All Comments on 'My First Love - Again Ch. 05'

by nickiche

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
seduced

i like to masturbrate after READING this

curiousonejcuriousonejalmost 11 years ago
Please Continue !!!

I love the story...

dynomite01dynomite01almost 11 years ago
Editing needed

I'm glad you're continuing on with the story, but you really need to get some editing help. The errors were a bit distracting. Can't wait to read more though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more more more

love it .. cant wait to read more .. maybe longer chapter next ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waited a long time

for this installment of the story. I've read each of the other chapters, repeatedly. I love the dynamic between Taylor & Nicki and I can't wait until the next chapter. Also, I agree that some editing would do some good. Other than that, very well done!

NotYourAverageRomeo24NotYourAverageRomeo24almost 11 years ago
more please

I love this series...I sincerely hope you continue :)

ShikeShikealmost 11 years ago

I hope you continue this story. I'm really getting into the characters and have been enjoying them. I really hope the girls end up together, eventually. However, there will probably be lots of drama till then. I do think you need to get an editor to run through it to catch the bugs though. I can't wait for the next installment.

BugattiTBugattiTalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Lovely story, its very interesting, the characters are great but please do a thorough editing. Looking forward for the next awesome chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yo nice story ...!

What happens next???! Pleas don't wait a month to write the rest of the story. Will be looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More....

I love this story. Please continue ... I need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous