All Comments on 'My First Gay Anal'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love

THis is a lovely story. I'd love to experience a man like that.

love y ou all

jackque

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet memory

When my brothersfriend convinced me to let him break my virgin ass, I didn't realize how huge he was. I knelt before him and sucked about three inches of his huge cock.

When he had me very hot, he folded my thighs to the back of my head. He had me spread my ass cheeks, and then he buried about two inches in. I cried the whole time, but felt so hot knowing i was taking his huge cock. It took him a full thirty minutes before i felt his huge balls. For the next hour or so he taught me to love having his big cock stretching me so painfully good.

sj_53sj_53over 8 years ago
Great Story

This brings back memories of the first time I was fucked. The cock wasn't nearly as big and the preparation was nowhere as good but once the pain subsided it was the most memorable few minutes of my life. I wish the guy that did me had the experience to know how it should be done like Charles did. great story, well written, hard on guaranteed. Could almost feel that big snake in my belly. MORE PLEASE!

bigskybenbigskybenover 8 years ago
First Time

A great story and it sounds like there may be some personal experience involved.

Keep Writing

Ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The rest of the summer

I'd like to read more about the adventures of the rest of the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Nicely done. I wish my first time was like that.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY NICE

5 Stars nice. very well done, looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Memories

I would love to mow the lawn while being naked in front of a naked man. His lawn would get mowed every day. I love it when some man shoves his cock up my ass it's a great feeling to be assfucked. Keep up the good work I've got run to a group of men down the street they are going to gangbang me loved it

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
What a way to ...

Not many could even imagine the possibilities when starting home-grown business to earn cash for college. This is a treasure for a Win-Win situation - to the extreme. The closest I ever got was an acre to mow as a side line to processing eggs for 5,000 layers ... at a 'chicken ranch'. Not the same one that rewarded one famous Texas college football team so many decades ago. Enjoying your stories; many more thrills than my early college jobs.

Olderbimale2016Olderbimale2016over 7 years ago
Oh how I wish I'd had someone like Chuck fucking me

Wow! What a great story, If I could I would have given at least 10 stars. I loved all the detail of how Chuck took his time to prepare the way for his huge cock to give such a great fuck. I wish I could find someone like that, but too many guys don't appreciate the need for such preparation, they just try to get their cocks inside you in such a hurry, that it hurts and is not at all pleasurable as it should be. Anyway, am looking forward to reading chapters 2 & 3. Colin xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The way Charles fucked you was much the same experience I had the first time I was fucked. I think it took Phil almost an hour before he was fully inside of me. He was a little over 71/2". Another big difference was I was 48. I stayed all night with him and he fucked me again in the morning. I was passed that I had not done this sooner in my life.

Riki1942rRiki1942rabout 7 years ago
I love bareback

Love the story! I get fucked a lot and do it bareback with two guys. I can't rally feel their cum as it shoots inside me but it's soooo much hotter knowing that I actually have their sperm inside me. I have had an eight inch cock but it hurt going past that bend at the top of my rectum. I would love to get it from a ten inch or longer cock so he could pump me without popping in and out through that hurtful spot. Also, the deeper I can get a load inside me the more I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unexpected loss of my cherry

I'm sat here composing to my tablet after having just lost my anal virginity. I'm at one of my favourite dogging spots in my car "en-fem" from my waist down. My stockings are laddered and my suspender belt is rolled up tight around my waist, while one of my "Fuck Me" spikes has lost a heel. My tiny G-string has been taken as a keep-sake by the guy who has just fucked me. He dragged me from my car seat where I was flashing my goods and bent me over a fallen tree trunk. The next several minutes were extremely painful as he forced his oversized cock into my, I suppose I should now call it my PUSSY, followed by a short but violent riding of his full stroke balls to helmet 'til he shot up me then pulled out and covered me in his remaining spunk. My pussy is ousing cum as I sit on a towel to protect the seatcovers. I have just spotted a couple of other guys with their cocks out, heading my way

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
Perfect!

I love your story and it describes so well many of the things I love so much! Like you said, a dildo feels good but it's nothing at all like a real a real cock feels and, at best, it's like masturbation compared to actually being fucked by a real guy.

All cocks feel good to me but the long and fairly thick ones that reach so deep and give me that really full feeling are so amazing! My ring is a very erogenous zone. I love one that is thick enough that I can really feel stretched around it, without being so thick that it is uncomfortable. When there is some pressure on my ring, I can really feel it when he makes those long, deep, full strokes; filling me completely and sliding in and out through my ring. With a thin cock, there isn't as much sensation on my ring or as much of that feeling of being stuffed full.

I love that feeling when he rotates in circles. Again, it puts that sideways stretching pressure on my ring. One of my favorite positions is being on top and riding. I sit down all the way and grind my ass in circles and back and forth feeling that wonderful sensation on my ring! Also, with his pubic bone tight against my ass and the base of his cock gripped in my ring, it makes me feel like his shaft is sort of moving around in circles inside me like it's stirring my insides. Oh, how I love that feeling!!!

I love it when, as in your story when he starts to cum, for him to shove it in as deep as he can get, hold it there while making those humping motions against my ass without actually pulling back any. I can't actually feel his cum shooting into me or feel any warmth in me from his load but, there is no doubt about what is happening and he does get all slick and wet if he stays hard enough to fuck me some more before going soft. Even if he can't, I like him to lay with me and keep it in me as long as he can after he cums. When he does slip out, I usually plug myself to keep his load in me as long as I can.

I also like to cum before he does. My ring clamping down in orgasmic spasms while his cock is fully hard and inside me drives me crazy.

Riki

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
This story is so HOT.........

I’ve read this story on several occasions and I love it every time. I really can’t wait to have a hot sexual experience with a guy. I also love using a large vibrator imagining myself bouncing up and down on it. I look forward to having sex with a guy with a healthy large cock.

This story arroussed me on so many levels, it is probably why I have read it several times.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot. For college money, I, smooth with blonde hair and pubes, mow lawns in only a speedo & flip flops. One neighbor ends up "mowing" me as a tip every time. I learn a lot from his touch and 8-10 inches. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Read it twice, loved it twice. Like a great chef, low and slow then a bit of ground and pound for a two way climatic finish. Loved the rain and thunder to accompany the crescendo - boom. Once off the mower the fun began the long prep, the long duck with the unstoppable cum. Golden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous