My First Lover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The juices from our lovemaking adding to the ease of my entry as the head slowly started to move inside. I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed and her lips quivering as she continued to move against me.

Ever so slowly I felt her anal muscles begin to relax and open as I slid inside clamping me tighter and tighter. Just hold still, don't move she breathed. Just keep your weight on me. Suddenly I felt her push out and I slowly slid all the way inside. MMMMmmmmfh she whined, as she bit her lip. Don't move! Don't move hon, she kept repeating. Just give me a minute. It was so hot and tight inside her this time and I felt dizzy with the sensation of it all.

Slowly, ever so slowly I could feel her muscles relax. Opening her eyes she looked up at me and whispered. Go easy now, real easy and don't pull out. Making short and gentle strokes I began to slide in and out of her backside feeling her anal ring sliding on my shaft. Ok, hon, now just a little bit faster and farther she repeated.

Taking her thighs and holding them to my chest I looked down to see the most amazing sight as my shaft slid in and out of her ass. Each time I pulled back, her pussy would flex open, and as I went back in it would close, her anus stretching tight around my shaft. Reaching down I began to gently caress her pussy as I moved in and out. At first she just laid there, breathing deeply with each stroke. As she relaxed more and more she began to move her hips up and down in time with my thrusting into her as I continued to caress her pussy with my fingers.

Oh yes, oh yes, that's it she kept repeating. Keep doing that, just like that she whined. The juices from our lovemaking began flowing down from her pussy lubricating us even more. Faster she repeated between shallow breaths, Faster, faster now.

I was almost to the point of thrusting into her ass as fast and as hard as her vagina when she suddenly wrapped her legs around my sides and grasping the headboard so hard I could hear it creak under the pressure, she began whining louder and louder. Ooooh, ooooh, oooh, she kept repeating with each thrust until she just reached up and pulled me down onto her holding on for dear life as her body convulsed beneath me squeezing my shaft almost to the point of pain.

As I looked down into her face she reached up and kissed me passionately and whispered... finish inside of me. I want to feel you finish inside my ass. At this I slowly began long and deep strokes into her as she watched me above her, a look of complete satisfaction and control on her face, her hair laid out on the pillow.

Don't be afraid to hurt me she whispered. Hearing this I pulled all the way out and then pushed hard back inside her ass. It was amazing the feeling as her anal muscles would slide along the head of my shaft that way and it only fueled my frenzy. Easy, she whined... Too late was my reply as I continued to take her that way, over and over again, nearly all the way out and then all the way back inside Hot and crazy.

Looking down at her legs I could see her heels hovering just above the mattress, the candlelight reflecting off the patent leather, as I continued to pound into her ass. That was all it took as I pulled her body into mine, shoving all the way up inside her, pumping my seed into her.

We just lay there like that for some time, holding each other and breathing against each other. My shaft was still inside her ass and I could feel her gently squeeze and release me. How do you like the satin and mink set? She finally asked. It's better with you here I whispered. I hope I didn't hurt you I added. Oh, I'll be sore tomorrow and maybe the next day. But we have all the time in the world now to be together. What time do you need to head home? I asked.

As long as I'm home when your dad wakes up everything will be fine. But for now, we have a few hours to break in this new bed, and, my new fuck me heels she answered. So let's not waste it.

12