All Comments on 'My First Gang Bang'

by loneguy01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A gang bang is alwagys fun. Bring spit toasted is the best. I love m2m sex. It is so much better than sex with a woman. I just wish I had found that out much earlier in my life.

69stroker6969stroker69over 6 years ago
Seattle

Wow, loved the story. This cocksucking cum slut lives in the Seattle area and would give anything to fall in with this crowd. I'm always ready to fall to my knees to service a nice hard cock and would love to have my ass ravaged while having a cock down my throat fucking my face.

mark_mccauleymark_mccauleyover 6 years ago
Nice time

You have some really good buddy's. That would be so much fun I'm sure, sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for posting it.

Now if only I could find some fun guys like that..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ready to Bottom

This story is short, but filling in the blanks is so much fun. I can only imagine myself in that situation feeling Dejuan's 10 inch monster fuck my virgin ass or taking load after load of sweet cum in my mouth. I really want to experience being used orally and anally. I guess the only difference is I want my ass filled with cum too.

Hungry for Cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Longing

wish it was my virgin ass that 9.5 cock was plunging into

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 6 years ago
I hope you can continue this

I was first fucked by my step-dad, and his cock was the first I sucked and swallowed the whole load. I had sucked mine but that does not count. I had a black man for a short time in the service, wish we could have met up later on but have not. I have sucked several men at their place, taking my skirt and blouse or dress with me and changing there. Had one man stop by my house and I would suck him but I think he was more interested in my wife's panties. I so want to have at least two men, one to fuck me while I suck the other, and then swap. Not sure how hygentic it is but I have watched porn film that shows a man being fucked and when the cock is with drawn he takes it right into his mouth. I am guessing that they cleaned the butt hole first. Anyway if anyone wants to they can write to da.cd@frontier.com hopefully it will reach my in box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

People believe that things like this don't happen. I lost control once at a local theatre. I started by doing two guys in the bathroom. I lost control and ended up sucking six guys in the theatre floor, while being barebacked by five guys. So, so hot! I could not shit right for a week!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story day I was taken in the back of an old bookstore and stripped naked. There were at least 10 guys there who I fucked and sucked. They had me back there for hours and I’m sure several of them fucked me more than once my asshole was stretched and battered and it hurt me for a week as hard as it was. I still jerk off just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wish I could find a group of older guys like me (62) for group action in Athens Ga! I'm a slutty bottom but when I get around a few cocks, get rock hard and can top, too! horny4cum69@proton.me

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 1 month ago

I am a 61 year old (14th Feb,'24).

I am biseual happily married guy that, in bi-mode, loves to play with and suck cock, and feel a nice cock pumping and blowing his load deep inside my mouth and/or my man-cunt, and to have several men have their way with me! XOXO I

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloneguy01@loneguy01
172 Followers
I am over 60 and want to share some of my sexual adventures over the years. Some of the stories have been embellished a little and, of course, the names have been changed to cover up for the guilty.