic hair tickled my butt. At first I literally sat down on his lap, letting the weight of my body push down and press him into me. Then I wiggled my hips to grind him into me even farther, trying to take every bit of him in as far as I could. I just couldn't help but continue to be amazed at how big he was! I raised myself up again and slowly allowed him to come out of me until just his head was inside. The sensations inside of me were overwhelming as his head hit all the pleasure points in that sensitive region just inside my pussy.

Then I started to rise up and down on him, letting his cock fuck me. I loved being in control like this where I could determine the speed and the depth that his cock went in and out of me. Sometimes I went slow and others it was as fast as I could go. I enjoyed slamming down on him hard, literally letting myself drop down onto his lap to drive his cock deep inside of me and feeling my ass bounce on his crotch and hips.

Finally I just rested, sitting on his cock and letting his suck my boobs. I looked down and could see the base of his cock against my pussy. I could barely see his shaft but it almost scared me to see how wide he was and how much he spread my pussy apart. It looked like I was sitting on a small tree trunk!

Eventually I got off of him and I got on my knees facing the back of the couch with my ass up and waiting for him. He spread my butt cheeks apart and fingered my wet pussy for a few minutes. The he held his cock and directed it once again into my waiting pussy, Even though my pussy was stretched out a bit from the first time he was in me, it was still a shock to feel such a monster cock entering me.

This time he as controlling things so I had to take it as he gave it to me and he wasn't nearly as patient as I'd been. As soon as his head was into me he rammed himself forward, thrusting into me as deep and as far as he could. God, I thought my eyes were going to pop out! It was like all of a sudden my pussy just swelled up and was filled with this giant hot organ that reached way up into me. I could feel his cock in my pussy touching where no other cock had gone before.

His friends were cheering him on, telling him to fuck me harder and faster. Well, he listened to them and I got the fucking of my life. He would pull out of me until he just cleared my pussy and then slam himself all the way to the hilt in one fast thrust. Over and over he fucked me like that, just beating my pussy with his massive cock. It should've hurt but instead I was getting ready for an unbelievable orgasm. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back like he was riding a horse.

I moaned from the wonderful pleasure of his cock fucking me and started to rock in time with his thrusts, meeting him as he banged into me and helping to pull away as he withdrew. It must have been during a time like this that someone coined the phrase "banging" for fucking because we would ram into each other and my body would shudder from the impact.

Then I felt it, that incredible and unbelievable sensation I feel when my body is about to reach an orgasm. My pussy may have been the focal point up until now but suddenly my entire body was awash with pleasure and lust. I gasped and groaned as wave after wave of pleasure broke over me like waves on a surfer beach. I cried out to him, not carrying what anyone saw or heard. "Oh hell yes, fuck me. God I'm cumming... Fuck me harder!"

Frankly, I don't know how anyone could fuck me harder than he was right then but he tried. I was almost knocked off my hands and knees as he rammed into me even harder than before, literally lifting my up with his cock in my pussy as he slammed into me. I could feel myself entering what I call my "pleasure zone", a state of mind I only have during sex when I reach that magical moment called an orgasm. When I am there I forget who I am and where I am. All I can think about it the feeling inside of me, bursting from me making me tingle from head to toe. My pussy gushed with cum and it washed over his massive cock and dripped to the floor.

This was what I lived for, why I loved sex so much. I could bring myself to a milder version by masturbating or being licked by someone else but the best was always when I was being fucked, when a man's cock was inside of me, when I am physically joined with another person, sharing my body with him, being one with him for that brief moment of lust and pleasure. At this moment I knew I was experiencing one of the best I'd ever felt and I moaned loudly as I floated through my very own personal sexual pleasure zone.

Unbelievable he SYILL didn't cum so when my orgasm finally died down to a manageable level he flipped me over and entered me once again. Although I love being on top and getting fucked like a dog, being on my back with him between my legs is my favorite position for watching a man fuck me. I couldn't take my eyes off my crotch as I had this incredible view of his giant cock moving in and out of my tight teenage pussy.

He was stroking as fast as he could now and I knew he was about to cum. Usually my favorite place for a man to cum was in me and with his cock so far inside already I knew it would have been a massive load that he would release deep in my pussy. Today though was different as we had an audience and I wanted to tease them and turn them on by sucking him to a climax and swallowing his cum for them all to watch.

"Cum in my mouth, let everyone see your cum," I pleaded like some college slut.

He didn't answer but apparently heard me as he pulled out of me and moved back a bit, just enough for me to slide down and kneel in front of him like I was worshiping at the altar of his dick. Without a second's hesitation I sucked that wonderful cock and I could feel it swelling just a bit more as he was about to shoot his load all over me.

I opened my mouth wide as he stroked his cock a few inches in front of my face. He leaned his head back and groaned as he finally came, shooting a huge load of cum into my mouth. He was still a ways away from my mouth so even though he hit it with the opening salvo, the next few were not as accurate and splattered all over my face. He kept cumming and cumming, shooting load after load onto either my tongue or face. I could taste his cum on my tongue and wanted all I could get. Some of it dripped down my chin and fell onto my boobs.

After he had finished I stood up with my face covered with his cum and stuck out my tongue for him to see his cum on it. Then I swallowed what cum I had in my mouth and opened my mouth again to show him that it was all gone. Then I kneeled down again and sucked his cock, drawing every drop of cum from him I could get as he slowly softened in my mouth. I used his cock to wipe the cum on my face into my mouth and swallowed every bit I could get.

As I finished him off I noticed everyone was cheering. Mary Beth and Tammy were on the floor clapping along with them. I laid back on the couch as the guy got himself dressed. All his friends were patting him on the back and congratulating him on how he had fucked me. I can't say he didn't deserve the accolades as he had indeed fucked me better than ninety percent of the men who'd ever fucked me.

Chapter 8 - The End of the Party

================================

Tammy came over to me and kissed me. Then she licked the remaining cum from my face.

"Hey, I thought you didn't like men?" I asked with a grin.

Tammy laughed saying, "That's right, I DON'T like guys but I never said I didn't like their cum!"

Mary Beth was licking my pussy now. I could just imagine how I must taste now after cumming so hard with his cock in me. After getting a good sample she also sat next to me and the three of us just laid back in each other's arms, forgetting about the crowd and just thinking about each other. A few guys and even a couple of girls tried to get something going but we just shook our heads and said we had enough for the time being.

After a while I picked my tank top off the floor and put it back on. My jeans and underwear were on a chair so I just left them there for the moment. I walked into the kitchen to get another can of Diet Coke. The guys in there just stared at me as I went around them completely bare-assed and with nipples as hard as rock poking through my thin tank top. I just smiled at them, knowing that they were all dreaming of fucking me like that guy had just done.

It made me feel horny to imagine them all in a few hours back in their rooms, masturbating as they remembered how they had watched me being fucked so good in front of them. I was sure when they came in their hands that they would be fantasizing that their cocks were in me instead. I felt so incredibly sexy at the thought of being the object of their desire, an unattainable object since I would never let such dorks touch me but a nice fantasy nonetheless.

As I made my way back to the living room I ran into the guy who had just fucked me. He had a huge grin and thanked me for the incredible sex. He asked if I wanted to get together again sometime and I just shook my head and gave him a kiss. His hand started to wander to my pussy so I pushed it away and told him that playtime was over. He looked disappointed but I hoped he realized that for me it was all about the sex, not him.

On the way home the three of us sat in the front seat of the car together with me in the middle - no back seat this time! Tammy was the first to speak up. "Damn Kelly, we never knew you were such a naughty little slut.! What happened to little miss innocent and conservative?"

I laughed a bit and playfully grabbed her boob. "Trust me, you have NO idea who I am away from school."

Mary Beth's eyebrows raised a bit at that one. "Oh really Kelly," she said in a curious tone.

I think she wanted to follow up on that one, someone sensing that there was a lot more than just tales of fucking boyfriends but for now she let it go. "You've done a great job of hiding it although frankly there were a couple of times I wondered about you and Brenda. She use to look at you in a certain way that wasn't exactly platonic!"