All Comments on 'My First Ladyboy'

by 69plus1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DeborahTheDebutanteDeborahTheDebutanteover 10 years ago
Mmmmmm

Mmmmmm, pick me. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn!

Damn, that was hot! I wish I could find a wonderful ladyboi :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Hot!

this was so HOT! I've often thought about things like this....Your descriptions of when she started to go down on you made me moan, just like I was there you...mmmmm...keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please.

"I love the feel of a cock pulsating in my hand. To feel each load run the length of the member and know how much pleasure it brings and that you have done it!"

Thanks for writing, you made me cum and it felt so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story, sloppy writing

"I must of made her feel comfortable ... "

That is "have", not "of" irrespective of how bad your pronunciation is. It is this kind of carelessness that makes readers switch off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ladyboy fucked me

I had a ladyboy fuck me so hard in the ass and then she wanted to come in my mouth. I told to fuck my mouth hard and to shove her cock deep in my throat when she was ready to cum. Fuck she grabbed the back of my head and shoved her cock deep down my throat as she shot her hot creamy load. I can’t believe how turned on I was and swallowed most of it. When she was finished I had to have her cock in my mouth again and licked and sucked all the cum off her cock. I really have to experience this again. I thought I would be embarrassed hanging out with her after we were finished but I was actually relaxed and enjoyed having conversation when we finished. I’m a cock sucker for life. This is as real as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Be quite with your grammar

acozzyacozzy11 months ago

Very hot story, and I like your writing style, it’s keeps the tempo up and makes you want to follow along

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous