All Comments on 'My First Sexual Encounter'

by thebikinilover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

really enjoyed reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice but more details needed

I liked the tone of the story, the nervous first encounter rings true but I'd like to have had more details about the cock sucking. What were their cocks like, how did they approach the cocksucking and how did they feel when their lips and tongues contacted their first cock.

newblaster66newblaster66over 4 years ago
First time

Sometimes you just have to go for it. Took lots of nerve to come out of bathroom the way you did, but it paid off.

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildover 3 years ago
Always arousing

I've returned to read this story several times, it reminds me so much of my first encounter with a friend's cock. I love to wank to this, getting especially hard when we transition from stroking to cock sucking. I usually time my wank, aiming to cum when you get that load in your mouth. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebikinilover@thebikinilover
As the name suggests only wear bikini briefs for underwear mainly microfiber or satin, if I'm not in these then will be in pantyhose! .Love the feel of fine nylon and wear sheer pantyhose . There is something sexy about both, on women and men. Like to chat with others that ...