All Comments on 'My First Steps To Casual Sex'

by EmmaF20

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wrong word

The author needs to read a dictionary and then understand the meaning of the word. Which word so often incorrectly used is "spunk" its real meaning in simple terms is a form of behavior, NOT a slang for "semen".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casually rewarding.

Very impressive and quite believable. Keep up the good work.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 10 years ago
American English is not universal....

Contrary to what Mr / Ms. Anonymous thinks the word 'Spunk' is slang for 'Semen' in British English, and as the author is British then that usage is valid!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spunk may refer to:

1. courage or spirit, pluck

2. Australian / New Zealand slang, meaning hot, sexy, referring to the person

3. a colloquialism for seminal fluid

4. quality of mind showing enthusiasm, boldness, energy, courage, determination and motivation

Loved the story by the way :-)

Tom D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice first effort

I usually like stories a tad longer with a bit more development, but this was direct, to the point, and hot. I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope there's more

Great story, hope you continue to submit to this site. And please do ignore those who insist that their version of English is the right one - nothing wrong with British English on this site.

oudude03oudude03over 10 years ago
Awesome

Loved your story. Hope you keep writing and posting on the site. Maybe a few pictures of you too :) #COYG

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Well done

A very good first story. I gave it a 5 and hope you follow it up with more tales of your adventures--and soon.

I must add that your bio is equally interesting.

BarflyJackBarflyJackover 10 years ago
Now that's a story!

That was great, it could use more dirty details, but still a great read that had me draining my balls. Looking forward to reading more of your slutty sexcapades. Brit gals sure know how to do some proper dirty talk!

stickygirlstickygirlover 10 years ago

Nice work girlie - maybe play on the out of control emotions, but I liked that it was just fucking, plain and simple. It's UK English and we'll use spunk as a verb/noun/expletive/adjective TYVM though I prefer American ass to arse!

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Way more exciting than my first story!

Seems like these guys were a little selfish. No foreplay for their plaything? Even if you're telling a true story, don't be afraid to make shit up. Nobody has to know if you add a little extra to tantalize your audience.

I love the British English. Made it seem very real. Good job!

Zeb_CarterZeb_Carterover 10 years ago
Good Read, I liked it.

Patientlee is correct, it's okay to embellish a true story with fiction. After all this is a site where 99.9 % of the stories are fiction anyway.

Over all the story was well told. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the buildup as well as scene itself....very well written. Look forward to reading a lot more!

redsoxlvredsoxlvover 10 years ago
Great job!

This was a very well done story. It was well thought out and the lead up to the initial meeting was great. I hope she continues to write more, I'll definitely read them if she does.

JackVettrianoJackVettrianoover 10 years ago
Very original

Wow what a great little story, so hot and sexy. I feel a trip to London coming on with me and my Army mates. Could you take on three or four? Now that's a potential story?

I love your short and to the point writing style, I can really get a understanding of how you think about this, that's well written.

Well done x

Mag58Mag58over 8 years ago
Excellent

10/10 wonderfully paced with just enough graphic detail - sexy as Hell.

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandover 4 years ago
Hot story!

Super hot Emma! This sounds like something my wife would have done in her younger days. When she was 20 she was fucking a 43 year old vice detective in Texas. I bet that if he had invited a second dick to join them she would have been up for it.

I did not notice the date of this story. I hope you are still writing and will write more. You are a HOTTIE.

Your Texas admirer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous