All Comments on 'My First Gangbang'

by jammystudent

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love gangbang, but despise pantyhose 😇

Love your run up to a story I’m going to love xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
???

What kind of whore would subject herself to this. How could you look at yourself in the mirror. Third grade level writing. Probably at only level someone who likes this can understand.

bananafishiexbananafishiexabout 6 years ago

I liked how the whole scenario of getting you home and getting you to agree to fuck his friends seemed kind of plausible. You did not need to have each of them have 8-11 inch cocks - that was just a bit on the ridiculous side. And the story kind of petered out ... you introduced Adrian and Derrick and then did not even make clear whether they were two of the four extra guys that fucked you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My perspective changed

I'm 34 Jeremy lynn Berwick Pa my first gangbang was in county lockup I was terrified and contracted GOV and HPV but I haven't let a day gone by that I haven't thought of they're tight grips and muscular pelvis thrusting and pounding me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i want my girlfriend to be taken like this. Want to talk about her? bkforher@hotmail.com

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

That can happen when I was out with a girl friend or some friends and guys was Hitting on us and Dancing up against me on the Dance floor and we was drinking So much or I even gone out to smoke with some the Mens that was. I never knew some times what was going to happen or who or how many were going to be back at a Mans place if He had 1 or a couple of room mates. Some times guys would just show up from the apartment complex like maybe when I wasnt watching or listening they made a phone call and Invited more of His Friends over to get with me the messed up drunk or smoked up and drunk white girl. Yeah I even gone back to some them to. I was crazy like that when I was younger to. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really bad story, barely any buildup or smut. Please don't write again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous