All Comments on 'My First Group Fuck'

by supersexyhips

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mjar65mjar65almost 17 years ago
more please

very sexy...lots of promise...looking forward to the next instalment...though I'd be happy if it wasn't quite so wham bam...maybe the story telling reflects how horny she was...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
getting there

true? The details don't add up. At the end she is cumming from being fucked and licked at the same time but then apparently at the same time is getting herself off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Watched my wife go down on a woman once in front of a crowd

Watched my wife go down on a woman once in front of a crowd of about 50 couples at a swing club. An unknown guy came up behind her and slid a finger into her and she didnt even turn around to see who was finger fucking her. I just could tell she got more aroused as she arched her back a bit more and spread her legs further. She kept her show going, eating the the other babe out for almost an hour, while a steady stream of husbands and one wife came up and finger fucked her. She came 4 times during this finger-fuck-fest. The best part was that she never once looked around to see who was pleasuring her. I just hung back in the crowd. Later that night she confessed that she had never in her life been so turned on as when she was being anonomously fingered while acting out in front of so many people. Gotta love her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous