My First Frat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,040 Followers

"Well," I replied, "Hopefully we can have lots more fun like we did tonight. I just have to be sure nothing gets around school because I really do want to graduate from here!"

Tammy replied to that one. "Don't worry Kelly, I know that Mary Beth and I probably say too much at school but we'll keep quiet about you. Only one thing though - you have to join us more often - and we don't mean at parties either."

Well, this was fine with me. Unlike me, they had been able to get into one of the school apartments this year. They shared it with four other girls but it still beat the daylights out of living in the dorm.

Chapter 9 - The Morning After

=============================

When I got back Karen was sound asleep. I undressed and took a shower. I knew I smelled heavily of sex and I didn't want Karen to get any more ideas about me than she already had. Although it was late and I was exhausted, I couldn't get to sleep at first. As I laid in bed my pussy tingled as I recalled all that had happened in the past few hours. I finally fell asleep with my hand between my legs, dreaming of a wonderful cock and the cheers of the crowd as he fucked me with it.

The next morning I woke up and the sun was brightly shining telling me I had slept in far later than usual. It was a Saturday so I didn't care. Karen must have already gone out so I was alone in my room. I started to get out of bed but as I moved I felt this sensation between my legs and I knew I was not going to get out of bed without first taking care of the lust that had built up in me since coming to bed.

I started to masturbate and I was able to make myself cum literally in a few minutes I was so horny. It was nothing like the massive orgasm I experienced the night before but it did the trick for the moment. I'd just finished doing myself when the door opened and in walked Karen.

"Have a good time last night Kelly?" she asked, "You got in REALLY late. Ummmmm, are you OK? You look a bit flushed."

By now I knew Karen well enough to realize she was not being nosy or anything but that she was really concerned about me. All the same, I knew I could never tell her what I'd done the night before as her sensibilities would have been shaken to the core! I think in some small way she sensed we were different in our views on sex, more than even what little we'd discussed at times. She knew I wasn't a virgin like she was but I never told her about the majority of my relationships and certainly nothing about sex with my parents and girlfriends.

As for being flushed, Karen didn't masturbate and although I wondered if she had any idea what she was missing, I still didn't make a big deal about it and certainly never let her see me doing it.

"I'm fine Karen. We all sat around for a long time and forgot about the time. How was your night?"

With that we started talking about "normal" things and I was left to reminisce about that events of the last evening. I was thrilled to have two new friends that I could have "fun" with from now on. I had a feeling I would be seeing a lot more of Tammy and Mary Beth in the future!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,040 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ashley's Corruption Sometimes having big breasts can get you into big trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Unexpected Invitation Redhead is a late addition to a bachelor party.in Group Sex
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Poker Party Gangbang A girl fucks 4 guys in front of her older boyfriend.in Group Sex
My Wife's Twin Expecting to surprise his wife in the shower...in Group Sex
More Stories