All Comments on 'My First Randi Roleplay'

by Apsara86

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Aakash_MumbaiAakash_Mumbaialmost 7 years ago
That surely turned on my interest

Being from Mumbai, I was able to relate to all of the finer details... The places, the look of the Randi, the language...

And the narration was pretty hot and precise. No boring details just for the sake of making the story look long. From an erotic quotient, it was surely on the lower side. Maybe because this is a true incident from your past and you & your boyfriend might have set this limit for yourselves. Maybe we'll get to read some more which might have your fantasy and imagination to make it more erotic, more explicit, more hot :-)

At the end, I have just one question for you. Meri online randi ban-ne ka kya rate hai tera?

Love (or maybe a pinch on your bare waist),

~ Aakash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too much Hindi.

And in English we say Randy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad that you did not follow up

This was definitely a great start. I am not aware whether you have posted other stories elsewhere. If this was the first time, it was a definitely a very promising beginning. I have read many stories written by Indian authors - few write with such felicity and sound so real.

It is sad that you have not posted since, because I believe that you can draw a lot from your experiences and your writing ability to come up with many more sparkling contributions as this one. It is also a bit sad that your story did not attract more appreciative comments - but I am sure that would follow. Please do come back and post more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous