All Comments on 'My First Gangbang'

by pictastyone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is a description of rape. It's not hard to come up with gang bang scenarios they aren't rape, so why didn't this author do so?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not group sex

First, this belongs in the nonconsent/reluctance story section, NOT group sex.

Second of all, it’s actually fairly poorly written, so I would suggest the author rewrite of just take the story down and not subject a reader to such crap.

writerjabwriterjababout 6 years ago
Horrid!

Some men are assholes and should get gang raped for preying on women. Nothing entertaining here, move along!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Nice tight recollection of a wonderful gangbang

Love the ge story. Gangbangs are great fun fo all, especially me. Thanks for a great story. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of bitches

AWesome story twisted and sick but a total turn on. Reminds me of going down on my girl knowing she ad cheateda95d

spookypaulspookypaulalmost 6 years ago
Negative comments

Far too many negative comments here. It was a good and entertaining story, why be so harsh and critical?

It's comments like this from people who can't even be bothered identifying themselves that stop people from shining and following their dreams.

Be positive and encouraging towards people and see them grow instead of being so nasty.

You keep writing your stories pictastyone, there are far more people enjoying them than criticizing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get high then bring cock's

PNP give me a shot then put cock's in front of me. I make them hard then give me. Another shot. Then give me 50 cock's. Please let me know when you get here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ohwow x

Oh this made me wet girl I have had a 3 some and also went Dogging giving blow job's to six strangers in turn but this was savage and intense thank you for sharing

Hannah x

herojabherojabover 3 years ago
Dear Rapist,

Nonconsent also means no. That means someone passed out, drugged, gagged, dead, mute and any other form of nonconsent means NO. Definition: Not agreed to by one or more of the people involved : not consensual nonconsensual sex. Tag this as Rape and put it in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"For those negative type folks that might be wondering - no I didn't get pregnant from that night and I did NOT contract any STD's or any type from this"

What about AIDS? I remember 1985; I was in university back then. The mainstream media, at least in North America, started going nuts in 1982 about this "gay cancer" that was causing deaths for no apparent reason, from obscure diseases or "opportunistic infections" that otherwise never would've been fatal. People were dying and there were no proven medications to treat the condition. Even a test to detect HIV/AIDS didn't exist until 1986, so this garbage was running rampant in donated blood for transfusions. It was not a good time to be a bisexual male Haitian drug addict with haemophilia, if that was what was being publicly identified as the list of risk groups. By 1985? The media was sounding the alarm very loudly about transmission from men to heterosexual women. Even the infamous National Lampoon regretfully acknowledged "The sexual revolution is over. The microbes won."

A registered nurse in that era would be already running terrified that one careless handling of a medical needle from an infected patient could very easily be an unintentional death sentence. The free love of the 60's was over.

Maybe by the mid 1990's there were cocktails of expensive patent prescription meds that meant that AIDS patients were taking forever to die, but in the 80s? The obituaries were flowing freely in the classified columns of the big-city daily broadsheets.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Loved it!! You're an amazingly sexy woman!!

subterranean42subterranean424 months ago

I have to block out the non-consensual part of this to enjoy it. Still, the action was hot. The thought of being a clean up slave at an event like this is a turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous