All Comments on 'My First Lover Ch. 11'

by TheRomantic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good, though short

To bad Judy got it on with her boy, I thought they had something good between Ron, Judy and Ron's mom. With the weekend coming up it seemed like a good oportunity to formalize things as a threesome, but with Judy's boy in the mix it seems like that's shot out the window. Ron shouldn't have to share his women, having to share his mom with his dad's bad enough. Did I detect hints that Dad may soon be gone? Personally, I think the story'd be better if Judy's boy stayed out of the picture. Certianly no foursomes, maybe he could have had second thoughts about things, or at least stay at a comfortable distance so its an effort to visit him (hell run him over with a train). I've been loving this series so far, I think this is the only chapter I've rated less than 5 stars (due to length and Judy's boy - sorry). Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Little Disappointed

I agree with the previous comment. It seemed in earlier chapters that there was a real connection between Judy and Ron, but bringing Judy's son into it makes it seem like it was all just purely sexual between them, which doesn't seem to fit with the way other chapters were leading. Also, maybe my memory is faulty, but I can't remember any earlier mention of Judy being interested in her son sexually (if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me), so it just seems out of place, and frankly, a little tacked on.

I got nervous when Ron's mom mentioned wanting two people inside her at the same time a few chapters back, and hoped that you wouldn't bring another man into the mix, but now it almost seems inevitible with the inclusion of Mike. I hope I'm wrong on that, as I've loved every previous chapter of this story, and I'd hate to end up disappointed with where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Holidays are over, time for the next chapter

This is a great series, please publish the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I don't agree with the two previous comments. It's obvious that both of these two hot bitches want and need a lot of big cock - especially their sons' cocks. There should be lots of double penetrations and swapping of partners. That way the mums get to truly appreciate their sons lust for them.

gotranegotraneover 13 years ago
Where / When's 12?!

When is 12 coming? Page 2 ended like Page 3 was following. I don't mind a "To Be Continued", but you didn't even give "us" that. Please give us 12 (& 13, 14 15, etc.!) as soon as you can finish them. At least an appropriate ending for this installment. Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What not a Chapter 12?

You really need to finish this story. You can't really leave your readers hanging high and dry for a finish. What really happened at the resort the first night? What happened with Judy and her Son? What happened with the 4 of them... did it turn into a 4-some?

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

please finish the story cant leave it hanging like this its awesome so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope there is a whole lot more to this story. There is a lot more to tell

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

MORE! There is enough material here for an additional 10 to 20 chapters Excellent series. Good writing. This is the quality of writing and story type that I enjoy reading.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There has to be more!!! This story is way far from over!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This has been the best story I have ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous