My First Lover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching around I found her pussy as I felt my shaft sliding in and out, rubbing her softly as I kept pushing inside of her, her legs rubbing softly over mine as we started moving together.

"No wonder I keep fantasizing about you... You're completely insatiable when it comes to sex." She moaned as I found her inflamed clitoris and began applying more pressure with each thrust. "Then why are you so wet mom?" I asked as her body kept going up and down above me. "You may say one thing, but your body tells me you want this as bad as I do." I answered as she came down on me, pushing me fully inside as she rotated her hips, grasping my shaft with her muscles as she moved over me.

She surprised me then as she grasped the arms of the chair, and pushed her body up off mine, sitting up and leaning forward as I slid out of her. Reaching down between us she guided my shaft into her ass again as she slowly came back down onto my lap, her ass looking so hot as she moved it over my lap.

"God that makes my pussy wet!" she moaned as she started moving up and down on me again. Leaning back and putting her full weight on me, she started rotating her hips in small circles as she clenched my shaft deep inside her. "Yea, that's it!" she hissed as I reached around and pushed my fingers into her wet pussy, rubbing my palm over her aroused clitoris at the same time.

"That's it, That's it, That's it!" she cried as she picked up speed alternating between circling and moving up and down on me as her orgasm built up again. Moving my other hand up over her breast I could feel her nipples, harder than I had ever felt them, under my fingers as I started firmly pulling and squeezing them. As she sat up I followed her, both of us still sitting in the chair as she placed her hands on my knees, her ass moving faster, slamming down onto my lap.

"Hurt me!" she wailed as she pushed down hard and ground into my hips. Wrapping my arms around her waist with her still impaled on me, I stood us up and carried her over to the desk again as she grabbed the edge and planted her feet wide apart, digging her heels into the carpet as she started shoving back on me like a woman possessed.

"Fuck me hard Ron! Hurt me!" she wailed as I grabbed her hips and started slamming into her without restraint. "OW!... Yes... OW!.... Fuck!!! yes... Yes... Yes... YES! She screamed as we pushed against each other, her ass moving up and down as my shaft moved in and out of her. Her ass felt sticky and hot as I watched myself moving rapidly in and out, watching it stretch around me.

I could see her toes clenched as her orgasm moved through her body as mine started to hit and I pulled her onto me, her heels coming off the floor as I emptied my seed deep inside her rectum. Slowly I let her down as her shoes touched the floor, her ass was still up in the air as I looked down at my shaft buried deep inside her with the imprints of my hands on her hips.

Now it was my turn for the shaky legs as I tried to step back. Mom had other ideas though as I felt her ass clamp down on me, holding me tight. "Going somewhere?"

As she released me I felt myself slide out as I stepped back, falling into the chair again as she just stayed that way, holding onto the desk and standing on her toes clenching her ass open and closed. "And I thought I was the sex maniac." I breathed shakily as my pulse began to slow down.

"If you think this was crazy, wait until this weekend." She answered as she looked at me over her shoulder, her smile demanding, her eyes dark with savage desire. "God help ME," I thought as I considered what was going to happen next, especially if we had four days and nights alone together.

"I'll agree to that proposal, If, you agree to wear something seductive the entire time we're together mom."

"Oh, I've been doing lots of shopping since you moved out hon, and I'm sure your going to be inspired by what I've picked out for our special time together."

"I'll have to let Judy know I won't be around for a few days so she won't be upset with me."

"You don't have to worry about Judy hon, because I've already talked to her, and she thinks it's such a naughty idea what we're doing this weekend."

Looking up into mom's eyes I could see she had planned this for some time as she continued to smile, standing up and putting herself back together so she could head home. "I guess I have to call the computer guy tomorrow and get myself another monitor." she added.

I just sat there trying to get my strength back as she moved around the office. "Where did she get the energy?" I thought. "And what had she and Judy been talking about without my knowing?" I had a feeling I was going to find out...

12